ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The new Dva animation:
Mega
Next time say what within it that make it new:

64. Dva Xmas Elite Folder (Updated)
- 64. Dva_xmas_part2_5k.mp4
- 64. Dva_xmas_part1_bl_5k.mp4 (BM Version)
dont bother 128. isn't included yet afaik since its a new set.
OP should be the stuff from the last elite archive which goes to 127
My mistake on that. 128 is Tifa 5K set not Mei.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Damn you got me excited, thought he added a new one in Mega lol.
The person replaying to the person with the link has a different link. Then the one that directly goes to one video. It's open to the elites archive folder to the new videos I mentions.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Thank you LordLegolas. The only MEGA links I can find on this page (currently page 39) lead to a single animation of DVa. I'm looking for the most recent Elite-tier link.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
the link in replies is archive, the link in his comment it's only Dva, wtf
so, replies just copies the original link and doesn't change it even if the original is changed?
Correct since you have to change the link yourself.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
feels like it's been ages since we've had an animation from VG
prolly because they kept recycling the Ashe Animation for the past few months. I dont mind that they do the same animations with different characters because I assume it saves some time and thus means more content in the same amount of time..
BUT
I must say I wasn't really the biggest Fan of that specific Animation to begin with. Im not the biggest Anal enjoyer out there (tho I'm aware many people are) but what really kills my Boner is the non consensual nature of the Animation. :HideThePain:
Like e.g. the first Mercy Werewolf animation is prolly one of my favorites they ever done because she was so into it and the new one just can't compete. at least the Tifa one was decent.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
I do hope it's not a sign of him turning towards the 'as little work as possible' patreon model where he just milks his current base for every dime while barely putting out anything

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes