What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lord Phobos

Oct 28, 2019
Thank you for the new version Everglow. It's coming along nicely and I think I even prefer the gameplay mechanics to the original.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hi all,
I'm sorry for my disappeareance, but in the last weeks I changed my job and consequentially I had no much free time.

Anyways, I read all your comments/feedbacks/issues, I'll try to publish in this thread a new development version trying to fix everything you guys noticed in the next days, and then I'll focus on releasing the first "public" version in a dedicated thread, since it seems some of you are interested into the project.

Thank you for your support, and sorry for the issues!
See you shortly.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hello all,
in the standard game there are two women in the "Grilpacks" folder that do not appear in the game.
You can't get "Asa Akira" and "Bonnie Rotten".
How do I activate the two ladies?

Ahoi

J0k3r

Sep 2, 2018
Hello all,
in the standard game there are two women in the "Grilpacks" folder that do not appear in the game.
You can't get "Asa Akira" and "Bonnie Rotten".
How do I activate the two ladies?

Ahoi
I think you need to play the lottery in order to get them. It requires 20 rep to play the lottery :)
Some girls can be found through playing the lottery

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
If you play through the story mode. There is a point where the mafia steps in and you can unlock certain upgrades. One of which is the lottery. If i remember correctly :)
I have found it. You have to go to "back to the office" and unlock it there.
I completely overlooked it. :LOL:
Thx

Reactions: J0k3r
Aug 18, 2021
The developer said he won't update the game anymore because he's short in time / lost interest. So no more updates.
The code should be available and apparently there are a pair of side project in development.
Don't expect anything soon tho...
Hello, thanks for your feedback. Do you know what is the tech used by Tobe for develop the game and where I can found the code, I have a hot side project in head ;-)

cgaduck

Jul 5, 2018
Hi Everglow, I would really like to try out your vision of Venus club but I keep getting an exception error on startup (on the D drive) When I dismiss the error the game loads up then says it is loading but stays in that state. I tried reducing the number of girl packs to 1 in case it was just a slow load but no dice. Can you or anyone suggest a fix? If not I'll wait for the public release.

Hi all,
I'm sorry for my disappeareance, but in the last weeks I changed my job and consequentially I had no much free time.

Anyways, I read all your comments/feedbacks/issues, I'll try to publish in this thread a new development version trying to fix everything you guys noticed in the next days, and then I'll focus on releasing the first "public" version in a dedicated thread, since it seems some of you are interested into the project.

Thank you for your support, and sorry for the issues!
See you shortly.

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
Hi Everglow, I would really like to try out your vision of Venus club but I keep getting an exception error on startup (on the D drive) When I dismiss the error the game loads up then says it is loading but stays in that state. I tried reducing the number of girl packs to 1 in case it was just a slow load but no dice. Can you or anyone suggest a fix? If not I'll wait for the public release.
You have to move the install. An example if you have it in C:\games, move it to C:\

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hi all,
as promised, here is the latest "development" version before the "public" one.

This should fix the majority of issues you guys reported, and also introduce the option to load girlpacks from another folder (just select the folder containing girlpacks with the new button in the main screen).

Mind that no new features were added.

Says no girlpacks found help?
I'm on MacOS too. Mind to check security settings, as the whole package is not signed and some components might have been blocked. Hope it helps. In case you still have issues PM me.

Are you thinking along the lines of gamifying it, giving some indication of what motivates each girl so you can talk them in to more openness with good suggestions? Right now it seems a bit random. Having some indicator of what direction to take things with each one would probably make it more enjoyable rather than just making it something where you click through and take your chances.
Actually the girls behaviour during training is based on their values
- Lewdness
- Boasting
- Obedience
Right now the training experience might be a bit poor since those values are pseudo-randomly computed, until I define a standard format for tusc-driven girlpacks data. Also, right now there are only 2 training stories, but I planned to add more of them and also add the ability to provide custom training flows inside girlpacks.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm on MacOS too. Mind to check security settings, as the whole package is not signed and some components might have been blocked. Hope it helps. In case you still have issues PM me.
Thanks this fixed the issue for me. I had the longest time trying to figure out how to add girls to groups in disposition but i finally figured out you had to double-click instead of a button or drag and drop like in VC. There should be a hint or something that says to do that cause everywhere else in the UI has a button to do the action but here there isn't.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Hi all,
as promised, here is the latest "development" version before the "public" one.

This should fix the majority of issues you guys reported, and also introduce the option to load girlpacks from another folder (just select the folder containing girlpacks with the new button in the main screen).
I'm not sure if you had a chance to look at why the videos are being shown to the right of the screen for me but I managed to brute force the game into showing the videos in the "correct" place. If I bring up the developer tools view and make it large enough it forces the videos to be displayed in a way that I can view them.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
everglow I have tried the new version and the option to visit the girls (before or after their work at the club) always appears deactivated, therefore I cannot talk to them or train them and if I dismiss them, nothing happens either It has only worked for me once the girl was recently hired before sending her to the club for the first time to work

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
everglow I have tried the new version and the option to visit the girls (before or after their work at the club) always appears deactivated, therefore I cannot talk to them or train them and if I dismiss them, nothing happens either It has only worked for me once the girl was recently hired before sending her to the club for the first time to work
Try from 12 noon.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes