What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

pepal

Oct 21, 2017
More strange behavior. Started a new game today. Veronica Leal, Vina Sky... felt the urge to see these beauties in action. Anyhow...I have my first group of girls I recruited up around 30 openness, I bought the second club, 3rd and 4th booth, studio.

I bought dance, closer, topless, naked, solo fingering, but haven't yet bought toy mast policy.

My second round of girls are around 8-10 openness. My third round of girls are brand new at 0 openness

I have yet to see Pose as a booth performance... it has only ever been (stuck on) dance. No Pose or anything else and I should have seen something well before this.
I downloaded the newest Version with some Girlpacks and started a new Playtrough. I can conform it is "stuck" at dancing even if you buy the corresponding policies and got the openess for it.
Only after buying the specific booth performance choice upgrade (cba to look up the name) and setting it to pose, foreplay etc the desired actions are requested and loaded. the rest is still stuck at dancing

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Really fan of this game and management type of games in general. Tremendous potential here. Good enough to actually make me post a reply, lol. Anyway, I don't know if it is already in the works or that it has already been suggested. But you could implement a bit of depth and challenge into the game by adding goals or challenges that you should aspire to reach by a certain day. For example: Reach 50 popularity before Day 20 or Have 5 girls by Day 30 etc. You could have the game potentially 'end' at Day 100 or something and basically give the player a score based on how many challenges he managed to complete during that time. Of course giving the option to continue the game beyond Day 100 aswell if you just want to buy everything there is and finish story stuff with Nicole f.e if you haven't already without having to deal with the game ending at Day 100.

Also having more detailed "book keeping" would be appreciated. Like where the income is coming from? Which girls are making the most money, the maintain costs etc. Right now, there are maintain costs regarding 'mafia' subscriptions and one time purchases, but not much else. I would really appreciate adding girl salary to the mix. More popular the girls, the higher salary she will demand. Now you would have to think about which girls to purchase and at what point in the game, because you don't wanna drive yourself to bankruptcy by buying a expensive girl that demands a high salary which you cannot upkeep. So addition to their purchase cost, the girls take a salary each day based on their popularity. Also you could add rent for the property based on how many upgrades you have bought. More upgraded the club, more it will cost to upkeep. Things like That.

You could also add a 'Game Over' type of situations in that if you're broke (as in you have negative amount of dollars, because of salary and other expenses), you lose the game in like 5 days if you don't correct the course during those 5 days.

Edit: One pretty neat idea I also have is that there could be more things happening to the girls that prevent them from working other than Energy. The girls might get sick f.e. and they need to fully recover in order to get back in action. The chance of getting sick could be based on Energy (the lower the Energy, higher the chance of getting Sick) or have a completely new stat, like Health for example to monitor that. Health could be depleted just like Energy during shows, but obviously other acts like Sex or Group makes the Health loss faster when compared to acts like Dancing f.e. Now the player would have to think about more than just the girls Energy. This would also give the girls individual stats a bigger impact. When you have girls that are good dancers, it is wiser to have them dancing for more cash than have them have sex for potentially less cash and a increased chance of getting sick. Until of course the girls sex stats get better. Also why I would advocate on implementing lessons for increasing individual stats other than openness.

Anyway. Loving the game so far. Especially the gameplay element during the strip shows and the fact that you can add your own custom girls to mix it up. Keep it up!
"Micro-goals" or challenges or whatever it will be called are something I intend to add in the future. It has been on my mind for quite a while (I believe it's something that was suggested to me early on). Though I'm not a big fan on having the game end at a fixed date. I'm also thinking thinking of adding a "season" system, with specific goals to reach and rewards if met. But it's in a relatively far future.

I agree on adding more to the management side of things, although I like the idea of making something that's relatively easy and enjoyable. I'm trying to avoid an excess of boring grind. But adding more recuring costs is a godd idea, as is having a clearer and more detailed book keeping. I'm still thinking of adding a Game Over state to the game. To me, the game is supposed to be fun and relatively easy. I'll think about it, maybe I'll add difficulty levels in the future?

I also like the "health idea". Maybe I could add some random events that wold cost or gain some health, things like that. Having something else to look out for when picking girls would be good, I think.

Glad you like the game, and thank you for your feedback!

I downloaded the newest Version with some Girlpacks and started a new Playtrough. I can conform it is "stuck" at dancing even if you buy the corresponding policies and got the openess for it.
Only after buying the specific booth performance choice upgrade (cba to look up the name) and setting it to pose, foreplay etc the desired actions are requested and loaded. the rest is still stuck at dancing
I'll have a look at it. Thanks for reporting that!

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I've been thinking of the Lessons and wonder if it couldn't be expanded. Hear me out. My thought was if you have a dancer who replies to you with a smart mouth comment, then it leads you down a path somewhat like the Bada Bing club in the Sopranos. Phil would take her in the back and probably give her a backhand across the cheek for disrespect. True?

What if instead there are more videos of the girl experiencing some BDSM?

The MC could reply. "I'll teach you to talk back to me!"

Then a link somewhere to expand the page underneath the lessons where you would see the videos.
You could have some categories such as

Bondage/Discipline
  1. spanking
  2. hot wax
  3. blindfolds
  4. ball gag/tape
  5. handcuff or tied hands

Dominance/Submission
  1. pet
  2. leash
  3. restraint
  4. full nelson
  5. fucking machine

Sadism/Masochism
  1. hogtied
  2. rope bound
  3. stockade
  4. fisted

Of course this only works if you already have lessons for the girl and there are videos of the performance.

Take this one from for instance.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Morkar and Tinuss

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-v6-tobe.48941/post-3700764
I just post the link for Kissa Sins the next one his Nicole Aniston.
Maybe best to hold off for a while with Nicole Aniston pack, or rename her a little?
A) She's already ingame and story is going to progress. Tobe already hinted to it.
B) Using same name could cause problems with the pack? Tobe can tell you if that's the case.

Ps. And a big thanks for creating girlpacks. You're doing an awesome job! Just wanted you to know. :love:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I've been thinking of the Lessons and wonder if it couldn't be expanded. Hear me out. My thought was if you have a dancer who replies to you with a smart mouth comment, then it leads you down a path somewhat like the Bada Bing club in the Sopranos. Phil would take her in the back and probably give her a backhand across the cheek for disrespect. True?

What if instead there are more videos of the girl experiencing some BDSM?

The MC could reply. "I'll teach you to talk back to me!"

Then a link somewhere to expand the page underneath the lessons where you would see the videos.
You could have some categories such as

Bondage/Discipline
  1. spanking
  2. hot wax
  3. blindfolds
  4. ball gag/tape
  5. handcuff or tied hands

Dominance/Submission
  1. pet
  2. leash
  3. restraint
  4. full nelson
  5. fucking machine

Sadism/Masochism
  1. hogtied
  2. rope bound
  3. stockade
  4. fisted

Of course this only works if you already have lessons for the girl and there are videos of the performance.

Take this one from for instance.

Thoughts?
Couple of things here. First off, I would like to keep the game relatively lighthearted and funny, so I'm not a big fan of beating the girls in any way. Plus I don't personally enjoy BDSM stuff, so I don't think I would do a good job at it.

Secondly, you could say that I can add the possibility to use videos in lessons and let users add their own BDSM scenes. I actually tried that in an unreleased version of the lessons. And it turned out too complex to make lessons with videos for the packmakers, meaning that the JSON file was starting to get really ugly... So unless I find an easy-to-use way of adding videos to the lessons, I'll avoid it. Of course, I'm always open to suggestion.

tibal88

May 24, 2020
I would agree with Jack-O here. Not only would it cause bugs, but I'dlike this one to stay "special" in a way. Of course, I can't stop you for adding her, but I would ask kindly for you to not do this one.

In any case, thank you for all the packs you made!
Just out of respect for the work you have done and following your request. I wouldn't post it on the site, I would keep it to myself.

Daimyo85

Oct 22, 2018
Hello,
i have a problem with the game, i already played an older version of the game and it works fine.
Now I load the 6th Version and I cant open the Recruitment. The other button working but this one not!.
Can someone help me please?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Just out of respect for the work you have done and following your request. I wouldn't post it on the site, I would keep it to myself.
Thank you.
As a note, it will work fine for now, but a Nicole Aniston pack will most likely cause bugsin the next update. I'd advise you to rename it to something close (like "Nicole Anniston" with two "n" or something like that).

Hello,
i have a problem with the game, i already played an older version of the game and it works fine.
Now I load the 6th Version and I cant open the Recruitment. The other button working but this one not!.
Can someone help me please?
Make sure that there is a "Girlpack" folder in the game folder.
If there is none, create an empty folder named "Girlpack". That should fix the problem.

Daimyo85

Oct 22, 2018
Thank you.
As a note, it will work fine for now, but a Nicole Aniston pack will most likely cause bugsin the next update. I'd advise you to rename it to something close (like "Nicole Anniston" with two "n" or something like that).

Make sure that there is a "Girlpack" folder in the game folder.
If there is none, create an empty folder named "Girlpack". That should fix the problem.
Where I should create this Folder`? It didnt work in the main folder also it didnt work in the venus's Club_Data folder?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Where I should create this Folder`? It didnt work in the main folder also it didnt work in the venus's Club_Data folder?
Oops, little mistake on my part.
It's a "Girlpacks" (with an "s" that I forgot in my previous message) folder that you need to create in the main folder of the game.
My apologies.
It should hopefully fix your problem this time.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something that might be nice to tweak involving the girlpacks would be to have the lessons disabled by default. Most of the packs that I've seen the girlpacks are either bugged or the person making it just ignored the lessons and you get the default placeholder events with no pics. I've had to just delete the lessons folder from most of the girlpacks I've downloaded. There's only 1 or 2 I've found that actually had working lessons. It's a nice option to have but I think most people making the packs are either confused by it or just ignored it.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes