4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
That's what I used. I converted OP's 5k version which around 72mb to 4k version with Formatfactory, and the size is around 38mb. But makler's 2k version with watermark is already around 36mb. I just curious that my 4k version's size is a bit small.
Because VG did not really compressed his vids.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Can someone upload 2021-09 update to mediafire or Mega? nopy is dead and three other host is super slow.
his archive is on mega and the link is still up, so if you know what youre missing you could use that

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Why does all the new models of VG look evil... They all have this eyebrows which make them look like they're about to announce their global domination plan

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Why does all the new models of VG look evil... They all have this eyebrows which make them look like they're about to announce their global domination plan
at some point between the big mercy anim and the new d.va model he started doing "semi-realistic" look over the more cartoonish appearance they had before, if you ask me ever since then his models looked really uncanny. maybe apart from Ashe and Mercy for them it sort of works.
but on the others the faces are kinda creepy and the bodys have weird proportions in some area's. but you can see this evolution in the wip folder

Im not into any preggo bs but the quality of the newest renders is pretty amazing.
Ps. Download link without any pregg stuff included would be great in some future
bruh just download it and delete the preggo stuff if you dont like it. why have someone else do extra work just so you have to download 200mb less

Apr 7, 2018
bruh just download it and delete the preggo stuff if you dont like it. why have someone else do extra work just so you have to download 200mb less
It's not 200mb if you have preggo version for every single animation and packs are like 7gb, u just suck at maths dude.
It is generally speaking a better practice to not download tons of useless things just to extract and to delete it, drives are living longer and no resources are being wasted wasted and so on.

Im not attacking anyone just pointing a straight fact here, such simple thing as using torrent could somewhat fix this in some future when packs are going to be even bigger.

Last edited:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Fuck me he finally uses Widow in Sylvanas outfit and the animation is hella disapointing :( link
Yeah, the quality is fine, but the animation lacks angles and overall content. Nothing happens there.

Is this a final version or just some preview?

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
can anyone confirm that vgerotica's MEGA archive (elite tier and below) is still active and not shutdown because some MEGA ToS violation?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes