What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In scramble mode the its not blackmail broker gave me nicole. I didn't do any dates with her so she won't even dance despite her icon saying pose is unlocked. lol
Odd, I thought I had a check for that.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I was also just thinking about investors, in particular the way that some investor abilities seem way better than others (like, some of their bottom, one-level bonuses are just like "earn a little extra money," and then others are entirely unique and very helpful, like the one that gives you interest on unspent money (creating a snowball effect which will make you a millionaire very quickly if you already had money saved) and the one that allows you to reroll traits (no more snobs or brats). It would be really nice if there were some other way to get those abilities if you don't get them with investors, because they're just way too useful to not have.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If more than one girl is set to FirstGirl:true, does it randomly select from all of those girls, or just do the one that's first alphabetically?

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
If more than one girl is set to FirstGirl:true, does it randomly select from all of those girls, or just do the one that's first alphabetically?
it picks one randomly. There's also a option for a reroll if your not happy with the choice as long as you don't hired a second girl.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
it picks one randomly. There's also a option for a reroll if your not happy with the choice as long as you don't hired a second girl.
More accurately, your first girl and your first two options to hire are chosen randomly, and there's an option to reroll if you haven't hired anyone yet as a way to avoid save scumming (cause traits, and yes, i know this will give you a new girl and recharge her energy and I'm fine with it even if it's -teeeeechnically- exploity)

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Hey Digruntler, having problem within the last couple of months getting 9.5.0.2 version to boot, in fact it will not get past the initialization stage anymore. No problem with the 0.1 version at all. Can I PM you with my problem?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey Digruntler, having problem within the last couple of months getting 9.5.0.2 version to boot, in fact it will not get past the initialization stage anymore. No problem with the 0.1 version at all. Can I PM you with my problem?
Go for it.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
In my 9.5.0.2 game, I've bought policies all the way up to threesomes, but it's not giving me the option for sex in the assistant store. Is that how it's supposed to be?

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
The club and Nicole are on different tracks. You need to win the mini-game to make progress with Nicole.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You mean like when you collect the sex icons and it shows a video after you get enough of them? I haven't been bothering with those because the videos were just showing a black screen in 9.5.0.2.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
You mean like when you collect the sex icons and it shows a video after you get enough of them? I haven't been bothering with those because the videos were just showing a black screen in 9.5.0.2.
You only need to collect points from that minigame, and spend them unlocking all of her performances to use in the main game. It doesn't let you choose which, so you need to go one by one through each performance unlock.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If you mean assistant points that you spend in the assistant store, the problem is that it's not giving me the option to unlock sex in the assistant store. Maybe I need to see the sex video that you unlock from dates before that assistant store option is unlocked?

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
If you mean assistant points that you spend in the assistant store, the problem is that it's not giving me the option to unlock sex in the assistant store. Maybe I need to see the sex video that you unlock from dates before that assistant store option is unlocked?
Sorry, but every time I see your Avatar I want to be genie and make lewd suggestions....lol. Jeez, I feel so wrong....lol

Last edited:

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Do you have ANY sort of performance available in the assistant shop? Because you need to unlock all of them in order. You can't skip straight to sex.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes