Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I cant complete the theater degree, right after the doppelganger i get to a place where i can't continue the degree. I need to use the emergency escape and can't get other degrees
I'm working on Monduval at the moment, trying to fix the rather abysmal university. I should have it fixed by tomorrow, possibly getting a release out Saturday or Sunday.

Currently working on the nursing degree and the gunstore in Labaz!.

Reactions: nixx and Soulsliced
Jul 28, 2019
It's supposed to be super fucked up, a necromancer tried to rip out your soul but failed because Death refuses to take you.

I'll add an option to die in your sleep to remove it.
I think it's okay to be super fucked up, it adds to the story. What we, or at least I, want is some sort of hint about how to fix it. Having a trivially easy option to fix it in your sleep sort of breaks the fuck-up part. Having a somewhat difficult and/or involved quest would probably be ideal (for me). But at least making the player traipse out to see the witch is something - just need a hint to direct us there, or to wherever/whatever the first/next step is in healing it.

My two cents.

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
Had a weird bug that kept my character constantly pregnant with Zombies. Even when male and never able to give birth. It then got weirder with double pregnancies and then broke to no pregnancies completely.
Good luck with this one. *Hotfix 10*

Last edited:

DenVerden125

Aug 7, 2019
i dont know, if someone had a problem with that, but qqsp just doesnt working. It doesnt turn on.
Sorry for mistakes, english isnt my first language.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I think it's okay to be super fucked up, it adds to the story. What we, or at least I, want is some sort of hint about how to fix it. Having a trivially easy option to fix it in your sleep sort of breaks the fuck-up part. Having a somewhat difficult and/or involved quest would probably be ideal (for me). But at least making the player traipse out to see the witch is something - just need a hint to direct us there, or to wherever/whatever the first/next step is in healing it.

My two cents.
I'll add the option in the ledger to allow you to die in your sleep to remove curses, of which there will eventually be more, and I'll add a quest about the drain, futanari and vine effects.

It's also a bugfix to remove bugged conditions.

are the latest bugfixes posted to the subscribe-star, brain fog is rife right now with work fatigue
The concept of what I'm trying is:

1st post is up to date with latest downloads
I comment the fix on the thread
I link the subscribestar which is just the various downloads with updated bugfixes

It is my system that I set up and I fail to do those things. I do a fix and then don't write it down, I upload a fix one for specific person and then don't update the thread. I'm real bad at keeping track of things.

Had a weird bug that kept my character constantly pregnant with Zombies. Even when male and never able to give birth. It then got weirder with double pregnancies and then broke to no pregnancies completely.
Good luck with this one. *Hotfix 10*
I think zombie pregnancy is broken because I didn't make the monster that is supposed to be born. I'll add it to my todo list.

Reactions: feelotraveller
Jul 28, 2019
Started a test game to make sure that qqsp was working - it is for me. Elf, last of line, male->futa (spellcaster, if it matters). Clicking player in the object window brings up additional desc with broken image link. Game looks for "/images/race/futa/elffuta.jpg" which doesn't exist. Presumably this is meant to be "/images/race/elf/sex/futa/elffuta.jpg".

Jul 28, 2019
i dont know, if someone had a problem with that, but qqsp just doesnt working. It doesnt turn on.
Sorry for mistakes, english isnt my first language.
What operating system are you using?

I've had this in the past when I've needed to rebuild qt5-style-plugins for a new version of qt5 (this on arch linux).

Otherwise assuming some sort of linux you could try

Code:
objdump -p /path/to/qqsp | grep NEEDED
(replacing /path/to/ as appropriate) and check that all the needed libraries are present and up to date.

DenVerden125

Aug 7, 2019
What operating system are you using?

I've had this in the past when I've needed to rebuild qt5-style-plugins for a new version of qt5 (this on arch linux).

Otherwise assuming some sort of linux you could try

Code:
objdump -p /path/to/qqsp | grep NEEDED
(replacing /path/to/ as appropriate) and check that all the needed libraries are present and up to date.
I use windows 10. The qqsp just doesn't turn on. It doesn't work, somehow.

Justsomeguy555

Sep 19, 2023
Okay, I'm confused. I just downloaded the game and started playing. I am trying to use the default firebolt spell in combat, but when I try, I just instantly am exhausted and lose? Am i doing something wrong?
1703986360325.png
1703986373539.png

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Apparently being a wizard and trying to cast spells causes you to immediately lose... interesting choice. (bugfix#10 version)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Okay, I'm confused. I just downloaded the game and started playing. I am trying to use the default firebolt spell in combat, but when I try, I just instantly am exhausted and lose? Am i doing something wrong?
Apparently being a wizard and trying to cast spells causes you to immediately lose... interesting choice. (bugfix#10 version)

What an odd bug.

Combat used to have its own special stamina for combat moves, but I swapped it to all use the same stamina bar so you could have more. It still had a variable that if the old stamina was zero, which it was since you don't have that anymore, you would lose.

It's fixed. I'm working on a few more things and then I'll get bugfix 11 out.

Justsomeguy555

Sep 19, 2023
What an odd bug.

Combat used to have its own special stamina for combat moves, but I swapped it to all use the same stamina bar so you could have more. It still had a variable that if the old stamina was zero, which it was since you don't have that anymore, you would lose.

It's fixed. I'm working on a few more things and then I'll get bugfix 11 out.
Awsome! Thank you!

Jul 28, 2019
Does the game start and crash or simply not start?

Which version of QSP are you using?
Apologies for butting in but they said . It's a cross-platform version using Qt rather than wxWidgets. Given that it works for me on linux (most recently with bugfix 10) it is either a user issue or windows specific. Someone with windows knowledge will have to address either/both.

Edit: Happy New Year and thanks for bugfix 11. :)

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Do you have to do something special to be able to use a captured nun for Aspen's plan? Because I can't do anything with them in the bandit nor the goblin den and they just disappear if I enter Avedon.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Some error i found in the last version;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1&2 are the same bug, I added a single too many = sign when doing some math.

3. Fixed.
Do you have to do something special to be able to use a captured nun for Aspen's plan? Because I can't do anything with them in the bandit nor the goblin den and they just disappear if I enter Avedon.
I changed how kidnapping works and forgot to update that quest. Fixed. I need to do a test and then I'll get another bug.

Reactions: Vombatidi
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes