What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThroneAweigh

Aug 7, 2018
Another weekly update!

Been working on the logic for customer spawning and assignment, getting it to work with global variables. Still no supplement mechanics like drink/cigs, though.

Also been working on the upgrade shop itself, but it's looking similar to the original game's shop at the moment, so I don't think it's worth showing.

One thing I *did* do was make the lottery a bit more interesting:
Untitled-1.png
It doesn't spin yet, but it does populate randomly from the list and properly masks everything. I'd like to get the wedges placed via script instead of by hand for uniformity, but I didn't want to leave people without some sort of visual for this week.

When I get stuck on a programming issue, I've also been thinking about new stuff to add to the game. I have a couple of ideas for new content for girls, more potential for different types of girlpacks, and implementing mechanics in new ways. I'd like to hear your input!

Mar 22, 2021
I found an undocumented feature in the original game (don't call it a bug!) If Nicole ends the date and you go into the lounge, she becomes the default girl for lessons. As far as I know this is the only way you can give her lessons to improve her opennesss. This probably is technically a bug but it's potentially useful.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i made a bunch of girlpack for myslf again... all R34 obviously :p

Countess from Paragon, Shepard from Mass Effect, Nyotengu from DoA, a bunch of WoW girls (Whitemane, tyrande, sylvanas), Elizabeth from Bioshock, girls from LiS and bunch of others from Mai Shiranui to Mavis Dracula... XD

i would like to share them, but i dont have any space to upload them somewhere (my Mega and Gdrive already taked with my own game development)

But anyway...

How do you play the date mini game exactly ??

When it start, there is a bunch of boobs and eyes floating around, but i dont even have time to move anything that it instantly stop and say "you gazed too much, so she left , you earn 5 points"...

what the fuck ? o_O

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
for people who may think i m saying bullshit, or are interrested in some, just ask and i try to share them someway :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Erikspy

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
You move with the arrow keys/wasd

The point is to avoid the boobs and catch the eyes. Touching the dresses also undresses the girl during the date.
I found it to be extremely difficult at first. But after a while, I got good at it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You move with the arrow keys/wasd

The point is to avoid the boobs and catch the eyes. Touching the dresses also undresses the girl during the date.
thanks

well, i guess it was too much to try with a french keyboard ... :/ (freaking AZERTY)

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
thanks

well, i guess it was too much to try with a french keyboard ... :/ (freaking AZERTY)
Well you could use the arrow keys still, it should be the same even on an AZERTY keyboard.
With regards to uploading.
Well nopy, gofile, mixdrop, zippyshare and anonfiles is the more common ones also used here, although I've got no experience with them though, so all I can do is point you towards the stuff, I can't help with anything else.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well you could use the arrow keys still, it should be the same even on an AZERTY keyboard.
With regards to uploading.
Well nopy, gofile, mixdrop, zippyshare and anonfiles is the more common ones also used here, although I've got no experience with them though, so all I can do is point you towards the stuff, I can't help with anything else.
thank .

well Nopy is a no go, as it request a specific account that is 'almost" impossible to get. All the others mentionned are a no go for me as i hate them due to them mostly opening ads while you click to download something with (alots of time) trying to instal crap in your pc.

i stay on Mega and Gdrive, i may be able to upload a pack, but then i need to delete it to upload another one in replacement, soo if someone can reupload it somewhere else, i guess i can upload them 1 by 1 like this.

But i m not sure if someone would reupload it somewhere else :/

Reactions: Tinuss

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
You know what would be an insane feature for the game? Disabling owned booths again...

Because you know... Handling a Brothel with 6 booths and 8 different girls is really stressful and I would really appreciate an option where I could, from time to time, just take a few girls and 2,3 booths and do some "slow" days where you can "enjoy" the game and the "content"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
imho what would be nice is to choose in wich place the girl must go and then don't care about her, unless you want tos pecifically change her places.
It's very annoying that the girl only stand for a few secondes and go back to the list so you have toconstantly choose a girl to place on a place over and over.
It would be nice to simply put a girl in 1 place, then let her do the work the client want and she stay there as long as you didn't move her, so no need to constantly have to clic everywhere on the screen (or drag and drop).
In addition, it would be nice if ALL the girls could be available during work so you aren't limited to 8 and can switch with different girls without having to restart a new day.

Also it would be nice to not being forced to constantly take off the girl from the list to pass a day and refresh their energy. And just clic a simple button that pass a day with the club close so there is no clients and girls can get refreshed and you dont have to reselect again the girls for a couples days before restarting this again and again.

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Dude i want to download some of your girlpacks. where can i get? thank you so much.
tell me wich one, i can try to upload them.

i m going to upload my packs. here the list of them

- Paragon Countess
- Cassie (Paladin)
- Elizabeth (Bioshock)
- Shepard (Mass Effect)
- Samsung Sam (Samsung phone ads girl)
- Lulu (Final Fnatasy X)
- Eliza (Tekken, i think)
- Loba (Star Wars)
- Mai Shiranui (Dead or alive/fighters-thing-i-forget-the-name)
- Maya (Borderland)
- Mavis Draculas (Hotel Transilvania)
- Nyotengu (dead or alive)
- Rachel amber (Life is Strange)
- Panam (Cyberpunk 2077)
- Poison Ivy (Batman)
- Power Girl (Marvel-thing)
- World of warcraft ( There is 3 , Whitemane, Silvanas, Tyrande.)

check the girl pack thread soon :)

Last edited:

heitormonaco

Jan 23, 2021
Is there an interface available to browse the Venus's Club girlpack folder, display all data, select actions to view all images and play all of the videos as they would be used in game? Essentially an audition room to preview all content available for each girl.

Reactions: ay880723

ThroneAweigh

Aug 7, 2018
Hey all, been a busy couple weeks at my day job but I want to keep you up to date:

I've been working on optimizing the screens with large numbers of girls. I fortunately realized I was brute-forcing performance with my rig and need to do some actual clean coding. I've been trying to figure out how to do on-the-fly creation and destruction of my performer cards as the bar scrolls, but barring that I'll just use a page grid system until I can figure it out later down the line.

I'm still on the march towards parity with v8, working on the lounge system and the text systems for that as well as what I mentioned before.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Reactions: heitormonaco
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes