Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
There's a bug that I don't know how to describe, so I'll tell you about it. After defeating a werewolf, and removing its cursed collar, werewolves do not appear in the forest, and if you go to their den there is no option but to leave their den.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps; Happy New Year

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
There's a bug that I don't know how to describe, so I'll tell you about it. After defeating a werewolf, and removing its cursed collar, werewolves do not appear in the forest, and if you go to their den there is no option but to leave their den.

ps; Happy New Year
The werewolf escaped the demon prison so unless you make more, it is the last one in the world.

The bug was caused by accidentally including having a werewolf in the arena in the tag for checking if the werewolf was dead.

Fixed, I'll have a new bugfix out later today.

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
The werewolf escaped the demon prison so unless you make more, it is the last one in the world.

The bug was caused by accidentally including having a werewolf in the arena in the tag for checking if the werewolf was dead.

Fixed, I'll have a new bugfix out later today.
oh is it only one? I didnt knew it. must be protected.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I started putting them on Subscribestar to avoid wasting your time, torrent team.

By the time you get a torrent out I'm like 70% of the way through the next update.

Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
I played as a wizard with champion start, but for whatever reason the firebolt spell went missing (it was there when I first check the footlocker, but I forget to equip it). It no longer appear in the footlocker.

I suspect it has something to do with the security checkpoint disarming when I equipped weapon. Replaying it is a pain so I didn't verify it.

How do I get fire bolt again after I lose it?

Last edited:

DenVerden125

Aug 7, 2019
Does the game start and crash or simply not start?

Which version of QSP are you using?
It's simply don't start. I use qsp, that comes with the game. And that qsp just don't open. It's gets stuck in background processes (checked with task manager). And sorry for some mispronounce and/or grammar mistakes. English is not my everyday language. But the game itself is great.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I played as a wizard with champion start, but for whatever reason the firebolt spell went missing (it was there when I first check the footlocker, but I forget to equip it). It no longer appear in the footlocker.

I suspect it has something to do with the security checkpoint disarming when I equipped weapon. Replaying it is a pain so I didn't verify it.

How do I get fire bolt again after I lose it?
Did you change your class? The Firebolt spell is only available to Wizards or if you`re wearing a wizard hat you get from a quest.

If you are still a wizard, would it be possible for me to see your save file? If you're losing spells I would like to find the cause so I can fix it.

Fitz416

Jan 12, 2023
I'm a little lost. I'm currently doing the Court of Owls questline, I at "I learned where Tonya's killer lives. I should visit at night to avoid suspicion." but i forgot where to go next. can someone help me?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm a little lost. I'm currently doing the Court of Owls questline, I at "I learned where Tonya's killer lives. I should visit at night to avoid suspicion." but i forgot where to go next. can someone help me?
The noble district. I'll reword the quest update so its easier to find in the future.

Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
Did you change your class? The Firebolt spell is only available to Wizards or if you`re wearing a wizard hat you get from a quest.

If you are still a wizard, would it be possible for me to see your save file? If you're losing spells I would like to find the cause so I can fix it.
Here it is.

Arkelot

Sep 26, 2021
This says futa/trans protag, and pregnancy... Am i able to be a hermaphrodite and knock someone up, or is it where i transform from m-to-f and get knocked up like so many others?

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
This says futa/trans protag, and pregnancy... Am i able to be a hermaphrodite and knock someone up, or is it where i transform from m-to-f and get knocked up like so many others?
You have basically free control during character creation, and can change your sex with potions in-game whenever you want as well.

Reactions: Arkelot

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You can be knocked up by almost anything that cums in you. Animals need a special trait that you earn by animal sex enough times.

I'm just one guy working on this though so some stuff is a bit broken. I'm reworking caring for your babies at the moment, and adding the creature that spawns if you get pregnant from a zombie, so perhaps hold off on getting creampied until Friday if you want the game so you can pop out babies.

You can cause the following pregnancies: Dog, Goblin, Kitsune, Horse, Human, Giant Snake

You can have the following pregnancies: Dog, Goblin, Horse, Human, Minotaur, Werewolf

Some of them have more content than others, you can have gangbangs with your werewolf offspring with friends once you do that quest

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
It's uh. Well no offense, there's clearly a decent amount of work at play here, but fuck it's rough. Nothing makes sense. Things just keep happening. The game assumes you know things you don't constantly.

I'll just give a random excerpt as an example. You can start in a slum, technically 'stuck' there, but there are a million ways out, such as the sewer. You leave via the sewer and go to say, the market district. You enter an inn, there's a bartender, you click on them, it says 'The mother of the girl you met in the wall in Avedon'. I have no idea who either of these people are. Idk why the game thinks I do.

It's clear there are a number of interesting systems going on here, but hell it's incoherent. Which is kind of an important thing to handle in a game that is made out of a lot of text.

Reactions: AlbertVonRostov

DenVerden125

Aug 7, 2019
Does the game start and crash or simply not start?

Which version of QSP are you using?
I reply again, as i'm afraid, that my reply got lost in all other messages. I'm on Windows 10, use the QSP, that comes with the game itself. That qsp just don't open. It's gets stuck in background processes (checked with task manager). And sorry for some mispronounce and/or grammar mistakes. English is not my everyday language. But the game itself is great. Sorry, if that is annoying. Happy new year.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes