Aug 8, 2017
I tried GitHub very early on and I couldn't make it work because I sucked.

I may give it another go
Git is hard. It is built around a usage model that is a bit more complex than most people will do. As a result, it has a somewhat steep learning curve. Getting the best out of it requires having your brain be screwy the same way it is, and getting there without help is difficult. It does have its benefits, and luckily a lot of mileage can be gotten from the first chunk of learning - you won't need any of the complexity that sets git apart from other version control systems for this. I've used it for over a decade, and currently use it in my day job. I would estimate that I've only gotten about a third of the way in, and even that much is overkill for dipping your toe in and getting meaningful benefits.

All that is to say: bouncing off of a solo foray into learning git does not mean you suck, and the benefits it offers mean I hope you do give it another shot.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Small question,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help would be greatly appreciated.
When you have the office job in the castle unlocked, you can use the golden pages to change some of the laws in the city.
I think it was broken/disabled, since that quest line was being reworked.

If it has been fixed: Work in the castle office/archives and there should be an option to slip a new rule in to be voted on and applied to the city. I THINK you have to do it on a Friday and the rule should take effect starting the next Monday.
I don't know if it is all working, but you should be able to use the telescope to see shots of the new rules in effect.

Soulsliced

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know where to meet Bede after triggering her dream talk? Might have been answered before, but I can't find mention of it by search and don't want to manually go through 100+ pages.
Also, where do you take the captured nun for the goblin army/corrupt nun? Going back to the goblin lair or Thesaur has no new options while hauling a captured nun.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Does anyone know where to meet Bede after triggering her dream talk? Might have been answered before, but I can't find mention of it by search and don't want to manually go through 100+ pages.
Also, where do you take the captured nun for the goblin army/corrupt nun? Going back to the goblin lair or Thesaur has no new options while hauling a captured nun.
She should appear while interacting with a bed.

The nun should be taken to the temple basement, I need to do another run to make sure everything works right.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
i have a problem,then i download update 10,my windows deffender block it and say that it has trojan
I bundled the correct version of QSP with it because people were having issues with using the wrong one.

Give me fifteen minutes and I'll upload a version that is just the game file and images.

tryingthegames

Aug 22, 2018
from a hotfix10 speed run of all quests i know about

Error box during percy recruitment
1703673849073.png

Attached is a save of an infinite loop of minotaur fighting when entering lake cave. Pretty early game. Happened pretty much every time I went in there, until Percy quest to recruit Meat, and then it was fine.

I also believe there may be a bug with the goblin wife, where if you choose to fool around again directly after the bracelet scene, there are no follow ups and she can't be found on any map. Going to test it out a bit more.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
from a hotfix10 speed run of all quests i know about

1. Error box during percy recruitment

2. Attached is a save of an infinite loop of minotaur fighting when entering lake cave. Pretty early game. Happened pretty much every time I went in there, until Percy quest to recruit Meat, and then it was fine.

3. I also believe there may be a bug with the goblin wife, where if you choose to fool around again directly after the bracelet scene, there are no follow ups and she can't be found on any map. Going to test it out a bit more.

1. Fixed a few things, I did a run and it seems to work now. Percy's location tag was wrong so it caused an error.

2. Fixed. The minotaur used to be only recruitable if you had Percy, another notch in the perpetually unlucky trap's life, but I added a way to recruit them before they lewded Percy. It works now, I have them on your farm.

3. Also fixed. I mislabeled her location tag as well.

Reactions: Serpream and nixx

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
Not really want to play this seriously due to still bug fixing, but kinda confused what happened to the boats and access to tentacle island?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Not really want to play this seriously due to still bug fixing, but kinda confused what happened to the boats and access to tentacle island?
I'm gonna be honest with you, my game is gonna have bugs. I'm actually pretty bad at coding.

I'm real quick about fixes though. Most get fixed within the day of them getting reported.

Reactions: Vombatidi

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I'm gonna be honest with you, my game is gonna have bugs. I'm actually pretty bad at coding.

I'm real quick about fixes though. Most get fixed within the day of them getting reported.
It seems "Court of Owls" is still bugged, my "Abigail" doesn't have an option to go to work after clicking on "Wait until its time to work". Only "Go with Abigail to the onsen" and "Go shopping with Abigail" are available options "And ask to fool around" too.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
"Your body is heavily scarred from the necromancer attack." How to get rid of it? I've been in a few clinics, church, spoken with all magic users I've found, no one mentioned any cure...

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
That necromancer debuff is super fucked up, you absolutely can't fight, your allies can't fight for you, you can't heal during sleep, you don't have a quest telling you what to do, you can't even remove it with cheats, wtf?

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
That necromancer debuff is super fucked up, you absolutely can't fight, your allies can't fight for you, you can't heal during sleep, you don't have a quest telling you what to do, you can't even remove it with cheats, wtf?
i believe you need to go to the forest witch to get that sorted

Reactions: Serpream

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
It's supposed to be super fucked up, a necromancer tried to rip out your soul but failed because Death refuses to take you.

I'll add an option to die in your sleep to remove it.

Reactions: Softys

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
It seems "Court of Owls" is still bugged, my "Abigail" doesn't have an option to go to work after clicking on "Wait until its time to work". Only "Go with Abigail to the onsen" and "Go shopping with Abigail" are available options "And ask to fool around" too.
That button was a bit weird. It was supposed to change the time to 9, when she goes to work, but instead it broke time.

I can never seem to get away from making the in game clock.

It's fixed now though.

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
I cant complete the theater degree, right after the doppelganger i get to a place where i can't continue the degree. I need to use the emergency escape and can't get other degrees

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes