What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 7, 2018
Playing Tusc on Mac I'm finally able to select girlpacks (thanks!) but I can't save the game. I click and nothing happens. I checked the saves folder but nothing's in there, whenever I restart the game the load / resume option is greyed out.

Reactions: soulreaper777

kikiòpò

Dec 18, 2018
Tried to play the Tusc version, it stays on load forever. I have the thing on the C drive so it's not that. Is using it on windows 7 what cause the infinite load?

kikiòpò

Dec 18, 2018
How many girlpacks do you have?
Didn't really count but it's like around 50 i guess. I tried with just 1 too, if it was too many girlpacks, but it didn't load. I always get an error before the app start, then it goes into the loading screen and stays there forever.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
List of my favorite girlpacks:

Favorite Girlpacks.jpg

There are plenty of girlpacks that are done just as well. These are my favorite girls that have good videos. So the list is largely my personal preferences. As you can tell, I prefer two types of girls, pretty with large natural breasts and pretty thin petite girls.

Oct 25, 2017
List of my favorite girlpacks:

View attachment 1475443

There are plenty of girlpacks that are done just as well. These are my favorite girls that have good videos. So the list is largely my personal preferences. As you can tell, I prefer two types of girls, pretty with large natural breasts and pretty thin petite girls.
Oh hey is that a couple of mine I see in there? If it is, I'm glad you liked them.
One of my biggest complaints about Mega is it's lack of download stats, so I never really had any ballpark guesses as to whether my packs were actually any good/well received.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
When going into the vip area its just a white screen for some reason
Try scrolling your screen to the right, and/or down. For some videos/girls, the videos display oddly off to the right of your visual screen.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes