What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Bug report. I'm still experiencing booths that wont rotate randomly. My last two girlpacks I made and tested on version 6 were stuck on Dance all the way until I got the 5th booth then I saw a random pose on booth five. I ended up buying a bunch of modular booths. I'm now playing version 7 and am up to Handjob with policy body cumshot, have five booths with seven girls over the openness value of 35, and have yet to see one Foreplay booth in 6 rotations. One of my girls is almost up to 45 openness without ever having a Foreplay booth.

Edit. 49.83 is the max value you can acquire for a girl with strictly posing and not having the Foreplay available. I should now have access to Oral with the purchase of the Advanced club but do not have any randomly appearing at all. Booth 1 is Dance and booths 2 through 5 are all stuck at Pose.

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I wonder if the modular booth setting are getting stuck in memory from one game to the next? I'm gonna reboot and see what happens.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
That was it. I rebooted and now my booths are back to random. So from when I was testing my new girlpacks and used modular booths, to starting a new game in version 7, the variables stuck around for the new game even though I didn't purchase modular booths. Are these variables global? Can there be a check for new game and flush them?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Does the no girlpack edition includes Nicole Aniston content right ?
Yes, it does. Nicole Anison is not in a pack as she is a special girl.

How does the Nicole dating mechanic work?
Pretty simple, dodge obstacles and collect elements, move with the arrows or WASD

That was it. I rebooted and now my booths are back to random. So from when I was testing my new girlpacks and used modular booths, to starting a new game in version 7, the variables stuck around for the new game even though I didn't purchase modular booths. Are these variables global? Can there be a check for new game and flush them?
Now that the update is out, I can focus on fixing this. Thanks to your report, I might have an idea of what's happening here.

i got her to recruit after loading save maybe some type of bug
Asa Akira costs influence to recruit so she is only available after completing the fourth mission.

Clicking on the Nicole shop button crashes my game :(
Does it happen every time you click on it? Did you manage to open it once?

Reactions: Tinuss and Punkreas

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Hi would it be possible to add some thing you can use influence for so that you can use it instead of money when you buy stuff, introduce new policies or hire new girls. Another thing that would be nice would be to be able to upgrade some of the things they provide in game such as the couch, influencer masseur or negotiator.
When it comes to the Nicole dating minigame it would be nice if there was some way to increase the number of times you could look at her tits based on the speed you collect gazes or a function where you can claim your current score by pressing enter.

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Does it happen every time you click on it? Did you manage to open it once?
Every time. Game locks up and nothing works, can't go back to management screen or anything. It just freezes, I have to close the game.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
I loaded a saved game from v6 in the new v7 game but can't see any new functionality with Nicole. Should I start a new game from scratch to see them ? If I should be able to see them in a previously saved game, where do I need to go to see these new Nicole functionalities ? In the Office ?

Another question for Tobe:
In the Description.json of the core girlpacks there is a new line: "specialty":
What does this new line stands for ? Is it a new function that will be developed later ?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi would it be possible to add some thing you can use influence for so that you can use it instead of money when you buy stuff, introduce new policies or hire new girls. Another thing that would be nice would be to be able to upgrade some of the things they provide in game such as the couch, influencer masseur or negotiator.
When it comes to the Nicole dating minigame it would be nice if there was some way to increase the number of times you could look at her tits based on the speed you collect gazes or a function where you can claim your current score by pressing enter.
Adding some new way to spend influence is an idea. It will happen in the future.
As for the dating minigame, it doesn't feel like adding a way to end it earlier is a good idea. But I'll think about it, maybe add it to the upgrades for the minigame that will arrive at some point.

Every time. Game locks up and nothing works, can't go back to management screen or anything. It just freezes, I have to close the game.
What system are you playing on?
If it's Windows 64, did you try the 32-bits version? I know it has fixed problems in the past.

I loaded a saved game from v6 in the new v7 game but can't see any new functionality with Nicole. Should I start a new game from scratch to see them ? If I should be able to see them in a previously saved game, where do I need to go to see these new Nicole functionalities ? In the Office ?

Another question for Tobe:
In the Description.json of the core girlpacks there is a new line: "specialty":
What does this new line stands for ? Is it a new function that will be developed later ?
The new Nicole content appears relatively slowly, starting by a few dialogues. So you're gonna have to see them before accessing the content itself. To have those dialogs, you'll have to play until day 10.

The "specialty" line is just an old mechanic that was planned but never used. It might make a come back later or not, I don't know at the moment.

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
Experienced a bug where I could not get out of the club performance screen. Time had ticked down to 0:00, but one of my girls was still earning money. Clicking on "End Day" did nothing and I could not get back to club management. Ended up having to exit.

Reactions: nazuky

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
Tobe said:
The new Nicole content appears relatively slowly, starting by a few dialogues. So you're gonna have to see them before accessing the content itself. To have those dialogs, you'll have to play until day 10.
Well my game save is on day 147, with everything unlocked in v6 ;-)
I can't see where the new content is

Reactions: hotmike

exter

May 29, 2017
I've downloaded a few girl packs, but it only seems some work? Jennifer white, gianna Michaels, kendra lust, Angela white work, but fate Reagan, Lexi belle, ashlyn brooke, dont.... also is there alexis texas?
did you check the folders in the girlspacks folder? there is pobably one too many folders.

So maybe it looks like this for you .../Girlspacks/Lexi belle/Lexi belle/(images and other folders) which is wrong. It needs to look like this .../Girlspacks/Lexi belle/(images and other folders)

Reactions: Max0202

nazuky

Jan 23, 2018
Experienced a bug where I could not get out of the club performance screen. Time had ticked down to 0:00, but one of my girls was still earning money. Clicking on "End Day" did nothing and I could not get back to club management. Ended up having to exit.
I hzve the same problem and nothing seems to fix it. I've only added one girlpack and it worked fine until i unlocked nicole's dancing closer from the store ...

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
As for the dating minigame, it doesn't feel like adding a way to end it earlier is a good idea. But I'll think about it, maybe add it to the upgrades for the minigame that will arrive at some point.
I have to say that I have some severe issues with the dating minigame due to the amount of looks you have to collect and how few times you can look at her breasts in relation to that number as such I would propose the following.
1. That all looks you get before the first look on her breasts should be counted if that number is higher than five.
2. That the number of times you can look on her breast once the timer runs out or all thirty looks have been collected serve as a multiplier for your score.

Reactions: Gamle
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes