What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hello is there a possibility or a work around to activate the booth option "auto stop by zooming in" again after deactivating it. I have tried a work around by opening the settings but it didn´t work. I have also tried a re download but the game saves the settings somewhere. Deleting in local low is also not helping. Thanks in advance.
That'd require finding out the cause first.

Ramius111

Oct 17, 2017
Ok? Thanks for the answer. Hope you find it for the next release, I like the game. Thanks for the quick response.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Hi folks!

I made a quick and dirty Save Game Editor for Venus's Club. Works with current version 9.5.0.1

In my play style, I don't really need to cheat with money, rep, or any other stats. But I often want to disable certain policies again, and don't really like Karens (that's how "On-Floor Manager" is called in the original code :)), so I started it.
However, I figured the guys here also would like to change some other things.

You can change the main club stats (money, reputation, influence, connection), as well as many girl stats (skills, openness, popularity, ...), and a girl's power (or trait).
It works only on recruited girls, you cannot add improvements, nothing about costumes, etc.

Install:
Extract

Usage:
Click "Load", select a save file, edit, click "Save"

The editor will make a backup of the save files, so if something goes wrong, you can reset to your state. It will also try to re-load after saving and automatically revert if something goes wrong. But that's not 100% failsafe. However, never experienced any issues.

Let me know if there are problems, or how you like it!

Update
Fixed a potential problem when no girls are recruited in the game.
Removed "Affection" (not used in game yet)

Update 2
The original file was detected as virus (I can assure you it is not). I contacted F95 staff, they recommended to reupload with password

Update 3
Fixed a version where some values had wrong bounds and save file wouldn't load. This file is a gain password protected to work around false virus detection:
File: VMgm_9.5.1_pwd.zip
Password: venus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This is awesome.

Just so you know Disgruntler, when you try to fire a Crown Jewel, it crashes the game (unable to hire anyone else).
I was testing and found out the hard way. :D
Iiiiinteresting. I'll look into it when I find time.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi folks!

I made a quick and dirty Save Game Editor for Venus's Club. Works with current version 9.5.0.1
I generally either add new save information onto the end of the save or within the girl objects so I expect forward compatitibility.

The only thing I ask of you is, if you see a stat that doesn't seem to be referenced in game, that's either something for future work I'm considering or it's something Tobe put in that is unused that I might find a way to incorporate--please don't work with those. It won't break anything, but there's no guarantee that it'll become 'a thing' either.

It's your games though, you do you.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I generally either add new save information onto the end of the save or within the girl objects so I expect forward compatitibility.

The only thing I ask of you is, if you see a stat that doesn't seem to be referenced in game, that's either something for future work I'm considering or it's something Tobe put in that is unused that I might find a way to incorporate--please don't work with those. It won't break anything, but there's no guarantee that it'll become 'a thing' either.

It's your games though, you do you.
I hope I didn't upset you in a way by publishing this editor... You do great work in continuing Tobe's work on that game with some nice and fresh ideas. Really enjoy the work!

About compability: it should work with future developments, however, the new data for new version will be lost after editing. The tool reads and completely rewrites the save file, so anything it doesn't know about will be lost. But I might update if it comes to that.

I just saw that "affection" is not used in game so far. That's what you refer to, I think...
But there are other ways this editor might break game mechanics: e.g. you could set any girl as ASSISTANT, or you can remove policies that are requirements for others that you've already purchased. I don't know if the game might break in some way when you do that. But that's anyone's own risk if he wants to bypass some mechanics.

As I said, just a quick and dirty tool to change some attributes I found usefull...

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I get an error when I load a save "End of Stream was encountered before parsing was completed."

Any ideas what I've done wrong?
Is the save game from the newest Venus's Club version (9.5.0.1)? This error occurs if there should be more data in the save file, but isn't... E.g. an older save.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Is the save game from the newest Venus's Club version (9.5.0.1)?
Yes. It's a fresh restart from the weekend using the most recent update (I think). But for some reason, my main folder says 9.5.0.2.

I'm not really sure why the folder is named that way.

I'm re-downloading a fresh install and I'll let you know if it continues. Thanks for putting the app together and for taking time to answer my question.

Edit: Looks as though I was running a test build from August (9.5.0.2) instead of the stable release from June (9.5.0.1).

Didn't even realize it.

Disgruntler one thing I noticed on the .2 is that I often have trouble gaining enough Influence to buy the late-stage upgrades. It sometimes take 4-5 days to pick up the 10 influence I need for each upgrade in the Final Club.

It makes it so the only way to acquire performers is through the Lottery -- which is fine because I was picking up 100 or so Connection points each night.

In one save, I went a week without picking up any Influence but had close to 2000 Connection -- and it frustrated the hell out of me. lol

That's why I was looking into the app to see if I could boost it up a little quicker. Not sure if it's something with the build or the way I play the game but I thought I'd toss it out here.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yes. It's a fresh restart from the weekend using the most recent update (I think). But for some reason, my main folder says 9.5.0.2.

I'm not really sure why the folder is named that way.

I'm re-downloading a fresh install and I'll let you know if it continues. Thanks for putting the app together and for taking time to answer my question.

Edit: Looks as though I was running a test build from August (9.5.0.2) instead of the stable release from June (9.5.0.1).

Didn't even realize it.
Yeah 0.2 has some behind the scenes changes to the GirlClass object which would change the file structure. My 0.1 saves aren't compatible either.

Disgruntler one thing I noticed on the .2 is that I often have trouble gaining enough Influence to buy the late-stage upgrades. It sometimes take 4-5 days to pick up the 10 influence I need for each upgrade in the Final Club.

It makes it so the only way to acquire performers is through the Lottery -- which is fine because I was picking up 100 or so Connection points each night.
At first I was confused at how this could be, because Connection is the slower drip currency. However, reading this, I think you mean that you're flush with Influence (mafia dudes) and dry with Connection (suit dudes)

In one save, I went a week without picking up any Influence but had close to 2000 Connection -- and it frustrated the hell out of me. lol

That's why I was looking into the app to see if I could boost it up a little quicker. Not sure if it's something with the build or the way I play the game but I thought I'd toss it out here.
My current meta gets me a fairly decent rate of Suit Dudes so I'll share my strat that I generally test with.

I generally target +Con or +Penetration work Investments, because I know that everything else eventually just falls into place. I often will grab the +Rep/Inf/Con costume if I'm running Crown Jewels just because those are the major bottlenecks.

Okay, so, that said, let's say you're in a rut and you're still not getting Suit Dudes. One technique I've deliberately included support for is something I call Snobchurning.

Basically, if you anticipate having trouble with Connection down the road, make sure you have a couple Snobs in your back pocket. Then, set your first three modular/specialty booths to Dance or Posing.

The thing with Suit Dudes, unlike Mafia Dudes or Cash, is that there's no scaling with duration or happiness. All that matters is that you sent a girl to the guy, and that the girl finishes service. The snob will end service very early, but the dude will still supply the full amount of Suit Dudes.

Then you churn--you just blow right through guys, bam bam bam bam bam.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrooveDaddy

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
At first I was confused at how this could be, because Connection is the slower drip currency. However, reading this, I think you mean that you're flush with Influence (mafia dudes) and dry with Connection (suit dudes)
My bad, I confused the two. Yep, plenty of Mafia, no suit dudes. Didn't think about the Snobchurn (nice term, BTW) but I did all the costume stuff to see if anything kicked.

I can't remember which Investors I had going going but I find I often look for the same ones each time I start new (Theme, Change Trait, Add to other Bonuses, and a random one to lower costs or lower openness). I probably should take time to actually see how each of these work differently.

Thanks for replying.

dhmdhm93

Mar 26, 2022
Sorry if this has been brought up before or if I'm just missing a setting, but I've noticed two different girlpacks always become the first girl added if I start a new scramble mode save. Even if I reroll it changes the 2 I can acquire but the free one is always the same. First time I noticed it happening I just deleted the girl but now it's happening again with Maya Woulfe.

Is there anything in their JSON file that would cause this? It's happening in 9.5.0.2.

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Is there anything in their JSON file that would cause this? It's happening in 9.5.0.2.
Look to see if "firstgirl":true,

I think I set it that way for Maya <sorry>. Change the true to false on both girls and it should be back to random.

FYI: There is a pretty handy editor on the first post for fixing these things.

Last edited:

dhmdhm93

Mar 26, 2022
Look to see if "firstgirl":true,

I think I set it that way for Maya <sorry>. Change the true to false on both girls and it should be back to random.

FYI: There is a pretty handy editor on the first post for fixing these things.
Ah, Thank you! I'm blind, I tried comparing the JSON to another pack before asking and I never noticed that flag.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I made a small mod for Venus's Club 9.5.0.1. It's just some small control adjustments, for easier navigation during the booth game. I like to use the Numpad, as there all keys are relatively close (and I always struggle finding the numbers in the row...). Also tried to make better use auf auto-zoom and auto-pause. And fixed the finisher hotkeys

Features:
  • Add possibility to zoom with numpad
    Numbers 1-6 work as usual, now numpad 1-6 also work.
    But in a "reverse" order, to resemble the booth placement on screen,
    i.e. 4 = first, 5 = second, 6 = thrid, 1 = fourth, 2 = fith, 3 = sixth

• Add key to rewind video
    Rewind with period (.) or numpad 0

• Add new pause key / unzoom key
    Pause/unpause with Numpad Period (.)
    Unzoom with Numpad Plus (+)

• Fixed finsher hotkeys
    The game had hotkeys for finishers, however, they were bugged. It could not trigger a finisher, but when a finisher was running, could change it...
    The keys are like it was intendet in the game, placed like the buttons on screen:
    R = body, T = tits, Y = facial,
    F = swallow, G = creampie, H = anal,
    V = 3some, B = 4+, (and C = extend)

• Reworked auto-zoom toggles
    I tried to make it work that it is useful for me... The original toggles had some hidden mechanic, I didn't understand, and depended if the game was paused or not... so here it is:
    "Auto Zoom on New Video" can change to another girl
    "Auto Swap on New Video" will stay on the same girl
    It works now as follows:
    • None are checked: Never auto zoom
    • Both are checked: Always auto zoom
    • Only "Auto Zoom" is checked: Auto zoom when no video is zoomed
    • Only "Auto Swap" is checked: Auto zoom on a new video on current girl, i.e. auto swap to finisher, but never else
    • (v1.1) Zoom-toggles are now remembered
  • Reworked the Auto-Pause toggle
    It should work now in a way that the game correctly pauses / unpauses when zooming and unzooming.
    I.e. if the game was paused before zooming, stay paused when unzooming.
    If the game was running before, go back to running.

• Built-in videos showing again (v1.2)
    When zooming to a built-in video (i.e. Nicode Anisiton the assistant, or a palceholder if a girl doesn't have videos for a performance), the video did not always show. Instead, another video was played.
    This is now fixed

• Gallery now has finishers (v1.2)
    The Finishers didn't show up in the gallery.
    This is now fixed

• Fix finisher assignment (v1.3)
    The Creampie and Anal Creampie were available after non-sex performances (foreplay, oral)
    Now they only trigger if the performance was Sex or Group, with Anal Creampie only if it was Anal (or Group)
    That was what was intended, but slightly bugged

• Random and Highest Finisher Hotkey (v1.3)
    "U" will now trigger a random finisher of the available ones
    "I" will now trigger the highest available finisher

• Finish all Hotkey (v1.3)
    "Shift"+(finisher hotkey) will trigger this finisher for ALL girls
    There is a small issue I couldn't solve: only finishers available for the current selected girl (name is diplayed on bottom) can be triggered directly.
    However, U and I (random / highest) work correctly on all girls

• Randomized modular booths (v1.3)
    There is a new Game Setting "Randomize modular booths".
    If this is active, the performacne assignment of modular booths is not 1-1, but rather a probability.
    This means that e.g. 3 Pose and 3 Dance booths will give each booth a 50%/50% chance to be either Dance or Pose. It can still end up with e.g 2 Dance and 4 Pose...
    This lets you exclude some performances, but still get randomness.

• Auto assign booths (v1.3)
    There is a new Game Settting "Auto assign booths".
    If it is active, the currently selected girl (indicated by the small arrow, navigate with up/down/tab) will assigned to a booth as soon as a client arrives.
    So to say a spectator mode.

• Full auto mode (v1.4)
    New Game Setting "Full auto mode".
    If it is active, finishers play automatically when booth time is over. There is a 3 seconds delay so you still can manually choose a finisher (if you're quick enough).
    There is also a new dropdown in the Game Settings where you can select the type of the automatic finisher. It will always choose this finisher if it is available. If not, the next "lower" finisher is chosen. (If a girl doesn't any of those, a random finisher is played).
    This is independent of the Aut assign booths

"No Karen" Version:
I made a second patch, that will additionally remove the energy-constraints of "On-Floor Managers" (aka Karens). With this, the requirement of 100 energy and reduced energry regeneration are removed.

Installation:
Extract and copy/replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in {VCFolder}\Venus's Club Happy Hour_Data\Managed
You might want to make a backup of the original file.

Troubleshooting:
Game is stuck in auto-mode when girl won't do a performance

Disgruntler If you want, I can PM you the code changes I've made. The hotkeys are quite obvious, but auto-zoom / auto-pause and finisher fix might be worthwhile to have for the official game. Just write me!

Downloads:
v1.4
v1.4 No Karen

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I made a small mod for Venus's Club 9.5.0.1. It's just some small control adjustments, for easier navigation during the booth game. I like to use the Numpad, as there all keys are relatively close (and I always struggle finding the numbers in the row...). Also tried to make better use auf auto-zoom and auto-pause. And fixed the finisher hotkeys

Changes:
  • Add possibility to zoom with numpad
    Numbers 1-6 work as usual, now numpad 1-6 also work.
    But in a "reverse" order, to resemble the booth placement on screen,
    i.e. 4 = first, 5 = second, 6 = thrid, 1 = fourth, 2 = fith, 3 = sixth

• Add key to rewind video
    Rewind with period (.) or numpad 0

• Add new pause key / unzoom key
    Pause/unpause with Numpad Period (.)
    Unzoom with Numpad Plus (+)

• Fixed finsher hotkeys
    The game had hotkeys for finishers, however, they were bugged. It could not trigger a finisher, but when a finisher was running, could change it...
    The keys are like it was intendet in the game, placed like the buttons on screen:
    R = body, T = tits, Y = facial,
    F = swallow, G = creampie, H = anal,
    V = 3some, B = 4+, (and C = extend)

• Hallelujah!

[*]Reworked auto-zoom toggles
    I tried to make it work that it is useful for me... The original toggles had some hidden mechanic, I didn't understand, and depended if the game was paused or not... so here it is:
    "Auto Zoom on New Video" can change to another girl
    "Auto Swap on New Video" will stay on the same girl
    It works now as follows:
    • None are checked: Never auto zoom
    • Both are checked: Always auto zoom
    • Only "Auto Zoom" is checked: Auto zoom when no video is zoomed
    • Only "Auto Swap" is checked: Auto zoom on a new video on current girl, i.e. auto swap to finisher, but never else
I like this.

• Reworked the Auto-Pause toggle
    It should work now in a way that the game correctly pauses / unpauses when zooming and unzooming.
    I.e. if the game was paused before zooming, stay paused when unzooming.
    If the game was running before, go back to running.
Woot!

I made a second patch, that will additionally remove the energy-constraints of "On-Floor Managers" (aka Karens). With this, the requirement of 100 energy and reduced energry regeneration are removed.
My balance concern: OFMs/Karens currently work -because- they're taken off the field so you have to use them (or put them backstage) to get their bonus the rest of the time. If Karen no longer has to work to get the bonus, what's stopping one from just having her sit there passively giving the bonus as girls 7-8?

Installation:
Extract and copy/replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in {VCFolder}\Venus's Club Happy Hour_Data\Managed
You might want to make a backup of the original file.

Disgruntler If you want, I can PM you the code changes I've made. The hotkeys are quite obvious, but auto-zoom / auto-pause and finisher fix might be worthwhile to have for the official game. Just write me!

Update:
v1.1 now remembers auto zoom flags
Yeah, send me the source code and I'll take a boo at it!

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
My balance concern: OFMs/Karens currently work -because- they're taken off the field so you have to use them (or put them backstage) to get their bonus the rest of the time. If Karen no longer has to work to get the bonus, what's stopping one from just having her sit there passively giving the bonus as girls 7-8?
I know it breaks your intended mechanics. But as I posted before in my Save Game Editor, they just break my game flow...
That's why I posted a version with and without this mechanic

Yeah, send me the source code and I'll take a boo at it!
Sent you a message ;)

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I know it breaks your intended mechanics. But as I posted before in my Save Game Editor, they just break my game flow...
That's why I posted a version with and without this mechanic

Don't take it as 'I think it sucks don't do it' but more as 'Here's my explanation as why it is, but ultimately, it's your game and if changing it adds fun, go for it.'

Happy Hour wouldn't exist if I'd left well enough alone, so I can hardly fault you for it!

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes