Jul 15, 2019
Was good start sucks that it ends so early. But in all A+ work can't wait for me lol the jokes at the end keeps changing which seems like alotta work to take out and replace jokes...the pickle Rick joke was best

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Was good start sucks that it ends so early. But in all was good ONLY THING that threw me off the game was the end where it showed stuff that might be in future of the game (shrugs) kinda turn me off the game...the whole future thing and the whole I'm the real one shoot her not shoot her part
I thought it was kinda obvious that everything featured in the "next time on vertices" part is all a joke but i guess not everyone got the joke.

Jul 15, 2019
I thought it was kinda obvious that everything featured in the "next time on vertices" part is all a joke but i guess not everyone got the joke.
Jokes are funny when they in a game but when it's a joke that may or may not be in future releases isn't really in good taste with all the crap devs do put in games it's not far fetch to belive it would be part of a game and then that turns some ppl off

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Started playing this. Quite interesting. Characters are actually interesting to read as opposed to cookie cutter nonsense.

Odd question, but do the answers you give to prompts... do they have a huge bearing on the story or is it just flavour?

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Just starting the game. I like redheads but I'm with the group that think Lauren looks better blonde. Also, I enjoy the story idea, but man there is so much unneeded exposition slowing down the game that it's getting frustrating. This MC will have five inane thoughts you have to click through that could have been condensed to one sentence. Other than that, so far, so good.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Umm. 0.1.4 I click it takes me to the page where it says 0.1.3 (thinking) did I miss something somewhere?
version # fixed in the post.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
A fun game, definitely got potential. The model for Sharron is a bit... odd though I can't really place it. A bit uncanny valley with the eyes. Feels like she's photoshopped them. Which is odd as all the other models are brilliant, especially her mom.
instagram-vs-reality-fake-pics-9-5d5165e9cc545__700.jpg

Only real issue beyond that is I found the bedroom scene where you and Sharron basically hook up to be rather jarring. It's incredibly out of place. A guy who she's not spoken to in years who she knows has a girlfriend is laying there and saying "hey, we should totally fool about cause my girlfriend is bi so it'll probably be ok maybe". It was believable right up to the point where Sharron called him a pig or whatever but it seems after that it felt like someone switched in her mind with no explanation. I'm not sure many women who'd do that, regardless of how thirsty they may be for the guy.

PeerlessDepravity

Softest drink
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Odd question, but do the answers you give to prompts... do they have a huge bearing on the story or is it just flavour?
Those influence dialogue and some behaviors. They don't lock you out of any content in the long run.

Are we time traveling with our east indian future baby mother this update?
She's mixed race :(.

bcrr

May 25, 2019
It's a very solid start so far, attractive models and I like the set up. I really wish the MC didn't jump into cheating so quickly though. There's definitely better ways to build up a poly relationship than cheating and then trying to convince your gf to be okay with it. Maybe if there had been more signals from the gf that she'd be open to the idea other than just the fact that she's bi. Or just having the two girls know each other for more than a day. Just feels very rushed and like the MC isn't really concerned with his gf's feelings.

All that said, I'll be keeping an eye on this. It certainly has some potential.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You know, you don't have to explain EVERYTHING that happens AND you don't have to show every second of interaction between characters.

This update was basically one scene and even though for an update it was really short, as a scene it dragged on and on.
The thing is, if nothing really interesting happens, why bother writing it all out?
I'm sorry, but for me the scene could have been several minutes shorter and instead seeing more than just this one scene would have been nice.

I really did not like this update compared to the previous version.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You know, you don't have to explain EVERYTHING that happens AND you don't have to show every second of interaction between characters.

This update was basically one scene and even though for an update it was really short, as a scene it dragged on and on.
The thing is, if nothing really interesting happens, why bother writing it all out?
I'm sorry, but for me the scene could have been several minutes shorter and instead seeing more than just this one scene would have been nice.

I really did not like this update compared to the previous version.
Yeah, I don't want to dump on the game too much—there's still a lot of good here—but a lot of this update was just

Two people having an extended conversation.
About their workout regimen.
One line.
At a time.

Not particularly interesting in itself (oh you usually start with cardio? How fascinating) and didn't seem to advance any relationships or plotlines in any meaningful way.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes