legitviewer

Jun 17, 2017
Another error when selecting "look to the mage" in the castle.

Also seems I'm able to trigger meeting the witch and the harpies several times in the same playthrough when exploring the forest.

Apr 9, 2020
Kitsune shrine seem kinda broken, can't fight the goblin king. After I fight the guards I can only fight them again (Somehow got it to work dont know how)
Also can't move goblin wife

Last edited:

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
Where were you when you got arrested? Were you naked or something?
nope not naked, I think that would have been shown during the arrest. This happens when I go through any checkpoint, sometimes when I go through the entrance of the city of Avalon. Could have fixed itself but I haven't checked yet.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
nope not naked, I think that would have been shown during the arrest. This happens when I go through any checkpoint, sometimes when I go through the entrance of the city of Avalon. Could have fixed itself but I haven't checked yet.
Might be a bug with weapons in the city. I'll take a look because I just got the same problem while rushing a new character to test the Kitsune shrine.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. That is Percy's female image.

2a. There were a few errors with the witch hut. You can always encounter it at marker 10 on the road, but the random encounter let you keep encountering it.

2b. Made a few changes so that scene doesn't repeat.

3. Fixed, accidentally got the names mixed up.

As for your questions:

1. It will be the next expanded upon area after I finish Avedon. The north has three new cities planned along with the update for Monduval, so hitting up the orc village and Mont Creek is next on the agenda.

2. Your goblin wife can help manage it, and after that you can just go around asking people. A few of your lovers and some of your friends you get from working in taverns/bars can work there eventually.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
is percy meant to be in the clinic during lockdown? at the start... also i can't seem to find where to get the potions to change genders in current verison

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I got arrested for, no crime?
Getting arrested for no reason and having to go through the court system is a hilarious bug that I don't really want to fix so I added in a catch so you can be released if you have no active crimes. I planned on adding a feature like that because the guards are corrupt but this will do for now.

Kitsune shrine seem kinda broken, can't fight the goblin king. After I fight the guards I can only fight them again (Somehow got it to work dont know how)
Also can't move goblin wife
Fixed. The King was listed as a location rather than a NPC and it was throwing off the scenes. Fighting the goblins outside worked, fighting the ones with the king was bugged. Works fine now.

Error when fighting and losing to the minotaur outside the quest line, and choosing "weakly resist"
Beating the minotaur seems to loop back to another minotaur fight.
Fixed, the minotaur now captures you if you're a woman or throws you into the lava if you're a guy.

I also fixed the mage problem and the witch one.

is percy meant to be in the clinic during lockdown? at the start
No, which is super weird. Fixed.

Sep 2, 2018
Well, the original dog bug is gone but now i've noticed that it's now duplicating dogs.
I recruit one of the sewer dogs by crafting it a potion, but then i head back to steelwind farm and it says i have two dogs. bug.PNG

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
the games developing well I have some questions while playing the game.

(1) the zombie bellow the library that you raise using the book. I remember that zombie being there in a previous version having a quest assigned to it in the past. (I might be misremembering though). Can you do anything with her?

(2) I am guessing that the eye of avalon portal quest is unfinished, I have been wandering the southern forest for quite a while.

(3) I was told to build a gate in my farm by Avee am I supposed to go to the village outside of avalon to get it done?

(4) Is Charmane supposed to be unbeatable. when I attack her and win it still plays out like I lost.

(5) is the horse impregnable? (I have the Beast Master Mutation.)

(6) how to get cow girl again? I saw Bill with her and then she is never mentioned again.

(7) werewolf is male only right or is that still being worked on?

Bugs:

(1) It still plays the defeat scene for prisoners when I surrender to wolves.

(2) the game becomes uninteractable when you beat the sea monster when sailing the boat.

(3) I dunno if this is a bug but Percy and female Meat seem unimpregnable.

Last edited:

2hayasi2

Oct 31, 2019
found another bug,then you choose to werewolf fuck you hard its just white screen and nothing else, you dont have any text 1702532553474.png 1702532566789.png

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
i sent percy to britmoor farm and now they have completely vanished, currently using bugfix 6. also josiah name doe not pop up in the lovers tag only a blank space

Mar 23, 2022
Getting arrested for no reason and having to go through the court system is a hilarious bug that I don't really want to fix so I added in a catch so you can be released if you have no active crimes. I planned on adding a feature like that because the guards are corrupt but this will do for now.
Random guard "You're under arrest!". PC "What for?". Guard "Breathing!".

Sounds accurate.

Also I've done some more testing regarding spells disappearing and I've figured out some things. 90% of spells work fine just not:

1. Fireball (the upgraded wizard hat spell) shows up without the hat equipped. Disappears when the hat is equipped. So the opposite of how it should be.

2. Black Book is broken.

2a. Banish undead doesn't show up.

2b. Control undead and Drain both vanish from the spell list once equippeded.

2c. If forced unequipped by any means it doesn't remove them from the active spells. So resetting or changing classes doesn't remove them.

2d. Control undead doesn't work.

2e. Does raise undead just not work either?

3. Not sure how but necromancer is meant to be a single fight. After you beat he's hoard it's a 1v1 (or how ever many followers you have)? Because turns out he can have shadow clones.
1702536061198.png
3a. I thought that was funny.

TheMiserableGoose

Aug 25, 2019
If you have the zombie girl and return to the graveyard, it is a white screen when the option is "prepare for them to arrive" for the horde. Inescapable as emergency exit just returns you to the graveyard.

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
If you have the zombie girl and return to the graveyard, it is a white screen when the option is "prepare for them to arrive" for the horde. Inescapable as emergency exit just returns you to the graveyard.
It's a horde fight that happens when you have too many companions. go to Death's tomb and reset allies. but fighting and winning does result in another horde fight.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes