What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
What could possibly be the reason that some new girls still stuck at 0 Openess? I've sent them to several dances but no gain. Is this a girlpack-related problem? (one example is the standard girl Kira Noir)

1673818401802.png

RuseMcOoze

Jun 18, 2019
What could possibly be the reason that some new girls still stuck at 0 Openess? I've sent them to several dances but no gain. Is this a girlpack-related problem? (one example is the standard girl Kira Noir)

View attachment 2314180
The answer is in your screenshot. The brat trait doesn't gain openness until she's used with the negotiator, where she gains a stat boost

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

View attachment 2314180

To add to the above, Brats are one of the few ways to get skills past 100, which makes them high money earners that require no grind or training because of the cheaper cost to negotiate them. They can also gain free 'negotations' through the broker, which is undocumented.

-------------

Regarding the reset and repair functions:

I have not touched those (or needed to) at all, so I am, to be honest, completely unfamiliar with that code, so I cannot at this time answer what is or is not happening here.

Reactions: DF37985

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
To add to the above, Brats are one of the few ways to get skills past 100, which makes them high money earners that require no grind or training because of the cheaper cost to negotiate them. They can also gain free 'negotations' through the broker, which is undocumented.

-------------

Regarding the reset and repair functions:

I have not touched those (or needed to) at all, so I am, to be honest, completely unfamiliar with that code, so I cannot at this time answer what is or is not happening here.
Seems like Brats can never get even 'to' a 100 let alone beyond it, they only gain stats when negotiated with right?
Once you negotiate her up to group you never get to negotiate with her again, so she never gains any more stats.

Or am I missing something? I always figured Brats could never ever get to 100 openness for example?

Reactions: rb813 and jggold

clerap

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone know if there is any way to unlock the whole gallery of a girl other than luckily finding all the clips during work ?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone know if there is any way to unlock the whole gallery of a girl other than luckily finding all the clips during work ?
The simplest way is to just look at the files of the girlpack in File Explorer (or whatever other file management program you use).

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Seems like Brats can never get even 'to' a 100 let alone beyond it, they only gain stats when negotiated with right?
Once you negotiate her up to group you never get to negotiate with her again, so she never gains any more stats.

Or am I missing something? I always figured Brats could never ever get to 100 openness for example?
Not quite.

The only stat they don't gain over time is Openness, every other stat increases normally. And Openness past Orgy is redundant.

But, they ALSO gain a bonus to their 6 stats on top of their normal gain over time. The gain over time caps at 100, and then the brat bonus adds on top of that, which gives them a very high cap on something that affects their money per tick and happiness gain (which further boosts money per tick.)

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Hey guys. Getting back into this one after some time away. Always love it.

A question. I'm very familar with the girlpacks, and how to add videos to them and adjust them if I choose to. But is there a way to add videos to Nicole within the game? I can't figure that one out. I have her girlpack, but I realize that's actually a separate thing. I'd love to copy some from that into the version of her that does stuff within the club as you unlock it through the story.

Thanks.

Reactions: rb813

italianStalion

Oct 28, 2020
This game doesn't work for me at all. I bought the windows webm codec, despite already having the codec somewhere from VLC player. No videos play, no girls make any money, theres a glitch where I can hire all the girls in my folder despite them causing my balance to go under.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey guys. Getting back into this one after some time away. Always love it.

A question. I'm very familar with the girlpacks, and how to add videos to them and adjust them if I choose to. But is there a way to add videos to Nicole within the game? I can't figure that one out. I have her girlpack, but I realize that's actually a separate thing. I'd love to copy some from that into the version of her that does stuff within the club as you unlock it through the story.

Thanks.
As of right now, Nicole has no way to add to her--this has to do with how the assistant is implemented vs girlpack girls (technical debt)

Reactions: TwoSeven13

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This game doesn't work for me at all. I bought the windows webm codec, despite already having the codec somewhere from VLC player. No videos play, no girls make any money, theres a glitch where I can hire all the girls in my folder despite them causing my balance to go under.
Might be a null pointer error with one of the girl packs causing things to stop working randomly.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Not quite.

The only stat they don't gain over time is Openness, every other stat increases normally. And Openness past Orgy is redundant.

But, they ALSO gain a bonus to their 6 stats on top of their normal gain over time. The gain over time caps at 100, and then the brat bonus adds on top of that, which gives them a very high cap on something that affects their money per tick and happiness gain (which further boosts money per tick.)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the brat power. I haven't added it to any of my girls.
Also, if they can never get openness to 100, they can't unlock their portrait100...

zigseo

Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I am thinking about creating a girlpack and I am not familiar with what would be violating copyright. Is there anything I should be aware of before I start making one? If I remove background of an image I found online, using a tool such as adobe express or photo scissors, is that violating copyright? Thanks in advance

farent7

Jan 26, 2023
Hi, I am thinking about creating a girlpack and I am not familiar with what would be violating copyright. Is there anything I should be aware of before I start making one? If I remove background of an image I found online, using a tool such as adobe express or photo scissors, is that violating copyright? Thanks in advance
First off, it depends what country's laws you're operating under. Let's assume USA.

It sounds like you're going for fair use. Deciding if something is fair use or not depends on a few things.
  • the purpose and character of one's use; (This is whether your creation adds new expression or meaning to the original, or whether it merely copies from the original. Removing a background is probably not transformative.)
  • the nature of the copyrighted work;
  • what amount and proportion of the whole work was taken; (Removing a background leaves the "heart" of the work intact.)
  • the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work
Long story short, if you're worried about copyright, you shouldn't make girlpacks.

zigseo

Oct 26, 2018
First off, it depends what country's laws you're operating under. Let's assume USA.

It sounds like you're going for fair use. Deciding if something is fair use or not depends on a few things.
  • the purpose and character of one's use; (This is whether your creation adds new expression or meaning to the original, or whether it merely copies from the original. Removing a background is probably not transformative.)
  • the nature of the copyrighted work;
  • what amount and proportion of the whole work was taken; (Removing a background leaves the "heart" of the work intact.)
  • the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work
Long story short, if you're worried about copyright, you shouldn't make girlpacks.
Thanks for the response.

farent7

Jan 26, 2023
As long as you don't use them in open commerce, don't worry about it.
I mean ya it's extremely unlikely you're going to get in actual trouble for girlpacks. I mean I make them for personal use. But if you're asking "is this copyright infringement" I mean unfortunately the answer has to be yes. But like, I doubt anyone is going to haul you into court over it.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You know what might be a nice little quality-of-life improvement? When you have the investor bonus that allows you to have theme nights, and you have a theme active, it would be nice if there was some icon to indicate whether a girl did or did not match the active theme, so you can more easily fill the roster with girls who increase the theme level.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes