What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
After downloading over 250 girlpacks I have noticed a few that when I open them and look over the json file I notice that "hmm, looks like she only does one thing....dance closer, let me take a gander at her proposed price...hmmm, 150000 dollars, 35 influence, 35 reputation to buy...makes perfect sense I guess for a girl who does nothing....". Probably took all of about one minute to put this girlpack together I guess.....

• Haha
Reactions: WillNotWork

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
After downloading over 250 girlpacks I have noticed a few that when I open them and look over the json file I notice that "hmm, looks like she only does one thing....dance closer, let me take a gander at her proposed price...hmmm, 150000 dollars, 35 influence, 35 reputation to buy...makes perfect sense I guess for a girl who does nothing....". Probably took all of about one minute to put this girlpack together I guess.....
Somebody piss on your wheaties, mgunner?

The json file is by far the smallest amount of work when creating a pack. It is a little impolite to complain about the significant unpaid effort of a packmaker because you don't like the numbers they came up with... especially since it is so very, very easy for you to just fix it to your personal tastes.

Because once again someone has posted a game that has become insanely popular, people have put a lot of time and effort to put additions into it, and the author has apparently been abducted by aliens and is no longer residing within this part of the Milky Way Galaxy.....
You know that the author is not monetizing this game, and quite possibly can't legally do so. It is not a job, it is strictly volunteer work. Again, kind of impolite to complain about labor that was given freely. There are no guarantees that any developer on f95zone is going to continue. You don't know their situation. They likely have very good reasons for discontinuing their effort.

Last edited:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Dont get me wrong, 99 percent of the girlpacks are great and I do greatly appreciate the work that has gone into them at the makers own expense. I said only a few. If it was just one or two I could say it was just a slip of a keystroke that was not caught but it has been a little over that, enough for me to check the girls info before using them ingame. And if the author of the game does have real life issues (dont we all) then it would be considerate of them to the users to at least say "hey, cant do this anymore" and we dont really need an explanation as to why, instead of just empty space and silence leaving everyone to wonder what happened.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Somebody piss on your wheaties, mgunner?

The json file is by far the smallest amount of work when creating a pack. It is a little impolite to complain about the significant unpaid effort of a packmaker because you don't like the numbers they came up with... especially since it is so very, very easy for you to just fix it to your personal tastes.

You know that the author is not monetizing this game, and quite possibly can't legally do so. It is not a job, it is strictly volunteer work. Again, kind of impolite to complain about labor that was given freely. There are no guarantees that any developer on f95zone is going to continue. You don't know their situation. They likely have very good reasons for discontinuing their effort.
BTW, sorry for the rant. I do have respect for you and appreciate your insightful suggestions you have made towards this games heir apparent, you know which one, lol.

Reactions: gaston2020

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Ok, upon retrospect, I do owe the author of this game, authors of the girlpacks, and everybody else an apology. First of all, the author of this game has created a wonderful game, which I can never do in the first place, so deep kudo's to him/her. Ditto to all the creators of the girlpacks. It is not in my place to criticize anybody's work when I have not done the same also, so apologies. And to everybody else, I let a few moments of emotion cause me to rant when I should have blown myself off in the first place and not ranted over personal feelings, so sorry people.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Ok, upon retrospect, I do owe the author of this game, authors of the girlpacks, and everybody else an apology. First of all, the author of this game has created a wonderful game, which I can never do in the first place, so deep kudo's to him/her. Ditto to all the creators of the girlpacks. It is not in my place to criticize anybody's work when I have not done the same also, so apologies. And to everybody else, I let a few moments of emotion cause me to rant when I should have blown myself off in the first place and not ranted over personal feelings, so sorry people.
This is still one of my favs, i've done a few GP but i really don't think that was a great work, but still... when i see a pack with a very low size i use atube catcher to fill the empty, i've done a lot of packs who i didn't share, you can do the same, find a list of girls you want and make your own GP's.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey everyone!

So, it's been about 10 months since I last worked on the game (I think), and I'm now pretty sure that I'm not going to work on it again. The reason I posted here, didn't change, and my overall motivation to work on the game is officially dead.
I figure most people guessed that, but I feel like I should be honest with you all.
So, I'm officially abandonning the game (therefore, I added the abandonned tag). As before, I apologize for everyone who made girlpacks and got invested in the game. Again, if anyone is interested in picking the project back up (or just using some pieces of code), the full project is available .
I just want to add that VC was always designed to be a test, a prototype for me to learn Unity and test if people like the gameplay. Originally, it didn't even have girlpacks, and wasn't supposed to have a story. In that regard, it fully accomplished its objective and the project taught me a ton of stuff regarding making a game and interacting with a community around said game.

What follows is a more personnal report, so if you're not interested, feel free to stop reading here. Thanks for playing and enjoying the game, as well as engaging with the community. If you like the game, you'll most likely like TUSC, which uses the girlpacks for VC and adds some stuff with it, as well as everglow 's own spin on the idea.

So, I've learned quite a lot about Unity since I stopped working on VC (which is part of the reason I'm not going to work back on it, as my code now looks very bad to me). I'm currently working on various H-games with a few different teams, and I'm learning something new about the engine every day.

I've been learning to draw for a bit more than a year and I have hope that I will be able to use those skills to build a new game with it, using 2D cgs. It won't be until at least a year (since I still have a lot to learn), so don't hold your breath ;).

I'm also starting to better understand usage of 3D models and animations, causing me to start thinking about a reboot of VC using 3D models, but again, this won't be until at least a year from now. Plus, this would require an artist to make and/or animate the models and possibly a writer. So, a lot of money and time that I don't have at the moment.

By the way, if anybody here is looking to make a game in Unity and searching for a programmer, I might be interested, depending on the project. Don't hesitate to send me a PM!

TL;DR - I officially abandon the game. Thanks for playing and enjoying the game, and again, my apologies.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey everyone!

So, it's been about 10 months since I last worked on the game (I think), and I'm now pretty sure that I'm not going to work on it again. The reason I posted here, didn't change, and my overall motivation to work on the game is officially dead.
I figure most people guessed that, but I feel like I should be honest with you all.
So, I'm officially abandonning the game (therefore, I added the abandonned tag). As before, I apologize for everyone who made girlpacks and got invested in the game. Again, if anyone is interested in picking the project back up (or just using some pieces of code), the full project is available here.
I just want to add that VC was always designed to be a test, a prototype for me to learn Unity and test if people like the gameplay. Originally, it didn't even have girlpacks, and wasn't supposed to have a story. In that regard, it fully accomplished its objective and the project taught me a ton of stuff regarding making a game and interacting with a community around said game.

What follows is a more personnal report, so if you're not interested, feel free to stop reading here. Thanks for playing and enjoying the game, as well as engaging with the community. If you like the game, you'll most likely like TUSC, which uses the girlpacks for VC and adds some stuff with it, as well as everglow 's own spin on the idea.

So, I've learned quite a lot about Unity since I stopped working on VC (which is part of the reason I'm not going to work back on it, as my code now looks very bad to me). I'm currently working on various H-games with a few different teams, and I'm learning something new about the engine every day.

I've been learning to draw for a bit more than a year and I have hope that I will be able to use those skills to build a new game with it, using 2D cgs. It won't be until at least a year (since I still have a lot to learn), so don't hold your breath ;).

I'm also starting to better understand usage of 3D models and animations, causing me to start thinking about a reboot of VC using 3D models, but again, this won't be until at least a year from now. Plus, this would require an artist to make and/or animate the models and possibly a writer. So, a lot of money and time that I don't have at the moment.

By the way, if anybody here is looking to make a game in Unity and searching for a programmer, I might be interested, depending on the project. Don't hesitate to send me a PM!

TL;DR - I officially abandon the game. Thanks for playing and enjoying the game, and again, my apologies.
Best wishes with everything, man! Thank you for giving us the game and starting the ball rolling with everything that it eventually became. I still greatly enjoy what you made and what's happening with TUSC. IMO, its a system that can last forever with new content. Its wonderful..

Reactions: soulreaper777

Fyn

Jan 19, 2018
So, I'm officially abandonning the game (therefore, I added the abandonned tag).

I appreciate you doing this instead of pulling a Newlife.

Reactions: soulreaper777

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey everyone!

So, I'm officially abandonning the game (therefore, I added the abandonned tag). As before, I apologize for everyone who made girlpacks and got invested in the game. Again, if anyone is interested in picking the project back up (or just using some pieces of code), the full project is available here.

I can't even be mad, this is wholesome. You got what it is you got into the game to do, you accomplished what you needed to for you--you created something which people are still adding to to this day and you've inspired a followup project.

Honestly, it was a success and continues to be a success.

Thank you for your contribution to the pervosphere.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I can't even be mad, this is wholesome. You got what it is you got into the game to do, you accomplished what you needed to for you--you created something which people are still adding to to this day and you've inspired a followup project.

Honestly, it was a success and continues to be a success.

Thank you for your contribution to the pervosphere.
Pervosphere is a fantastic term! :LOL:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Thank you for a great game and also thank you for your end reply to us all, it is really appreciated. I will continue to play VC and also TUSC and I wish you all the well in your future projects!

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/post-7818106

Summarizing:

Created a modded, rebalanced version called Happy Hour, with minor new features, including a new club improvement and a new costume.

Discovered connectionsCost is an active and viable field in girl packs to add the ability to spend cop points on aquiring girls. This is available in Vanilla and Happy Hour.

Saving a portrait as portrait25, portrait50, and/or portrait75 creates a portrait that evolves with the girl's openness, available in Vanilla and Happy Hour.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes