4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
A couple pages back I notices a couple Tifa pics and she was preggo in one of them. To anyone with knowledge of what I'm talking about, where is the set that pic belongs to? Also, there's a mention of possible Tifa turntables and the MEGA link appears to be dead. Am I missing something, or has that content not been released yet? Thanks in advance for any info. Photo for reference: 1534597_2.jpg

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
A couple pages back I notices a couple Tifa pics and she was preggo in one of them. To anyone with knowledge of what I'm talking about, where is the set that pic belongs to? Also, there's a mention of possible Tifa turntables and the MEGA link appears to be dead. Am I missing something, or has that content not been released yet? Thanks in advance for any info. Photo for reference: View attachment 1550607
think those were just WIPs

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
Looks like both a new image pack & animation out today, tifa & Mei, can't wait :)
Should be 3 things out today. Finally, Dva Xmas p2. Mei pic or pics. And full set of Tifa animations (prego/nude/etc.) that uses the same template from the recent Ashe/Mercy animations. We just need a hero. :cool:

Reactions: RaidenZ

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Hopefully both Dva and Tifa will get werewolf versions.
Tifa maybe because thats still that same recycled animation and they made that Werewolf variant for Mercy, though Tifa also already has a Werewolf animation and in general I feel like its more of a Halloween special.
As for the D.va animation I'd say no chance thats gonna get a Werewolf variant even if it was Halloween rn.

Reactions: jorgeW

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Tifa maybe because thats still that same recycled animation and they made that Werewolf variant for Mercy, though Tifa also already has a Werewolf animation and in general I feel like its more of a Halloween special.
As for the D.va animation I'd say no chance thats gonna get a Werewolf variant even if it was Halloween rn.
I know Tifa's is reused Mercy's animation. Still, Tifa is much better. And i don't think VG does werewolf stuff only on halloween.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I know Tifa's is reused Mercy's animation. Still, Tifa is much better. And i don't think VG does werewolf stuff only on halloween.
He's not a monster creator. So you have to realise he won't make something because you'd like it now.
Just accept when he does it whenever, Halloween or not.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes