DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
I went through and fixed a few capitalization issues that might be the problem but every start seems to have breasts, aside from tribal lizard.

The other error is something I don't know about. When does it pop up?

1. I can't replicate it, the only monsters that have that check are the corrupted ones and winning/losing both were reworded to remove the tag.

2. Fixed, I forgot to add virginity checks to the arena. Quite a lot of the loss scenes need a touch up, which I'll do after 2.0.
for the Error its on launch for me but after reading that you are not getting it i think it might be on my side and have an outdated Qqsp so im downloading the 1.9 Qqsp thats linked here
oh and the Feminine Potion can be used many times over if you keep clicking on it
for the Non existent beasts maybe its the student start

Last edited:

Soulsliced

Sep 11, 2017
Hey, found some "interesting" things with weapons.
Found Silas' spear, along with the bone flail and the corrupted sword.
The spear showed up in inventory normally at first. Managed to equip it while still having the pistol equipped.
After using the unequip command to unequip both off-hand and main hand, the spear is now gone from the inventory.

As for the other two weapons, they're picked up but not in the footlocker. Unsure if this is intentional or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
1 if you go to the church to cure your self of being a futa you will return to your natural form but when i look at the mutations in the ledger the curse is still there so you wont be able to regain it if you wanted to and the same happens when you use a natural potion the curse stays

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. That's kind of a shame about the fight with Charmane. I was looking forward to being able to bury her face in my MC's pussy, then flipping her around and pounding some dick into her.
On the other side, it will be a bit disappointing to know it is a 'trap' fight, where I can't win no matter what. My Elven wizard, with a well trained pack of dogs, can hit like a freight train (1500 - 2k damage)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Approached in Avedon for prostitution, as a male (transformed from female to male), and they requested to fuck my pussy, scene played out as if I was a female/futa.

I am not sure if it will help, but here is one of the save files where the bug was happening. It wouldn't surprise me if my save is corrupted somehow.
1. She's possibly an end-game boss if your character makes several choices. I'll probably add a lesser version of the fight where she lets you lewd her eventually but it isn't a major priority right now.

2. It helped me find it. It's fixed now, along with a few other bugs it helped me find.

Hey, found some "interesting" things with weapons.

1. Found Silas' spear, along with the bone flail and the corrupted sword.
The spear showed up in inventory normally at first. Managed to equip it while still having the pistol equipped.
After using the unequip command to unequip both off-hand and main hand, the spear is now gone from the inventory.

2. As for the other two weapons, they're picked up but not in the footlocker. Unsure if this is intentional or not.

1. Fixed. I accidentally broke spears when adding in dual wielding. It's fixed now and you should be able to pick the silver spear back up in Silas' tomb.

2. I need to add them but I'm working on a mechanic that slowly kills you, it is proving difficult as there were previously efforts to ensure that can't happen.

3. Fixed, along with enemies healing because it was also a bug involved in it not working properly.

4. I fixed the broken variables that didn't let it happen.

1 if you go to the church to cure your self of being a futa you will return to your natural form but when i look at the mutations in the ledger the curse is still there so you wont be able to regain it if you wanted to and the same happens when you use a natural potion the curse stays
Fixed. I just forgot to remove the curse.

Soulsliced

Sep 11, 2017
So how do i increase my vigor /endurance?
i keep losing in one round do to getting exhausted against goblins.
The free way to do so is to sleep in a bed, which advances time and resets your vigor to max.
The other way is to buy Endurance potions from any potion seller.

Reactions: Serpream

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Are you going into a fight with full endurance and are burning through it all in 1 single attack or are you starting with low/zero endurance and losing the fight instantly?
I don't think there is a way to increase the size of your endurance pool. It is what it is, which is around 25-30 points.

If you are just low on endurance, sleeping will restore your endurance. Also, you can purchase Stamina potions which will restore your endurance and you can use those any time, even during combat.

If you are attacking once, burning through all of your endurance, then collapsing in defeat, I would say that is a balance issue in combat. I played as a wizard and never had any problems with endurance (or mana).

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
i feel like snekk should keep some of us in a basement just for bug testing.

you mentioned that the way to change laws has changed, care to ellaborate?
as working in the office is just a blank screen that you have to emergency exit out of
Some of those bugs were loadbearing, it's the whole reason I had to rebuild the game.

Fixed the office thing. Just doing some more testing to ensure that it you can change the laws.

I fixed that in 2.0, which I'm finishing the last few things I need to get it released.

astral94

May 13, 2020
How the hell do you heal your injuries after getting your ass kicked by necro nob, everywhere just says its beyond they're skill to heal so go away and dig a grave pretty much

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How the hell do you heal your injuries after getting your ass kicked by necro nob, everywhere just says its beyond they're skill to heal so go away and dig a grave pretty much
The forest witch or the tentacle monster.

If you ask npcs they lead you to one or the other.

If you want to bugfix cure it, grab a Natural Potion from the cheat menu. It resets you to your "default settings" more or less. It's what the witch sells.

don't know this is bug or not
But I can't buy golden page from Dett
only got one from quest
I think I've fixed that in the upcoming update.

Reactions: Serpream and nixx

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I have decided that, in order to not deal with the headache later, to completely have every scene in the game working to some degree. I've seen a lot of posts that X is broken despite the bold text on the main menu saying that areas that are not on the mainland and below Fort Reach are unfinished.

To that end, the following events are causing 2.0 to not be released:

To that end I'm going to continue with bugfix updates on subscribestar, for free. It's going to be titled "Bugfix X" version from now on until actual 2.0 release.

I'll get Bugfix #10 out in a little bit.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

I really should keep track of the bugfixes. I'll try to do so moving forward but hopefully there aren't many.

I say that and someone is immediately going to tell me time is broken again somehow.

I've also updated the links on the main page as well.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Small question, could anyone guess why I don't get the prostitute with Annette option?
I go to the Britmor Housing District, I've caught Annette fucking around there, and even did the "get in line" option once.
Whenever I go there and Annette is there, the only options I have are Leave her Alone or Want to Fool Around?

I remember previously having the option to prostitute yourself with her, yet I cannot seem to get the option to appear at all.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You should put it on GitHub so that people can help with bug fixes if they know how
I tried GitHub very early on and I couldn't make it work because I sucked.

I may give it another go
Small question, could anyone guess why I don't get the prostitute with Annette option?
I go to the Britmor Housing District, I've caught Annette fucking around there, and even did the "get in line" option once.
Whenever I go there and Annette is there, the only options I have are Leave her Alone or Want to Fool Around?

I remember previously having the option to prostitute yourself with her, yet I cannot seem to get the option to appear at all.
I'll take a look, I might've broken something with that.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes