4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 19, 2021
^
Ah, I see. But damn though. It's in 2K and was split into two. On the other hand, the original is in 5K and has the two perspectives combined but has that god forsaken drool clipping through Tifa. Decisions, decisions.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
^
Ah, I see. But damn though. It's in 2K and was split into two. On the other hand, the original is in 5K and has the two perspectives combined but has that god forsaken drool clipping through Tifa. Decisions, decisions.
what do you mean there is a 5k version for 2 loops + combined, with and without preggo, and they are all without the spit because of the clipping

Reactions: OlaNowak
Jan 19, 2021
what do you mean there is a 5k version for 2 loops + combined, with and without preggo, and they are all without the spit because of the clipping
I'm assuming you didn't read my first question that was answered by makler. I asked if said version had been updated with sound already, in which case, the answer was yes but is in 2K and was split into two. And my general conversation with him was specifically talking about his MEGA post right . If it's all 5K, then I apologize. But the files there say 2K. Again, in case it was too confusing. I do know about the version that you're talking about and that it doesn't have sound when it was released. What I don't know is whether it was updated with sound now (all in 5K + combined glory) or not. If so, then please share me/us the file or link to it.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm assuming you didn't read my first question that was answered by makler. I asked if said version had been updated with sound already, in which case, the answer was not. And my general conversation with him was specifically talking about his MEGA post right . Again, in case it was too confusing. I do know about the version that you're talking about and that it doesn't have sound when it was released. What I don't know is whether it was updated with sound now or not. If so, then please share me/us the file or link to it.
There's sound.

Jan 19, 2021
^
Holy shit. A reply from the man, rf96, himself. Sorry, I even confused myself when writing my reply so I edited it. I saw them. It was these, right? 1637626754074.png
I was just wondering if there's a 5K combined (no spit/non-preggo) version like the one with the spit. I apologize to everyone if I come across as anything. It's just that GoW1's reply confused me.

Reactions: fanat7771

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
^
Holy shit. A reply from the man, rf96, himself. Sorry, I even confused myself when writing my reply so I edited it. I saw them. It was these, right? View attachment 1514456
I was just wondering if there's a 5K combined (no spit/non-preggo) version like the one with the spit. I apologize to everyone if I come across as anything. It's just that GoW1's reply confused me.
check the elite archive

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Unfortunately, my mac doesn't support the 5k, so do you have the 2k for tifa nopreggo with sound? Surely it's better that if you have the 4k for both preggo & nopreggo with sound. Thanks a lot!
resize them. Use WinFF or formatfactory

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
resize them. Use WinFF or formatfactory
Thanks that Formatfactory works, but there's a little question. I choose the highest quality for all settings, but compared with his 2k size around 36mb, my output 4k is only 38mb. Is it because of the watermark or additional settings?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks that Formatfactory works, but there's a little question. I choose the highest quality for all settings, but compared with his 2k size around 36mb, my output 4k is only 38mb. Is it because of the watermark or additional settings?
what watermark?

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
Use the links in OP.
That's what I used. I converted OP's 5k version which around 72mb to 4k version with Formatfactory, and the size is around 38mb. But makler's 2k version with watermark is already around 36mb. I just curious that my 4k version's size is a bit small.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes