What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
FYI I posted TUSC 0.2.1 in its own thread.

Still waiting some mod to move it to appropriate section, but hey, if you're eager to try it, feel free :)
Do you know if both games work if they are installed in the same folder? Because honestly, having two girlpack folders will eat my HDD space faster than Zoidberg at an all-you-can-eat buffet...

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Do you know if both games work if they are installed in the same folder? Because honestly, having two girlpack folders will eat my HDD space faster than Zoidberg at an all-you-can-eat buffet...
If you launch tusc without girlpacks, will ask you where to find them, just point the VC girlpacks folder ;)

Reactions: BigGame1551

Aryan supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Hey can anyone help me here i have a little problem? I downloaded a few girlpacks and i do not know how to put them in to game (i putted them into folder girlpacks). Posnetek zaslona (204).png

Last edited:

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Hey can anyone help me here i have a little problem? I downloaded a few girlpacks and i do not know how to put them in to game (i putted them into folder girlpacks). View attachment 1506300
There probably is a mistake into the Description file. You may try to open it with a notepad and look if there some punctuation missing. Don't worry, isn't anything complex to do.
Otherwise just remove that girl's pack and you'll be fine.

Reactions: Aryan supreme

Aryan supreme

Apr 16, 2020
There probably is a mistake into the Description file. You may try to open it with a notepad and look if there some punctuation missing. Don't worry, isn't anything complex to do.
Otherwise just remove that girl's pack and you'll be fine.
Thank you so much for your help!

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
After gains enough popularity to get dangerous attention, game block on dialog after 35 openness in Linux.

Next button dialog not work, not crash game, just dont work

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Maybe it's a stupid question but are the core girls included inside "Without girlpacks" version? I mean like is Nicole included in this version?

BigGame1551

Oct 25, 2018
Oh hey is that a couple of mine I see in there? If it is, I'm glad you liked them.
One of my biggest complaints about Mega is it's lack of download stats, so I never really had any ballpark guesses as to whether my packs were actually any good/well received.
I think I see one of my packs in there too, which is honestly really nice to see considering what you were saying with the lack of Mega stats. I had assumed it wasn't getting downloads.

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
Hey everyone! Thanks for the replies.

Yes it is. This Yakuza (Zero in my case) "minigame" was my inspiration for this game. Happy to see someone recognized it!

I see many people having problems seeing the videos and I kind of expected it. This game should work properly for people with an up-to-date Windows 10 (and specifically 10). I already know how to fix it but this should increase the size of the file.

For those interested in technical stuff, this is due to the fact that in order to minimize the file's size, I used videos in mp3 format using the h265 codec. To my knowledge (but maybe I'm wrong and if you knnow a better one, please tell me), this was the smallest sized file. But, it seems that non Windows 10 systems do not have this codec and therefore cannot see the videos. The fix is easy, I just need to convert all the videos to another frmat (I think mp4 with the h264 codec should wolrk).
Sorry for the inconvienience! I'll work on it today and try to have it fixed ad uploaded in a few hours.

Can you expand a little bit please ? Is it not doing what it should do, crashing the game or something else ?

Can you remember what you did before trying to save and it not working ? I'd be happy to read it, that would help me fix the bug. But knowing those bugs are there, I can at least try to find them. Thanks for the report!

Thank you everyone for your comments and reports. Happy to see people like my game (when it works...)!

If you install VLC media player even on windows before windows 10 I think it installs all the codecs you would need.

You can google VLC media player

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
Is there another way to get the basic rachel starr pack? Mega keeps reporting an error... or could someone put it up on mega? :)

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes