What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Werewind1e

May 21, 2020
There is a system that allows to pick a specific performance for a specific booth. It is not exactly what you're asking for but it's pretty close, I think.
Look for the "Specialized booths" improvement.

Or did I misunderstand what you are asking for?
Not really, I want to turn off types of performances. I attempted to not buy specific types of performances, but you aren't allowed to skip.

For example, If I don't want to see footjobs, but I want to see the rest of the foreplay category.

Thanks!

Reactions: gaston2020

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Not really, I want to turn off types of performances. I attempted to not buy specific types of performances, but you aren't allowed to skip.

For example, If I don't want to see footjobs, but I want to see the rest of the foreplay category.

Thanks!
Amen to that!

Reactions: gaston2020

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i thougth that i reviewed this game...

still no review from me.

Sooo... my old post stay the same as a review about it.

:cautious:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
i thougth that i reviewed this game...

still no review from me.

Sooo... my old post stay the same as a review about it.

:cautious:
As if I give a damn about whatever you think. No personal offense ... but I can judge for myself. The entire "whoring for bumps" by doing reviews is kinda sickening. Everyone has his/her own taste. But too many are making up their mind in advance (without trying) simply by reading reviews.

If you have pointers for a dev? Give him/her the pointers! Instead of the bs too colored "reviews".

Ps. This is a general view I have about the reviews. Nothing personal.

Reactions: jggold

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
Man, if you don't want to see a specific type just turn it to false from true in the girlpacks for that type of performance. The game won't even look at the videos so that'll fix that.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Man, if you don't want to see a specific type just turn it to false from true in the girlpacks for that type of performance. The game won't even look at the videos so that'll fix that.
yeah but then you have to go through all of your Girlpacks to do so.

They add up over time.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
As if I give a damn about whatever you think. No personal offense ... but I can judge for myself. The entire "whoring for bumps" by doing reviews is kinda sickening. Everyone has his/her own taste. But too many are making up their mind in advance (without trying) simply by reading reviews.

If you have pointers for a dev? Give him/her the pointers! Instead of the bs too colored "reviews".

Ps. This is a general view I have about the reviews. Nothing personal.
i give a review from time to time. my own personal opinion that nobody care.
i m same as you, i dont care much about reviews usually, specialy when the reviews doesnt even give any hint or so but just like "great game with potential" and other shit like that.
i made a post explaining a bit, but i thougth i made a review too, but apparently not.

review can be usefull for a dev if its well done and explained. pointing stuff directly to the dev is nice, but when thread get dozens pages per day and the dev is not here everyday, that can easily get burried fast at the contrary of a review, soo its not total bullshit in a sens.

but whatever... that was just my thougths, i m aware nobody give a damn... explaining my own signature.

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This game is really fun. It's a fun management sim on it's own, and then with the ability to make girl packs makes it really go beyond. I can't wait to see what other features are added.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You can also just delete the videos you don't like if there are some performances where there's some videos you like and some you don't.

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
You can also just delete the videos you don't like if there are some performances where there's some videos you like and some you don't.
Ditto to this. In fact, I probably provide more videos than needed in some categories... makes sense to trash the ones you don't like.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Well there's only 6 booths. You don't really need 200+ girls. Pick 20 or 30 of your favorites and delete the rest...
Moving the extraneous packs outside of the game folder also speeds up the loading process. So long as the folders aren't in the Girlpacks folder, the game won't see them.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I know this is already available on a per girl basis, but one feature that I'd like to see would be some in game toggles for acts that you just don't like and don't want ANY girl to do. For instance maybe I don't like footjobs so if I toggle that off it has the same effect as if you edited the json for every girl and disabled it. Would be nice to have something like that available that didn't require opening an editor or manually deleting files.

Disarm

Sep 16, 2017
Any word regarding current development status? I saw Tobe was on a break more/less, wasn't sure if there's anything else in the works?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Any word regarding current development status? I saw Tobe was on a break more/less, wasn't sure if there's anything else in the works?
Good, news, I guess, I have been back on working on the game for the past 3-4 weeks.
Bad news, I was aiming for a release this week, but I won't be able to do that. The current update I'm working on is quite big and I won't be able to finish it in time. I'll need at least 2 additional weeks, probably more.
Sorry!

After that though, I'll have the basis for a whole "dating" system (developped for the assistant but it can be used for other "main" characters), so I should be able to quickly and easily add some new content.

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
Good, news, I guess, I have been back on working on the game for the past 3-4 weeks.
Bad news, I was aiming for a release this week, but I won't be able to do that. The current update I'm working on is quite big and I won't be able to finish it in time. I'll need at least 2 additional weeks, probably more.
Sorry!

After that though, I'll have the basis for a whole "dating" system (developped for the assistant but it can be used for other "main" characters), so I should be able to quickly and easily add some new content.
Awesome you are back on this one.

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
Really fan of this game and management type of games in general. Tremendous potential here. Good enough to actually make me post a reply, lol. Anyway, I don't know if it is already in the works or that it has already been suggested. But you could implement a bit of depth and challenge into the game by adding goals or challenges that you should aspire to reach by a certain day. For example: Reach 50 popularity before Day 20 or Have 5 girls by Day 30 etc. You could have the game potentially 'end' at Day 100 or something and basically give the player a score based on how many challenges he managed to complete during that time. Of course giving the option to continue the game beyond Day 100 aswell if you just want to buy everything there is and finish story stuff with Nicole f.e if you haven't already without having to deal with the game ending at Day 100.

Also having more detailed "book keeping" would be appreciated. Like where the income is coming from? Which girls are making the most money, the maintain costs etc. Right now, there are maintain costs regarding 'mafia' subscriptions and one time purchases, but not much else. I would really appreciate adding girl salary to the mix. More popular the girls, the higher salary she will demand. Now you would have to think about which girls to purchase and at what point in the game, because you don't wanna drive yourself to bankruptcy by buying a expensive girl that demands a high salary which you cannot upkeep. So addition to their purchase cost, the girls take a salary each day based on their popularity. Also you could add rent for the property based on how many upgrades you have bought. More upgraded the club, more it will cost to upkeep. Things like That.

You could also add a 'Game Over' type of situations in that if you're broke (as in you have negative amount of dollars, because of salary and other expenses), you lose the game in like 5 days if you don't correct the course during those 5 days.

Edit: One pretty neat idea I also have is that there could be more things happening to the girls that prevent them from working other than Energy. The girls might get sick f.e. and they need to fully recover in order to get back in action. The chance of getting sick could be based on Energy (the lower the Energy, higher the chance of getting Sick) or have a completely new stat, like Health for example to monitor that. Health could be depleted just like Energy during shows, but obviously other acts like Sex or Group makes the Health loss faster when compared to acts like Dancing f.e. Now the player would have to think about more than just the girls Energy. This would also give the girls individual stats a bigger impact. When you have girls that are good dancers, it is wiser to have them dancing for more cash than have them have sex for potentially less cash and a increased chance of getting sick. Until of course the girls sex stats get better. Also why I would advocate on implementing lessons for increasing individual stats other than openness.

Anyway. Loving the game so far. Especially the gameplay element during the strip shows and the fact that you can add your own custom girls to mix it up. Keep it up!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes