4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

OlaNowak

Aug 7, 2019
I do hope it's not a sign of him turning towards the 'as little work as possible' patreon model where he just milks his current base for every dime while barely putting out anything
Dont worry we will get Pharah soon so the animation will be remade with her :LOL:, if he wont pump futa Widow banging Tracer for valentines that will be shame as he said long time ago that he will do girls with pp.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
is there a 4k version of Mercy intensive care?
I don't think so, he did it before he was rendering things in 4k. If he wanted to make the internet explode again he would re-render that with her other versions (preggo, hair down, etc.) in 4k, but VG seems to generally just do whatever he wants.

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
I think there was also a small error in the middle of the cowgirl riding scene, where she's suddenly naked instead of having the partial lingerie on, that could be fixed up in a re-release.

Also, the part where she deepthroats him should keep the camera there instead of panning upwards toward the ceiling, I really want to see her face and reaction with all that gagging and out of breath sound (<<<horny face).

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes