What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
maybe its because of girlspacks (i have alot) but the game is crashing and making corrupt saves left and right for me now.
I've been getting this a lot. Someone a couple pages ago said they thought it happened after getting to a certain point in the V7 plot - for me it happened on two new-games in a row once I started using Nicole as a dancer.

Reactions: megaera

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
*sigh* see how yes or no would be much shorter
oh there is a link indeed.

Last edited:

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
no cheat need in this game if you cheat money then game mechanics will seem broken to you

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
About bugs:

• I got a weird bug when Nicolette Shea appears, just textbox, no image and no choice options. It happens when I got Nicole Aniston event (I think after that event you can ask her for date) before Nicolette Shea. It happened 100% of time. But when this event did not appear yet - everything is ok.
  • I start to get some police (?) visitors. I don't who they are, but I get their points.
  • If you turn music on during some action - background music goes down, but when action stops - background music still down and when you put new girl on new action in the same place - action music is already on.
  • One time time counter reached 0:00 but I was not returned back to club, I just stuck inside "performance" window, only way was to close the game.

Sorry for bad English, good luck!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
no cheat need in this game if you cheat money then game mechanics will seem broken to you
with trainers and managers i prefer to have some extra cash at least to cut some corners
...tweaked some cash...hope nothing will break

Last edited:

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a small bug as I now only get to see the foreplay option in game and never the pose or dance options, this is annoying due to the fact that I can't hire girls with an opening below 33,2 unless I invest in some booths.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Venus's Club Fan Signatures
(Updated 04th November 2020)

Hello.
Due to update of the game, the Fan Signatures have also been updated.
All are now better quality and size.
They are split into spoiler sections to keep things tidy.

New versions for Nicolette and the Gespote
(see sample below)...

Venus's Club Fan Nicolette Gespote 01.png

And Nicole has a spoiler section to herself with all new clothing options
(see sample below)...

Venus's Club Fan Nicole 08.png

As before all these can be found in the Fan Signature post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-v7-tobe.48941/post-3460286

:)

Reactions: Watcher X

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i bought (unless i misread) that red-hat guys presence boost [gestore]...but it feels like their presence was reduced to 0-2 instead
at the beggining i think i was about 3-5 redhatted clients per shift.

...how to cause some events ? what are the gifts ? what are police scores ?

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
About bugs:

• I got a weird bug when Nicolette Shea appears, just textbox, no image and no choice options. It happens when I got Nicole Aniston event (I think after that event you can ask her for date) before Nicolette Shea. It happened 100% of time. But when this event did not appear yet - everything is ok.
  • I start to get some police (?) visitors. I don't who they are, but I get their points.
  • If you turn music on during some action - background music goes down, but when action stops - background music still down and when you put new girl on new action in the same place - action music is already on.
  • One time time counter reached 0:00 but I was not returned back to club, I just stuck inside "performance" window, only way was to close the game.

Sorry for bad English, good luck!
Thanks for the report!
Some of those bugs are new, some I've already seen. As for the police visitors, they are the basis of a future game mechanic. Just ignore them for the moment.

I have a small bug as I now only get to see the foreplay option in game and never the pose or dance options, this is annoying due to the fact that I can't hire girls with an opening below 33,2 unless I invest in some booths.
This one is fixed in the build I'm currently working on. Until I release it, you'll have to build your modular booths upgrade and change it yourself.
Another solution is to load a save where you have those modular booth and set it back to random. This will change it for all savefiles.

i think i bought (unless i misread) that red-hat guys presence boost [gestore]...but it feels like their presence was reduced to 0-2 instead
at the beggining i think i was about 3-5 redhatted clients per shift.

...how to cause some events ? what are the gifts ? what are police scores ?
Events will happen when you have certain girls with a minimum amount of openness/skills. Ignore police scores. I might have forgotten something about my own game but what gifts are you talking about?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
My Kimmy(Kimmie) Granger videos aren't working. They seem to go to the 'stock' every time. The folder names seem to be correct and just to be sure I copy/pasted the video folder again.

Any thoughts as to why this would be happening?

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
Thanks for the report!
Some of those bugs are new, some I've already seen. As for the police visitors, they are the basis of a future game mechanic. Just ignore them for the moment.

This one is fixed in the build I'm currently working on. Until I release it, you'll have to build your modular booths upgrade and change it yourself.
Another solution is to load a save where you have those modular booth and set it back to random. This will change it for all savefiles.

Events will happen when you have certain girls with a minimum amount of openness/skills. Ignore police scores. I might have forgotten something about my own game but what gifts are you talking about?
I thinks gift are related to clothes there some description about it that like event gift will be given to client or something like that

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I've been getting this a lot. Someone a couple pages ago said they thought it happened after getting to a certain point in the V7 plot - for me it happened on two new-games in a row once I started using Nicole as a dancer.
That would fit with me too.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
events - i think all of my girls have about 100 openess. skills are probably no less than 30 just because some were used for simple tasks and other for harder since the start, meaning that same girls have 100 in other skills (some with dancing-posturing, some with sex-related)
so im not sure what events were implied . it doesnot feel that it was about what options guest can utilize (where to cum etc)

gifts - there is a costume which is said to increase gifts chance. that is all i know. but as there are costumes for tips and reputation - then it is something else.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
For the moment, events only happen between some of the base girls. For example, there is one between Asa Akira and Madison Ivy that do not require them to have a minimum openness. So by just having both, you'll have a chance each day to see this event. The costume related to that just increases the chance of an event to trigger.

Gifts refer to the stuff you bring the clients during the work phase: drinks, cigarettes, drugs or condoms.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
ah ...couple variations of such events happened .
hm...gifts to guests... like drugs and smokes... does it affect anything?
also there is something related in geestore, 5 points ... like auto-servicing clients with drugs etc, ...but i dont remember doing it manually... so what will be the effect?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
ah ...couple variations of such events happened .
hm...gifts to guests... like drugs and smokes... does it affect anything?
also there is something related in geestore, 5 points ... like auto-servicing clients with drugs etc, ...but i dont remember doing it manually... so what will be the effect?
Gifts increase client's hapiness, which in turn increases your money earned. If you never did it, you kinda missed a part of the working phase mechanic...

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes