What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Is the save game from the newest Venus's Club version (9.5.0.1)? This error occurs if there should be more data in the save file, but isn't... E.g. an older save.
I am getting the same error and my game is 9.5.0.2?? It is on a newly started game, should the game run into it more or what for the editor to work? I have the editor in its own file, does it have to integrated into the game files itself (replacing some of the data within)?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I am getting the same error and my game is 9.5.0.2?? It is on a newly started game, should the game run into it more or what for the editor to work? I have the editor in its own file, does it have to integrated into the game files itself (replacing some of the data within)?
Use it with the 9.5.0.1 version, I've added some data to the save file for 9.5.0.2 so the serialization will be different.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
Was in a post from Disgruntler few months ago:

For those who don't mind testing, I have an testing candidate at this URL.

This will include the new changes to the policy prices and club upgrades requiring them.

As well, it includes the first set of keyboard shortcuts for booze, cigarettes, and so on. This will be done by hitting qweasd to select the girl working the booth followed by r, t, f, or g for the shortcut itself.

There are also minor UI changes.

School classes are still enabled disabled (as it will be migrated to the new Adversity interface) and I have not disabled the relevant Investment.

Also, at the request of @CaptC I've included support for portrait100.

Bios were disabled on this build--I know, and I forgot to include the code to reference it.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
As Disgruntler said, the editor only works with 9.5.0.1...

I made some small adjustments so it will work with 9.5.0.2, too.
This version CAN work with .1 AND .2, but by default is for .1

Also you can now retire/return all girls from work in a single click. This is the same as the "Retire from servicing clients"/"Return to serving clients" in the Game's Staff page, just for all girs. Correctly handles other assignments in the "Promote/Assign Staff" screen.

Again to prevent false positives, the ZIP has password: venus

IMPORTANT:
To use with .2 Save Games:
Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the Save Game Editor with the Assembly-CSharp.dll of the Game! (can be found in (Game Folder)\Venus's Club Happy Hour_Data\Managed).
Otherwise some data might be lost!

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
As Disgruntler said, the editor only works with 9.5.0.1...

I made some small adjustments so it will work with 9.5.0.2, too.
This version CAN work with .1 AND .2, but by default is for .1

Also you can now retire/return all girls from work in a single click. This is the same as the "Retire from servicing clients"/"Return to serving clients" in the Game's Staff page, just for all girs. Correctly handles other assignments in the "Promote/Assign Staff" screen.

Again to prevent false positives, the ZIP has password: venus

IMPORTANT:
To use with .2 Save Games:
Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the Save Game Editor with the Assembly-CSharp.dll of the Game! (can be found in (Game Folder)\Venus's Club Happy Hour_Data\Managed).
Otherwise some data might be lost!
Ok, thanks! Will give it a whirl tonight!

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Use it with the 9.5.0.1 version, I've added some data to the save file for 9.5.0.2 so the serialization will be different.
Hey Disgruntler, not to get off subject, but found any time within IRL for your other project? Just curious to see what your devious imagination has cooked up lol.

krzysztofmatriosz

Feb 10, 2018
I have encountered two problems with the game. 1. This happened in 2 playthroughs, one girl randomly would always show in performances even if not assigned, and the only way to let her rest and use her again was to higher her as staff. 2. None of the finishers for any girl show in the gallery.

BlueLine

Mar 29, 2021
I have encountered two problems with the game. 1. This happened in 2 playthroughs, one girl randomly would always show in performances even if not assigned, and the only way to let her rest and use her again was to higher her as staff.

What is the trait of the girl? Is it On-Floor-Manager?
OFM don`t appear in planning if they have less than 100 Energy.
Use the "Rest-All-Girls-Button" in the planning screen.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Late in the game has anyone come across a client wanting a pose or dance, your drag and drop a girl into the booth, and she gives him a blowjob instead?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Are portrait100's not working? I made two specific hardcore portrait100 images, and both girls are at 100 yet only portrait75 is showing.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Are portrait100's not working? I made two specific hardcore portrait100 images, and both girls are at 100 yet only portrait75 is showing.
Of course, I'm not strong vc, well, I can assume that you need 100 values in the girl's game

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Restarted and reloaded but still no joy. I'm running VCHH v9.5.0.1
Here is a screeenshot which shows portrait75 while openness is at 100

1669302043165.png

And here is portrait100 in images.

portrait100.png

This same behavior is happening with Aria Valencia and her portrait100

portrait100.png

but what shows in game is her portrait75

1669302330844.png

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes