What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Looks great! I like the UI style, much better than the original. I think you should make your own thread about the game, so it's easier to follow up on the progress.
Thank you! I think it's a bit too early to have a dedicated thread, but for sure if I make considerable progress in the next weeks it will happen.

This sounds super cool. I downloaded the Windows version but I get errors on launch. I attached screenshots below in the order they appear. Any ideas?

View attachment 1362690 View attachment 1362691
atmosphere1980 this looks very strange. I gonna make some tests locally – unfortunately I'm not a primary windows user – and publish an update as soon as I understand what's wrong :)

Mar 22, 2021
atmosphere1980 this looks very strange. I gonna make some tests locally – unfortunately I'm not a primary windows user – and publish an update as soon as I understand what's wrong :)
Thank you! I may have figured it out. I tracked down the file orjson.cp39-win_amd64.pyd and copied it into \tusc-0.1.0.dev0\resources\srv\lib and \tusc-0.1.0.dev0\resources\srv\lib\emmett and the game launches now. Trying the game out now.

Reactions: blackblack1
Mar 22, 2021
TUSC does launch after that mod, but I did run into another problem. 15 minutes into day 1, something crashes and the timer stops. You can click around but there's nothing going on onstage and you can't close the club or exit without using task manager. The process count drops to 7 (I think it's 8 initially) so it seems related.

This is a nice start so I hope I'm not coming off as critical.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
TUSC does launch after that mod, but I did run into another problem. 15 minutes into day 1, something crashes and the timer stops. You can click around but there's nothing going on onstage and you can't close the club or exit without using task manager. The process count drops to 7 (I think it's 8 initially) so it seems related.

This is a nice start so I hope I'm not coming off as critical.
atmosphere1980 you were partially right about the issue, but the edit probably causes errors on processing.

I made some updates to the code, this build should fix the windows issue (at least I can run it on a virtual machine). This also includes some fixes to the night processing phase.

Let me know if you still have issues.

Mar 22, 2021
I made some updates to the code, this build should fix the windows issue (at least I can run it on a virtual machine). This also includes some fixes to the night processing phase.

Yes, it runs much better now. Gameplay is pretty good. I did get the game to crash around day 4 doing training. But the overall game is working, with performances, revenue, and different roles. It definitely shows promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: everglow

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I'm getting issues playing on an ultra wide screen. The videos playing off the screen. I have to scroll to the right which is really annoying.

Also getting this error a bit:

error.png

So far other than these issues it's looking promising. Best of luck!

Edit: Actually, I'm only ever able to hire one girl. Am I able to hire more? I have upgraded my rooms so I think I have space for more.

Reactions: jggold

Winkie069

Mar 18, 2019
I can only use this on my C: drive. It will not open on any other hard drive, any way to fix this so I can use a bigger HD?

Reactions: jggold

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Edit: Actually, I'm only ever able to hire one girl. Am I able to hire more? I have upgraded my rooms so I think I have space for more.
I can't even manage to hire the first one. lol

I get to the hire screen and can see the packs but the only button I get is "BACK". I plan to wander back to it later today and see if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Still, the visuals are excellent and the overall layout of the concept seems nice.

Very well done, Everglow. I'm very glad that other people are still giving this game a shot.

Edit: Like Winkie069, I can only play the Windows version off my main drive. It won't load off an external drive. That's a "Down the Road" problem, though, I think. Just thought I should note it.

TheGunShow

May 22, 2017
Keep getting this error, no matter what drive I launch from (Tried D, C and an external harddrive).

1629646028401.png

Followed by this:
1629646115544.png

Game manages to open but stuck "loading" forever. Any advice?

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Keep getting this error, no matter what drive I launch from (Tried D, C and an external harddrive).

Game manages to open but stuck "loading" forever. Any advice?
I had the same problem until I deleted it from the external hard drive and had only a single version of the game, this one on my main drive. It kept wanting to read the version on my external. Maybe this will help?

TheGunShow

May 22, 2017
I had the same problem until I deleted it from the external hard drive and had only a single version of the game, this one on my main drive. It kept wanting to read the version on my external. Maybe this will help?
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried deleting all other versions and just having 1 on the main drive but the same errors are continuing :(

Mar 22, 2021
I'm running it from a directory called E:\tusc-0.1.0.dev1-win (on my second drive), if that helps.

As far as hiring girls, buy the stage and room improvements and then you can hire four. To assign them roles, click on dispositions, click a role, then double-click them to assign them.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I'm running it from a directory called E:\tusc-0.1.0.dev1-win (on my second drive), if that helps.

As far as hiring girls, buy the stage and room improvements and then you can hire four. To assign them roles, click on dispositions, click a role, then double-click them to assign them.
I did that and it wouldn't let me. I did try a new game and bought the Room 2 upgrade straight away and was able to hire more girls. For some reason the game gave me lots of money and I was able to upgrade a lot more stuff. As it stands the game isn't really playable for me though as the videos show off screen. Still, I like the looks of this so far.

Mar 22, 2021
everglow I have been able to play through a couple of weeks of the game and like what you've done with the training. Are you thinking along the lines of gamifying it, giving some indication of what motivates each girl so you can talk them in to more openness with good suggestions? Right now it seems a bit random. Having some indicator of what direction to take things with each one would probably make it more enjoyable rather than just making it something where you click through and take your chances.

I like what you've done by showing a video at the end to indicate when she's ready for new performances.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
atmosphere1980 you were partially right about the issue, but the edit probably causes errors on processing.

TUSC 0.1.0.dev1 Mac
TUSC 0.1.0.dev1 Win

Says no girlpacks found help?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
everglow
Congratulations for the project, I think the additions you have put in are what the original Vc I need for a moment, I have only been able to test it a little to see if it worked and I cannot speak of bugs or ideas to improve it but the truth is that your version / mod has it you want to call it looks very very very good and I wish you a lot of encouragement with the project

What I can give you as advice is to add options to adjust the volume of the videos etc (or if they exist I have not seen them)

Last edited:

Mana Nuno

May 11, 2017
Your

TUSC 0.1.0.dev1 Mac
TUSC 0.1.0.dev1 Win

Both projets are awesome!
TUSC projet has nice features!
Joining both would be ideal.

When can we have a new version?

Jan 7, 2018
Says no girlpacks found help?
Yep, me too. No girlpacks found. Mac user. Unzipped the file, put three VC girlpacks inside the TUSC girlpacks folder, ran the app.

Also, is there a way to change girlpacks location? Ideally, I would like to run the game from my main drive and the girlpacks from another drive.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes