tryingthegames

Aug 22, 2018
Played with hotfix 8

At higher levels, picking warrior, and going full strength will often lead to you just killing yourself the first turn due to exhaustion from multiple swings. Most prevalent if there are multiple enemies.

Not sure if these are dead ends or I am missing something.
  1. Not able to do anything with Eve after donating 999 fluids
  2. Not able to interact with captured farmers/adventurers, either in stocks (camp or sewers) or as follower. Only dismiss.
  3. Not able interact with prostitutes in red light district, only in Britmor.
  4. Not able to interact with dog companion
  5. Can't use rope on batgirl works after fix 9
Errors/Bugs (That i can remember, ill have more w/ details next time i play)
  1. Killing snake on dragon isle leads to error box
  2. Multiple variations of interacting with the madam in red light district lead to error box
  3. Entering your camp often leads to error box (may be a certain camp event)
  4. Most ship battles result in error box
  5. Yellow room in lake prison leads to error box at some point in the story, but resolves to teleport u around later
  6. Dog count still climbs and mismatches your male/female dog numbers under certain scenarios
  7. Percy text shows even when not on quest in slum clinic
  8. Option to get medical care for the slave girl Mu found stays there even after you turned her in at clinic
  9. Demon and Percy dont seem to get pregnant
  10. Fort boss (Charmane?) plays loss scene, even when you win
  11. Bee in arena displays same text regardless of win or loss
  12. Losing to werewolf in arena can cause werewolf loss scene to play after each and every battle you have with any enemy.
  13. Book quest makes you redo the cutscenes and quest progress if you read it again
  14. Winning intro fights make you redo intro fights (okay this is probably intentional)
  15. Soft lock game if you have never died before (met death), and a zombie horde finds you at the grave yard due to having too many companions

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
I haven't had much time to test things but I know there is an error with bringing a potential slave to your camp. I also had an error making the first upgrade to the camp. But that might just be the same error. Again sorry for not being able to bug hunt much.

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022
Fighting a bear and losing it sometimes gives the die as the only option to pick this error is thrown.

1702892766968.png

Also getting this error when entering the camp, seems random.

1702893313361.png

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. school painting scene is broken. plus not being able to turn percy into a futa

2.also you can still buy the house in the slums from the council in the castle, but it never shows up in the slums.

3. kitsune and zombie fight impossible die after 1 round

4. also is there away to change laws in avedon right now or has that not been put back in yet?
1. Fixed

2. Removed, I turned that house into a quest reward.

3. The kitsune are high level enemies, but which zombie fight?

4. It changed, but it should work.

Played with hotfix 8

At higher levels, picking warrior, and going full strength will often lead to you just killing yourself the first turn due to exhaustion from multiple swings. Most prevalent if there are multiple enemies.

Not sure if these are dead ends or I am missing something.
  1. Not able to do anything with Eve after donating 999 fluids
  2. Not able to interact with captured farmers/adventurers, either in stocks (camp or sewers) or as follower. Only dismiss.
  3. Not able interact with prostitutes in red light district, only in Britmor.
  4. Not able to interact with dog companion
  5. Can't use rope on batgirl works after fix 9
Errors/Bugs (That i can remember, ill have more w/ details next time i play)
  1. Killing snake on dragon isle leads to error box
  2. Multiple variations of interacting with the madam in red light district lead to error box
  3. Entering your camp often leads to error box (may be a certain camp event)
  4. Most ship battles result in error box
  5. Yellow room in lake prison leads to error box at some point in the story, but resolves to teleport u around later
  6. Dog count still climbs and mismatches your male/female dog numbers under certain scenarios
  7. Percy text shows even when not on quest in slum clinic
  8. Option to get medical care for the slave girl Mu found stays there even after you turned her in at clinic
  9. Demon and Percy dont seem to get pregnant
  10. Fort boss (Charmane?) plays loss scene, even when you win
  11. Bee in arena displays same text regardless of win or loss
  12. Losing to werewolf in arena can cause werewolf loss scene to play after each and every battle you have with any enemy.
  13. Book quest makes you redo the cutscenes and quest progress if you read it again
  14. Winning intro fights make you redo intro fights (okay this is probably intentional)
  15. Soft lock game if you have never died before (met death), and a zombie horde finds you at the grave yard due to having too many companions
I combined the combat and regular endurance into one variable and then tied it to speed. You should have much more endurance now. I set the initial change at character creation, but your stats update when you leave the skillpoint menu.

Answers:

1. There was a plot element I didn't add. It's in now.
2. Fixed, during testing I enslaved a peasant woman. I'll add in slave training possibly before 2.0, I have a lot of other stuff to fix too.
3. That's a thing I'm gonna fix. I'm also adding for random male encounters to be different races, like sultanese, dwarf or orc.
4. Fixed, at least with female dog.
5. Batgirl works, both in combat and in bed.

Bugs
I'll copy these and work on them later, the batgirl took most of my time tonight for bugfixing.

I haven't had much time to test things but I know there is an error with bringing a potential slave to your camp. I also had an error making the first upgrade to the camp. But that might just be the same error. Again sorry for not being able to bug hunt much.
That actually helped a lot, one bug was if you had a companion and the other was in the forge.

Reactions: tryingthegames

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
How do you threesome with your sister in Chosen One again?
I keep trying, but the option never pops up for me, though I know it was something you could do before.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How do you threesome with your sister in Chosen One again?
I keep trying, but the option never pops up for me, though I know it was something you could do before.
Prostitution is what I can think of off the top of my head. I'm going to update a few of her scenes so I'll see if I can add threesome scenes between her, goblin wife and Percy.

tryingthegames

Aug 22, 2018
Quick play through with hotfix 9

When locked up w/ the zombies, as a female, it is possible to get a female zombie sex scene that mentions a cock, that you don't have.

When accepting most sex scenes as a prostitute in the red light, the scene ends with you in the mansion as if you accepted the client from the converted mansion.

Using certain weapons now causes enemies to act as if they are immune to non-magical weapons. Experience this with both silvered spear and chakram but sure there are others.

As a female, arena rape doesnt increase sex stats even when penetration is mentioned

Wasn't able to get achievement for dozen pregnancies, was well past 12 instances, and probably 60+ actual offspring

Becoming wolf alpha mentions a trait in the journal or something, but couldnt find any entry or mutation.

Potion that reverts you to your original body gets rid of stat allocation, and extra cheated points (intentional?)

As a male, drank 40+ female potions, lost penis and never grew vagina. One futa potion can grow one though?

Wasn't able to trigger a party with Frog coworker girls that is mentioned "after 6." Only beach and onsen.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Prostitution is what I can think of off the top of my head. I'm going to update a few of her scenes so I'll see if I can add threesome scenes between her, goblin wife and Percy.
I know the Britmor prostitution was how it used to be done, but regardless of anything I can think of (even tried as several races in case it was human only), but I am just never seeing the option.

I have done it in previous versions though, and I don't know what variables are affecting it.

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
make sure you have the things marked in your ledger and then you can go to britmoor farm or avedon farm for intimate relations with the puppies, or you can be dragged away by wolves in the forest your choice.

any idea when the next bugfix will be out snekk?:love:

Youlay

Apr 29, 2017
how to get the hotfix cause my game is still not letting me do stuff correctly? Nevermind I figured it out.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Quick play through with hotfix 9

1. When locked up w/ the zombies, as a female, it is possible to get a female zombie sex scene that mentions a cock, that you don't have.

2. When accepting most sex scenes as a prostitute in the red light, the scene ends with you in the mansion as if you accepted the client from the converted mansion.

3. Using certain weapons now causes enemies to act as if they are immune to non-magical weapons. Experience this with both silvered spear and chakram but sure there are others.

4. As a female, arena rape doesnt increase sex stats even when penetration is mentioned

5. Wasn't able to get achievement for dozen pregnancies, was well past 12 instances, and probably 60+ actual offspring

6. Becoming wolf alpha mentions a trait in the journal or something, but couldnt find any entry or mutation.

7. Potion that reverts you to your original body gets rid of stat allocation, and extra cheated points (intentional?)

8. As a male, drank 40+ female potions, lost penis and never grew vagina. One futa potion can grow one though?

9. Wasn't able to trigger a party with Frog coworker girls that is mentioned "after 6." Only beach and onsen.
1. Fixed, the female zombie gangbang was mislabeled.

2. I think I fixed that, but its difficult that I made two similarly named brothels.

3. Which enemies? I made some changes that I think might fix it but I can't replicate it.

4. Non-consensual sex doesn't increase your sexual skills, just the amount of men or girls you've been with.

5. I added the check to Avedon so it should update if you enter the city.

6. It gives you the Beastmaster trait if you didn't have it.

7. Yes, but it should refund all legitimately earned points.

8. I think I fixed it. There's a scene that is supposed to play if you're one inch that grows you a vagina, but another event lets you shrink past zero.

9. I added it back in, it's a lesbian orgy for women only in the suburbs.

any idea when the next bugfix will be out snekk?:love:
I'm doing some trimming on a few other problem areas and then I'll release 2.0. It may be this weekend maybe, I've been rather busy because of the holidays.

Reactions: tryingthegames

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
Non-existent breasts still in bugfix 9 if i put in the bugfix correctly
and Error code 104 file not found on launch(not sure if that is something everyone is getting )

Last edited:

tryingthegames

Aug 22, 2018
It was pretty much every enemy. I don't recall what class I was and haven't replicated it yet, but I had it happen for the goblins at the shrine, in the arena, and the sewer boss with multiple (cheated in) weapons, until i used fists. I'll let you know if I find it again and send a save.

I see what you mean about it not counting up on non-consensual encounters. Just causes some inconsistencies. The image and text description here depict full sex. 1703154104142.png

Directly after that i went to lose to a wolf, it mentions losing virginity:
1703154210283.png

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Here are a few things I have encountered while playing on Bugfix #9. Some of these might have been noted/fixed already, just dumping a list of things I ran into.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Non-existent breasts still in bugfix 9 if i put in the bugfix correctly
and Error code 104 file not found on launch(not sure if that is something everyone is getting )
I went through and fixed a few capitalization issues that might be the problem but every start seems to have breasts, aside from tribal lizard.

The other error is something I don't know about. When does it pop up?

1. It was pretty much every enemy. I don't recall what class I was and haven't replicated it yet, but I had it happen for the goblins at the shrine, in the arena, and the sewer boss with multiple (cheated in) weapons, until i used fists. I'll let you know if I find it again and send a save.

I see what you mean about it not counting up on non-consensual encounters. Just causes some inconsistencies. The image and text description here depict full sex.

Directly after that i went to lose to a wolf, it mentions losing virginity:
1. I can't replicate it, the only monsters that have that check are the corrupted ones and winning/losing both were reworded to remove the tag.

2. Fixed, I forgot to add virginity checks to the arena. Quite a lot of the loss scenes need a touch up, which I'll do after 2.0.

Reactions: Vombatidi

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Here are a few things I have encountered while playing on Bugfix #9. Some of these might have been noted/fixed already, just dumping a list of things I ran into.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. After the fight you can be picked up by various individuals. The call for bandits is "bandit" not "bandits". I've done that a lot.

2. Fixed, I think.

3. Removed, for now. Eventually you would talk to allies or they would come to you but it got annoying. I removed the interaction but not the call to the interaction.

4. Fixed, along with another event that was broken there.

5. Fixed, I added the win screens for most monsters.

6. Fixed, along with other races can now paint

7. I think I fixed the locations.

8. It's a distance thing. If you're within 5 miles you can instantly travel to it. It's a pretty janky system, I'll probably just allow all the locations to be shown and just let the PC travel anywhere that they know.

9. Yes, both sides of the road should show the locations for both sides of the road. Eventually I'm going to add moving along the side so you don't encounter guards or bounty hunters, but instead encounter other things like bandits and animals.

10. Rewritten. Was wanting it to be like hooking her arm under the other but it sounded weird. Now she drapes an arm over her shoulders.

11. Fixed, I forgot to add the tag to remove the pickaxe message.

12. I'm changing a few things with that so it can stay broke for now. Monduval is a long ways off.

13. I moved the slime even to just replace your bath like it did before. I only have so many slots because the grid I'm using is a bit jank.

14. Fixed.

15. Visual bug only. It was showing if you were pregnant rather than your pregnancy count.

16. Once I add combat abilities to the fight she is going to be functionally immortal due to her healing if either of you take damage. Eventually it will be impossible to win in a conventional fight against her.

17. I'll take a look, that's a bit odd.

18. I'm reworking the gender changing items as there are now new races with variables I need to take into account.

19. I'm close to being able to work on new stuff. Eventually I'll run out of old stuff to fix.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
16. Once I add combat abilities to the fight she is going to be functionally immortal due to her healing if either of you take damage. Eventually it will be impossible to win in a conventional fight against her.
That's kind of a shame about the fight with Charmane. I was looking forward to being able to bury her face in my MC's pussy, then flipping her around and pounding some dick into her.
On the other side, it will be a bit disappointing to know it is a 'trap' fight, where I can't win no matter what. My Elven wizard, with a well trained pack of dogs, can hit like a freight train (1500 - 2k damage)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Approached in Avedon for prostitution, as a male (transformed from female to male), and they requested to fuck my pussy, scene played out as if I was a female/futa.
17. I'll take a look, that's a bit odd.
I am not sure if it will help, but here is one of the save files where the bug was happening. It wouldn't surprise me if my save is corrupted somehow.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes