What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a normal value for how long the video clips last in the game, or is it highly variable? Is there a "correct answer" for how long we should make the clips for the girlpacks?

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Is there a normal value for how long the video clips last in the game
For the main clips, 25-30 seconds seems to be the sweet spot; for finishers, it's about 15-20 second. Shorter clips get repeated up to the limit; longer clips get truncated and you never see portions of it.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
longer clips get truncated and you never see portions of it.
Yeah, that's what I figured, I just wasn't sure if it was always basically the same amount of time, or if there was a wider range.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I just wasn't sure if it was always basically the same amount of time, or if there was a wider range.
To the best of my knowledge, the actual booth time per customer remains constant regardless of the stage of the game you're in.

Reactions: rb813
Jul 1, 2020
So far the only identifiable reason I can see is number of girls hired and owned. The environment I play and test in has 200+ packs (and this issue NEVER happens to me in testing with that many packs) and the only way I've been able to replicate the issue (and I have, by the way, replicated it) is to use a smaller set of packs. So I can confirm one workaround is to have more packs than you need.

But I also recognize that this isn't a solution, and it isn't a fair ask for new players. I'll be looking at the issue closer, because I know what causes it, but I'd thought I'd swatted all incidents of it in the code. Expect a hotfix sooner rather than later.

It is 100% my fault, with code I put in. Figuring out which code did this is the problem.

UPDATE: I'm trying out a different algorithm for Scramble Mode's initial reveal/recruitment that no longer involves the club level improvement on the back end. Should not change how the game plays in peoples' hands, but it should remove the only thing in recruitment (and buying club improvements) that could cause an infinite loop.

UPDATE 2: I'm doing slight changes to the club hub menu logic so that the common complaint of a 'soft lock' (when the truth is you just need to get the dance policy rights and set your first girl to work) is better addressed through notifications in game. The first dance policy no longer requires a girl in your roster to buy, and the recruit button won't appear until you've bought that policy. As well, the game should better communicate what you're supposed to do from the start.
So I ran into the same issue and I think I know why this might be happening. I have 44 girlpacks and once I hired half, would hang after trying to buy the next one. I believe it's because I added in more (2) girlpacks AFTER starting scramble with crown jewels. Not sure if it's exactly why but pretty sure it should be it.

So presumably only start saves once you've got all the girls you want or start a new save once you add more girls. Which is what I did and works fine now. (26/44 girls hired no problem)

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Ok let me see if I understand what I need to do because I just downloaded the game and it says I need to download the girlpacks in order to play. I already got the game so that is fine. Now I need to download girlpack 1, 2 or both and add those downloads to the girlpack file in order to start and play the game. Am I correct with that?

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
Ok let me see if I understand what I need to do because I just downloaded the game and it says I need to download the girlpacks in order to play. I already got the game so that is fine. Now I need to download girlpack 1, 2 or both and add those downloads to the girlpack file in order to start and play the game. Am I correct with that?
More or less yes.

You can install this packs and play fine or you can search https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/post-3801759 for the girls you want.

Reactions: Draco6393

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I just downloaded girl pack 1 and it's not showing up in my downloads at all. Is there a way I am supposed to do it?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I am playing the game and so far I am enjoying it. I am having a problem though. I have 5 girls and when I go to work for the night only 4 of the girls are available to show to dance. They are all tired and out of energy except for that 1 girl that show up. How can I get her to show up to choose her to be a dancer? This way I can let the other girls rest and build up their energy

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to bypass the Mega bandwidth limits? I don't have a VPN and it's extremely annoying to have to download 1gb+ girlpacks when I have a 5gb limit.

Mar 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to bypass the Mega bandwidth limits? I don't have a VPN and it's extremely annoying to have to download 1gb+ girlpacks when I have a 5gb limit.
There are a number of good packs under 1gb. Jessica Robbin, Kagney Linn Karter, Janice Griffith, Connie Carter, Nikole Nash, Victoria Rae Black, Linda Sweet, Kimberly Brix, Abbey Rain, Stefany Kyler, Victoria Stephanie, and Lupe Fuentes are several I grabbed recently.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I have 5 girls and when I go to work for the night only 4 of the girls are available to show to dance.
Did you assign the other one to the Brokers? Or assign her to a staff position? Do you remember anything at all you did with her before she didn't show up?

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I am playing the game and so far I am enjoying it. I am having a problem though. I have 5 girls and when I go to work for the night only 4 of the girls are available to show to dance. They are all tired and out of energy except for that 1 girl that show up. How can I get her to show up to choose her to be a dancer? This way I can let the other girls rest and build up their energy
It happened to me, generally when the girl reach a level in her openess (25-50-75-100). I guess it's related to the change of picture ?
The lonely thing I've find is to fire her in the staff section and re-hire her.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I have 5 girls and when I go to work for the night only 4 of the girls are available to show to dance
A couple of things to check:
1) Is the girl's trait On-Floor Manager? Those stay on stage until they reach energy of 0 and just disappear unless you use the Rest All Girls buttons (I think).
2) Is your missing girl with the Brokers? Those are out of commission (except for backstage roles) until the Brokers are done.
3) Is she assigned to a Backstage role? Those girls do not appear in the menu for the stage.

Short of that, I have no suggestions.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It happened to me, generally when the girl reach a level in her openess (25-50-75-100). I guess it's related to the change of picture ?
The lonely thing I've find is to fire her in the staff section and re-hire her.
Check their information in the staff screen, and look at their trait description. Let me know what their energy is.

Feloton

Sep 3, 2022
In scramble mode the its not blackmail broker gave me nicole. I didn't do any dates with her so she won't even dance despite her icon saying pose is unlocked. lol

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes