WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
I talked to magma woman, what does it mean to douse yourself with aphrodesiac, I seem to only be able to drink it. and when I do it doesn't really do anything when I speak to her again.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm i seem to have messed things up. I get no pictures and when i click on whatever race i want. It immediately sends me to change your race in an endless circle. heh

Problem.jpg

Apr 9, 2020
Can't seem to get the Bess meeting to trigger, male main character go to the barn in the morning (6-10), and nothing? Is there something I'm missing?

edit: Think I got the event with Bill, but can't meet Bess for some reason
edit2: Restarted and got the event, talked to Bill in the field, still cant meet Bess

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
Another bug, can't fight alpha wolf, just have the options to do it again. I think the looting system might have something to do with but I can't be sure

I got the "The air in the den is tense as it seems that the wolves seem to like you more than their current Alpha Wolf, so there might be problems soon."
And the challenge alpha option, I beat the wolf and i nothing changes

Last edited:

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
unsure if it was not fixed before or it is just reappearing but Futa character is getting non-existant breasts well the catfolk will be checking the others ok even when i went female i got non-existant breasts
another bug found is that you can use 1 of the Feminine potions many times over with just 1 potion

Last edited:

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
found another, the witch in the southern forest keeps "attacking" you when exploring the forest so, getting the first encounter over and over

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Well, the original dog bug is gone but now i've noticed that it's now duplicating dogs.
I recruit one of the sewer dogs by crafting it a potion, but then i head back to steelwind farm and it says i have two dogs.
That one was the easiest fix so far, and that should be all of it. The problem was because every potion aside from the inert one has a chance to fail but the inert one can't, so it gives two dogs.

the games developing well I have some questions while playing the game.

(1) the zombie bellow the library that you raise using the book. I remember that zombie being there in a previous version having a quest assigned to it in the past. (I might be misremembering though). Can you do anything with her?

(2) I am guessing that the eye of avalon portal quest is unfinished, I have been wandering the southern forest for quite a while.

(3) I was told to build a gate in my farm by Avee am I supposed to go to the village outside of avalon to get it done?

(4) Is Charmane supposed to be unbeatable. when I attack her and win it still plays out like I lost.

(5) is the horse impregnable? (I have the Beast Master Mutation.)

(6) how to get cow girl again? I saw Bill with her and then she is never mentioned again.

(7) werewolf is male only right or is that still being worked on?

Bugs:

(1) It still plays the defeat scene for prisoners when I surrender to wolves.

(2) the game becomes uninteractable when you beat the sea monster when sailing the boat.

(3) I dunno if this is a bug but Percy and female Meat seem unimpregnable.
1. Not yet, I changed how you get your zombie girlfriend. Eventually you can have a harem of undead girls once I add in other undead girls like the Captain/dullahan and the other waifus that are planned for the Sultanate but in the game yet.

2. Yes, it's part of one of the planned city quests north of Fort Reach that I haven't added in yet.

3. I'll add support to unlock that quest so it can be built in the next bugfix. Fort Reach is supposed to unlock when you kill Bouregarde.

4. Not unbeatable, but she is supposed to have skills and abilities that I have not coded in yet. I keep trying to give enemies special abilties but the game breaks every time I try. Goblins are supposed to throw nets at you, bandits knock you down, some enemies are immune to non magic weapons, ect.

5. Yes, turn it female.

6. I'll take a look, she should be around there somewhere.

7. Male only at the moment, eventually I'll add the ability to turn them female.

Bugfixes:
1. I think I fixed it, but I can't replicate the problem so I don't know.

2. I'm not to the sea yet, that'll be a later update.

3. That is just bad luck. I'll eventually add a way to increase the pregnancy chance but that is in Mont Creek.

found another bug,then you choose to werewolf fuck you hard its just white screen and nothing else, you dont have any text
Fixed, I misnamed the scene and it wasn't showing up.

i sent percy to britmoor farm and now they have completely vanished, currently using bugfix 6. also josiah name doe not pop up in the lovers tag only a blank space
I added them to where they were sent, your room, and will expand on what they can do around the farm at a later date.

Random guard "You're under arrest!". PC "What for?". Guard "Breathing!".

Sounds accurate.

Also I've done some more testing regarding spells disappearing and I've figured out some things. 90% of spells work fine just not:

1. Fireball (the upgraded wizard hat spell) shows up without the hat equipped. Disappears when the hat is equipped. So the opposite of how it should be.

2. Black Book is broken.

2a. Banish undead doesn't show up.

2b. Control undead and Drain both vanish from the spell list once equippeded.

2c. If forced unequipped by any means it doesn't remove them from the active spells. So resetting or changing classes doesn't remove them.

2d. Control undead doesn't work.

2e. Does raise undead just not work either?

3. Not sure how but necromancer is meant to be a single fight. After you beat he's hoard it's a 1v1 (or how ever many followers you have)? Because turns out he can have shadow clones.

3a. I thought that was funny.
1. Fixed.

2. I fixed the Control Undead spell loop. I misspelled some tags as control dead and control undead.

2a. I changed it so you have to read the book, you used to get control undead for free which was how you got the zombie gf. I changed that questline.

2b&2c. Fixed, I had the code wrong.

2d&2e. Raise and control undead will eventually have you raise armies and attack cities if you wanted, so it does not work at the moment.

3. That is a boon and a curse. There is a chance that the enemy can "ambush" you, appearing as just 'enemy' in the description with multiple others. Any character that is an enemy can have this happen. I've tried fixing it a few times but it keeps breaking and I generally like the anonymity that random attackers bring.

If you have the zombie girl and return to the graveyard, it is a white screen when the option is "prepare for them to arrive" for the horde. Inescapable as emergency exit just returns you to the graveyard.
Having too many allies can attract a horde, but I typed it wrong. It's fixed now.

Reactions: somerandomguy12385

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Can't seem to get the Bess meeting to trigger, male main character go to the barn in the morning (6-10), and nothing? Is there something I'm missing?

edit: Think I got the event with Bill, but can't meet Bess for some reason
edit2: Restarted and got the event, talked to Bill in the field, still cant meet Bess
I changed how she moves around, since she can swap between farms, and she should appear now.

Another bug, can't fight alpha wolf, just have the options to do it again. I think the looting system might have something to do with but I can't be sure

I got the "The air in the den is tense as it seems that the wolves seem to like you more than their current Alpha Wolf, so there might be problems soon."
And the challenge alpha option, I beat the wolf and i nothing changes
Fixed. It was the looting system, so now there is a new scene once you defeat the wolf in battle.

found another, the witch in the southern forest keeps "attacking" you when exploring the forest so, getting the first encounter over and over
Fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Fixed. It was a mess, but it works now.

2. Fixed.

3. Fixed, misnamed some images.

4. Removed. The orphanage is now in the slums.

5. Fixed.

6. That typo is because I'm lazy and copy/paste words rather than rewrite them. The same scene references 'guardssouth' and I just cut off the word halfway. Fixed.

Answers:
1. Yes, Avery will eventually have a relationship level they have to be at before you take their virginity
2. Yes, Mu will be fleshed out later once I get the other cities done.

The game describe her as having a vagina, but then mentioned she has a penis?
She should lose it. Is there a specific scene that is wrong?

Sytharine

Jul 21, 2023
No matter what race i take, it says i am of the right race, but the game treats my charactere as a human. Here I took an elf and the game tells mei have human ears and show humans pictures.

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know how to run this shit,
Download the game, extract it, and then open the folder. Finally, press the bat named "Start_Game"

The first time will make you wonder how to play it. Keep fiddling with it, and then you'll understand it. It happened to me as well.

Aug 8, 2017
When I tried to swing both my axe and dagger when in the sewer fighting some batgirls, I got the following error:

Code:
Area: on visit
Line: 32
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
game bugs out in the tentical pit in the goblin cave and you have to emergency exit ....had both trapped talking to the door and trapped after fighting tenticals

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes