What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I have three issues with the game at present.
1. Stability ( I have experienced several crashes)
2. Lack of an overall daily policy (It would be nice if we could say to hell with all the policies we have today is x and below only)
3. Girl pack prizes are crazy (Angelica is 8000$+20 rep with an overall statline of ZERO while Dillion Harper is 300$ with a 100 in all the stats)
1. If you dont tell Tobe when, where and how you crash, he cant do anything. I have experienced 0 crashes since the release of V4.

3. You can change them in the Json file. Tobe has no say in them. The girlpack author is responsible for the stats/prices of the girls and some have a different perspective to balance.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
After thinking some more. It would be very nice if there was some way to scale the UI. I am playing on a 27" 1440p monitor and all the buttons look HUGE.
We could probably have a lot more screen real estate if the UI was smaller.
Then again, I don't know how much work this is VS how many people it would benefit.
I have 282 girlpacks which take up 178GB of memory
starting the game takes about 18 seconds
all other loading times are < 1 s

the possibility to sort by popularity wouldn't be bad either and sorting in Recruit girls menu
sometimes the game crashes during work ( ones per hour )

all in all a very good game
thanks for the good work
1.Im still maxing stats on most of them. I do have some that I favor more than others and use them regardless.
2.I usually play a few rounds to max a few stats. similar to Tinuss I like the management part and also voted police stat Xd
3.Loads quickly (around 5-7 sec) even tho I moved it to my external crap speed HHD
4.the only problems I encounter is that sometimes when there are new girls and you dont buy them in order the last girl becomes unbuyable (disappears).
selecting them sometimes is annoying and a lot of scrolling (for example: sorting by openness/skill looking unmaxed girls, after selecting one, it sometimes shuffles their order, works fine when ordered by name).

personal note: would be very helpful if there was a favorite/random girl selection.

Thanks for your answers!
The UI does need some rework, but automatic rescaling tend to be quite ugly (at least in my experience). Plus, I can't really test it on a screen that big, since I don't have one. I'll try to think of something at some point.
I'll check for the bug report. This is something that I've seen other people talk about so I'll have a look.
Adding a favorite system would be easy enough to add. So would be a random selection. Probably only girls above a certain amount of energy though.
I'll also think of some way to disable some content. Probably something in the options menu.

I have three issues with the game at present.
1. Stability ( I have experienced several crashes)
2. Lack of an overall daily policy (It would be nice if we could say to hell with all the policies we have today is x and below only)
3. Girl pack prizes are crazy (Angelica is 8000$+20 rep with an overall statline of ZERO while Dillion Harper is 300$ with a 100 in all the stats)
Does the crashing happen during the work phase? It is something that several people reported. I think someone fixed it by updating their video codecs. It could also be that Unity is not a big fan of playing six videos at the same time...

For the policies, you can always use the booth specialization. But maybe adding an improvement that would allow what you ask for is a good idea.

And for the Girlpacks, there isn't much I can do. People choose the values themselves. What I could do is offer a special gamemode where the prices are decidedby the game. This is not for right now, however.

Where game keep saves and stuff? I can try delete that and try clean restart.
You can find your savefile in
"C:\Users\**user_name**\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club"

But I don't see why that would change anything. While it is possible that your current save is somehow corrupted, the problem shouldn't appear in a new save.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tinuss

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does the crashing happen during the work phase? It is something that several people reported. I think someone fixed it by updating their video codecs. It could also be that Unity is not a big fan of playing six videos at the same time...
I'm one of the people who reported crashing and I haven't been able to fix it entirely in my game. It doesn't happen very often but I do still get crashes and it's always during the work phase. One thing I noticed when I tried updating codecs was that some of my registry entries pointed to invalid locations (presumably because I reinstalled or uninstalled something). Updating codecs did seem to help that.

I also saw less crashes when I deleted my partition, recreated it, reformatted, and reinstalled windows but I do still get crashes occasionally. This is the only program of any kind that I have installed that crashes for me so I don't know if it's just the fact that it doesn't like playing 6 different videos at once or some other issue. I have a low end computer with 16GB of system ram and only 4GB of vram in case that's relevant.

It's not consistent either. Sometimes I can play this for 3 hours with no crashes. Other times I'll get a crash after 15 mins or something. I don't think it's specific to the girl packs either since I tried with no girl packs and eventually still crash.

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
Somehow my game just not let me put that girlpack in. I did try start that entire folder in users yet still did not show it. I then did something silly - i deleted inside of one girlpack and placed content of Valentina nappi inside this deleted girl folder. So all what changed was name of folder witch now correspond to the name of girl from save. SO what happen then was inside game that girl appear as white square BUT everything else worked - videos played stats go up etc. So then i decide to rename folder back into valentina nappi and game did not see it again. So i give up - that girl pack is cursed on my PC now

Ok i did last thing and that helped for some reason - i changed name of folder and name in description so she now apear under new name as character to hire ...... dont know why it all happen but now it work so i will just let it be and forget about all this mystery

Last edited:

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
The basic girls videos are not available at the moment. They will be transferred in girlpacks in the next update, but for the moment, you can't access them.
What I would like to know is if those basic girlpacks work or not for you. Because they should.
Yeah the other packs work but I had to change the mp4 files into webm to make it work.

fcut

Jul 21, 2017
The bug with the last girl disappearing in hire list is definitely there, but not an issue if you have a pack you dont want to hire :D Running the game with 289 packs is stable. SSD load times are normal but HDD and current USB2 load times are not very nice with so many packs (timed it to 42 seconds).

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The bug with the last girl disappearing in hire list is definitely there, but not an issue if you have a pack you dont want to hire :D Running the game with 289 packs is stable. SSD load times are normal but HDD and current USB2 load times are not very nice with so many packs (timed it to 42 seconds).
There's also an easy workaround for that. Just fire one of your girls and all of the hireable girls will show up again even if you rehire the girl you fired.

Reactions: fcut and boobzRlyfe

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The new update is now available!
See the Changelog for more info.

This one was a long one, and adds a bunch of things. I can now focus on fixing bugs that have been here for a while and adding more content. I've added new mechanics in almost every update, so I will stop doing this for a while. I think the game needs content now.
Also, this version was supposed to get a Mac build, but I'm having trouble making it work correctly, so it will be delayed.

Finally, there are now two versions downloadable, one with the basic girlpacks (almost 2GB) and one without any (600MB). Download whichever one you want, but if you download the "no girlpack" version, don't forget to add packs in the game!

I hope you have fun with the new content!

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
The changelog mentions additions for Kimmy Granger. I'm assuming that requires the girlpack version of the download then? Excited for the update with Nicole!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Minor issue with Kimmy Granger in the new version. She starts with 100 openness now instead of 0 or 5 or whatever she's supposed to have. Easy to change now that she's in a girlpack though.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The changelog mentions additions for Kimmy Granger. I'm assuming that requires the girlpack version of the download then? Excited for the update with Nicole!
Indeed it does. But as khumak discovered, she's now at 100 openness at the beginning (which is not intended). So I'd say download her standalone girlpack to have the correct value (or modify the JSON).

Minor issue with Kimmy Granger in the new version. She starts with 100 openness now instead of 0 or 5 or whatever she's supposed to have. Easy to change now that she's in a girlpack though.
Thanks for reporting that. It's fixed in the girlpacks.
I'll have to reupload all the "complete" versions though...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the new Nicole content overall. One comment about dating minigame though. I'm not sure if it's intended to be really hard or if I'm just really bad at it. Have only managed a 30 point date once so far.

Some sort of upgrade that slows it down a little would be nice even if it's expensive. Not really a big deal since it makes a nice money sink for later in the game anyway so maybe it's intended to be hard.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
if you download the newest version, how do transfer saves? not seeing a save file in the older version?
edit: nevermind, notice the answer on the previous page : P

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I like the new Nicole content overall. One comment about dating minigame though. I'm not sure if it's intended to be really hard or if I'm just really bad at it. Have only managed a 30 point date once so far.

Some sort of upgrade that slows it down a little would be nice even if it's expensive. Not really a big deal since it makes a nice money sink for later in the game anyway so maybe it's intended to be hard.
The minigame is intended to be relatively hard, meaning that you're not supposed to win every time.
But adding upgrades to make it easier is a possibility, knowing that I intend to developp the dating minigame a bit.
It is very much a test at this point, to see what you guys think about it.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
have you ever thought about fleshing out the side jobs: bartender, waitress, etc with permanent staff. or maybe a function to have the girls swap between them.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
have you ever thought about fleshing out the side jobs: bartender, waitress, etc with permanent staff. or maybe a function to have the girls swap between them.
Yes, I have. Giving them the possibility to work as waitresses, maids, nurses... as well as a massage booth is something I want to add in the future.

Reactions: Max0202 and nazuky
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes