What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThroneAweigh

Aug 7, 2018
I currently run 350 girlpacks, but if I run scramble, with or without crown jewels, I am landing repeatedly on one of three girls. Thought it was a really weird bug with the unity random function.

Ends up they're the only thee with 'firstgirl' set to true. idk if that's worth keeping.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Do you have ANY sort of performance available in the assistant shop? Because you need to unlock all of them in order. You can't skip straight to sex.
Yeah, I had everything through BJ unlocked, and nothing at all I could buy in the assistant store. But yeah, I went back to the dates and unlocked more sex videos, and that opened up the sex option in the assistant store.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, I had everything through BJ unlocked, and nothing at all I could buy in the assistant store. But yeah, I went back to the dates and unlocked more sex videos, and that opened up the sex option in the assistant store.
To clarify.

Unlocking Dance-Foreplay involves buying it.

Unlocking Oral-Group requires progression past the clothing into the sex stage with Nicole--grabbing sex icons etc.

Reactions: rb813

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hey,... just a quick question.... :)

Is it intended that only the default girls can be reset and other created girls cannot?

josemi666

Jun 22, 2017
Good morning. I have taken the trouble for users using vanilla version 8.1 on Linux to create a script to convert the MP4 videos of the girls to Webm and delete the Mp4 videos. The script must be carried out inside the girlpack folder and it will create a file where it will save the paths where the MP4 files to be converted are located. For the script to work you must have ffmpeg installed.

Reactions: ThroneAweigh

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
I never had a problem with reseting a created girl. What do you mean by "default girls" ?
By default girls I mean, for example, "Abigail Mac", "Rachel Starr" and so on. That's where the reset works. But not with others. When I press the reset button, the warning message appears, but nothing happens....

PS:
Repairing does not work either...

I deleted everything from this game, but everything is still the same... :(

Last edited:

genelight

Nov 25, 2018
Can't help but notice that the only search filter in CaptC's DB that is also in the description.json is Hair Color.

Perhaps when updating the next version please consider adding some of the following?
Bools:
isFictional
isDeepfake
isTrans
isBDSM (for those packs)

More controversially:
String:
Ethnicity // This does seem a common search term but I can understand why it might be left out

Also given the multiple names that performers use would it be game breaking to change name to accept either a string or an array of strings? That way all the aliases could be in the description.json as well.

I know I'm already asking for a lot but tags could also be considered for the following:
string hairLength // (very short, short, medium, long, very long, etc. )
bool hasImplants
bool isPierced
string tattoos // (more of a general description like "none, minor, some, heavy"
string sexuality // (straight, bi, etc.)

Although I suppose all of this could be added right now and the game would just ignore them (except the array of names).

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I have not changed anything in it. I just want to reset some girls in the Staff Screen, that's all I want.
Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to reset. I thought the point of the reset button was that if you changed something in description.json, pressing that button would bring the girl in a saved game back into alignment with that file. Do you mean you want to reset their stats to 0 or something?

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to reset. I thought the point of the reset button was that if you changed something in description.json, pressing that button would bring the girl in a saved game back into alignment with that file. Do you mean you want to reset their stats to 0 or something?
That's exactly what I meant... :) By pressing the reset button, the girls are reset to the default values. And that's exactly what doesn't work with some girls.
So now I always have to delete the girl in question from the Girlpacks folder, restart the game, load and save the score, add the girl back into the folder and then load the score again. Then the girl is back to the standard values, except that I have to buy her again. And that's why the reset button is a good thing... :D

But that was exactly my original question. :) The game is still meant to do this, but it doesn't seem to work with some girlpacks.

Nevertheless, thanks for your help! (y)

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
But that's why I was asking what you had changed in the JSON. Pressing the reset button doesn't reset them to some generic values that are default for everyone, it resets them to whatever is in the Description.json file of their own girlpack. So if you haven't changed anything, then there's nothing to reset.

The only time I ever used the reset button was when I found one of the girls I had recruited didn't have any clips in one of the folders (I don't remember which, let's say it was titfuck). So I got a clip of that girl titfucking, put it in her titjob folder, then I went into her Description.json folder and set "doTitsjob": true. After that, I went back into the game and used the reset button, which then made it possible for the girl I had recruited to do titfucking without having to start the game all over or fire and recruit her again. Note that pressing the reset button there didn't change any of her numerical values (like Openness or any of her skill levels) back to what they are in the Description.json. I think that's just meant to be the values she has when you hire her, and I don't think that's what the reset button was intended to change. That's why I was wondering which values you were trying to reset.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
But that's why I was asking what you had changed in the JSON. Pressing the reset button doesn't reset them to some generic values that are default for everyone, it resets them to whatever is in the Description.json file of their own girlpack. So if you haven't changed anything, then there's nothing to reset.

The only time I ever used the reset button was when I found one of the girls I had recruited didn't have any clips in one of the folders (I don't remember which, let's say it was titfuck). So I got a clip of that girl titfucking, put it in her titjob folder, then I went into her Description.json folder and set "doTitsjob": true. After that, I went back into the game and used the reset button, which then made it possible for the girl I had recruited to do titfucking without having to start the game all over or fire and recruit her again. Note that pressing the reset button there didn't change any of her numerical values (like Openness or any of her skill levels) back to what they are in the Description.json. I think that's just meant to be the values she has when you hire her, and I don't think that's what the reset button was intended to change. That's why I was wondering which values you were trying to reset.
That's exactly it... :) it doesn't with some girls.

Let's take an example:
If I have a girl who has 10 as the standard for dancing in the JSON and I have already trained her to 25 and then reset her, she stays at 25 and doesn't go back to the 10 stored in the JSON.

hm... who knows... it's not that bad, but it would be nice if it would work with all girls... ;)

But thanks again! :)

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If I have a girl who has 10 as the standard for dancing in the JSON and I have already trained her to 25 and then reset her, she stays at 25 and doesn't go back to the 10 stored in the JSON.
And are there other girls that do go back to 10 if you reset them?

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
And are there other girls that do go back to 10 if you reset them?
Yes, for example all the girls from Girlspack 1 from the first site (the ones from the original game), the ones from Girlspack 2 don't reset for me.
And a few from the large Girlspack collection that are available can also be reset, but many cannot.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
There are two functions on that screen for resetting. One leaves the girl's current experience alone and just updates what she will do, I believe. The other changes everything to whatever is currently in her json file. Make sure you are consistently using the correct function for what you want to do.

Reactions: rb813

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
There are two functions on that screen for resetting. One leaves the girl's current experience alone and just updates what she will do, I believe. The other changes everything to whatever is currently in her json file. Make sure you are consistently using the correct function for what you want to do.
So there is a reset and a repair function... both don't work on the girls I'm writing about...

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
One leaves the girl's current experience alone and just updates what she will do, I believe. The other changes everything to whatever is currently in her json file.
I guess I've only ever used the first one, maybe the other one actually is just broke.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes