What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Disgruntler Bug:

You may already know, but just in case - when starting a fresh game in v9501 (New Classic at a minimum), when recruiting the first girl(s), the player can actually recruit all the girls (even though they only have $300 starting cash), the cash goes negative but the question screen stays active and is functional regardless (just keep selecting "Yes"). A pic is worth a thousand words, so here:
1675107763436.png

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I mean ya it's extremely unlikely you're going to get in actual trouble for girlpacks. I mean I make them for personal use. But if you're asking "is this copyright infringement" I mean unfortunately the answer has to be yes. But like, I doubt anyone is going to haul you into court over it.
Yeah, chances are it'll be me whose ass would be on the line, unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: Teritius

italianStalion

Oct 28, 2020
I posted a few days ago. I can't play this game. someone suggested it was a null pointer in the modpack. I tried "fixing" my mod packs with no effect. I have tried something like 16 different girls, individually and together. But there is an empty rachel starr folder that disappears when i go through the girls.. and has always been there. no videos show up, no money gets made. suggestions?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not really clear on what your problem is, but it seems like the basic thing to do in a situation like this is start all over; download the game again, extract it to a different folder, and only put in a few girlpacks (that you downloaded fresh, if you want to be extra careful). Make sure it works, then put in a few more girlpacks, checking now and then to make sure it's still working until you either zero in on the one that's causing the problem, or just have all your girlpacks moved over to the new folder with no problems.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If I recruit a girl, save the game, remove that girlpack from the folder and then reload the game, will it cause an error, or will it just go on as if I hadn't recruited the girl?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I posted a few days ago. I can't play this game. someone suggested it was a null pointer in the modpack. I tried "fixing" my mod packs with no effect. I have tried something like 16 different girls, individually and together. But there is an empty rachel starr folder that disappears when i go through the girls.. and has always been there. no videos show up, no money gets made. suggestions?
That is a null pointer error, and 16 is a magic number in the paging... try adding or removing exactly one girlpack.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm curious about something. If a girlpack has 10 handjob clips and 1 titjob clip (and both of those are unlocked in the game), when you assign that girl to a foreplay client, does the game first select between HJ and TJ, and then select a random clip from that folder (meaning that the one titjob clip has a higher chance of being seen than any individual handjob clip), or does it randomly select from the 11 foreplay clips (meaning that the only distinction between the two folders is whether titjobs have been unlocked yet)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ttipsigam

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm curious about something. If a girlpack has 10 handjob clips and 1 titjob clip (and both of those are unlocked in the game), when you assign that girl to a foreplay client, does the game first select between HJ and TJ, and then select a random clip from that folder (meaning that the one titjob clip has a higher chance of being seen than any individual handjob clip), or does it randomly select from the 11 foreplay clips (meaning that the only distinction between the two folders is whether titjobs have been unlocked yet)?
It chooses a folder at random, and then chooses a random clip within the folder.

Reactions: rb813

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
If I install TUSC girlpack in VC, could I watch video from Spa and gym? cause it looks like the name of the foler is same as VC. Foreplay, pose..

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If I install TUSC girlpack in VC, could I watch video from Spa and gym? cause it looks like the name of the foler is same as VC. Foreplay, pose..
VC does not see Spa/Gym/Gloryhole videos, and to help retain each game's niche I have not made any in-roads into including TUSC-specific additions in VC.

Maximal666

Feb 28, 2018
Ayone know of a work around to have my girlpacks on a different drive to the game and get the girlpacks folder to point at that folder?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ayone know of a work around to have my girlpacks on a different drive to the game and get the girlpacks folder to point at that folder?
None, including me going into the code itself and making the default folder user changable--for some reason changing the girlpack folder location in the code itself breaks things that it shouldn't break.

And believe me, no one wants the ability to like to a default folder location more than I do.

Reactions: rb813

ThroneAweigh

Aug 7, 2018
If you're using Windows 10 (maybe 11?) I've found that symbolic links work. You could fuck around in powershell and create symlinks like that, or use to have it appear in the right-click menu. I've got my girlpacks separated into folders and just symlink the ones I want to use for a run into the girlpack folder.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I was just playing a game in 9.5.0.2 where some girls were only obtainable through the lottery (they never showed up in the recruit window, even when everyone else was recruited), despite not having inLottery set to true. I think they might have been girlpacks that I added after the game was started (I mean like after I had clicked Start New Game, not that I never closed and reloaded the game after adding the girlpacks), is that how it's supposed to work?

Freddy224a

Nov 2, 2022
None, including me going into the code itself and making the default folder user changable--for some reason changing the girlpack folder location in the code itself breaks things that it shouldn't break.

And believe me, no one wants the ability to like to a default folder location more than I do.
Can you maybe put in the code have a shortcut to the folder inside the game folder that points to a folder on another drive?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can you maybe put in the code have a shortcut to the folder inside the game folder that points to a folder on another drive?
Changing the girlpacks folder in any way breaks things it shouldn't break.

I'm not saying it's impossible to do, just that every time I've tried it's lead down a path of problems that I can't find the solution for, and it should be simple. There's a variable that just exists to be the GirlPack folder's path. I should be able to change that path and it works no matter what.

The problem is it seems not everything actually uses that path to work that should.

Freddy224a

Nov 2, 2022
I understand
Changing the girlpacks folder in any way breaks things it shouldn't break.

I'm not saying it's impossible to do, just that every time I've tried it's lead down a path of problems that I can't find the solution for, and it should be simple. There's a variable that just exists to be the GirlPack folder's path. I should be able to change that path and it works no matter what.

The problem is it seems not everything actually uses that path to work that should.
I see. Playing with variables when you aren't the original coder can be troublesome. Never know where they may have hidden something deep in the code you aren't aware of.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018

It's strange that almost noone knows about this windows feature, that exists at least since XP... You can make links in windows, across hard drives, or even to remote servers...
Maybe because you can only create them on the console

Just open a command prompt (Win+R -> cmd.exe), go to the game directory where the girlpack folder should be and type:

Code:
mklink /j girlpacks "{location of your actual girlpacks folder}"
You see it in explorer indicated by a small arrow, similar to a shortcut.
I use it on my system, to share girlpacks between 9.5.0.1 and 9.5.0.2, without problems

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I see. Playing with variables when you aren't the original coder can be troublesome. Never know where they may have hidden something deep in the code you aren't aware of.
It's not even that! I've changed lots of shit to suit my needs!

This one, however, has unintended side effects or stuff that doesn't work with it I haven't been able to nail down.

I've done a test case of doing it from scratch in other things though and it works fine.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes