Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
By going through the tunnels and escaping the slums that way, I seem to break a few quests, such as the slums no longer being under lockdown. Also, is there a wiki? this seems to be a great decent-sized game, enough to have a wiki. Could I help get started on one?
Escaping the slums lockdown is considered one of the first quests, you're meant to get out somehow. It's why if you're an Acrobat you can just climb out. I plan on adding lockdowns to parts of the city once I add in ways to circumvent said lockdowns.

You are welcome to make a wiki if you'd like, it's on my list of things to do.

I don't think there are many more major content changes, just additions, planned.

DenVerden125

Aug 7, 2019
Hello, Snekk. Sorry for asking about it again, but i still have issues with qsp. It just doesn't turn on, qsp just get stuck in background processes(checked with task manager). And sorry for some mispronounce and/or grammar mistakes. English is not my everyday language. But the game itself is great. Sorry, if that is annoying. I searched about this issue in the internet, but i guess im just the lucky guy, with that issue.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
3.I cant seem to work in the office, using wait until time for work for some reason does not update the actions tab on the gf
Are you wearing the office outfit?

Hello, Snekk. Sorry for asking about it again, but i still have issues with qsp. It just doesn't turn on, qsp just get stuck in background processes(checked with task manager). And sorry for some mispronounce and/or grammar mistakes. English is not my everyday language. But the game itself is great. Sorry, if that is annoying. I searched about this issue in the internet, but i guess im just the lucky guy, with that issue.

Forgive me, but tech support starts from point A. Also, I'm not aware of what level of tech knowledge you possess, so if any of the following sounds patronizing, it's unintentional.

1) The QSP player itself isn't working?

2) Is your system Win32, Win64, or MacOS? Are you using the correct version?

3) Restart your PC/Mac, turn off your antivirus, and attempt open QSP.

3a) Restart your PC/Mac, turn off your antivirus, download a fresh install of QSP 1.9, and attempt to open QSP.

If Windows:

5) Type "view reliability history" into the Windows search bar. Is the QSP player showing up there?

Themater

Jun 3, 2018
Yes, a couple patchs ago there was the option to go to work together after waiting but now I don't see it. Is the office still in the castle cause even when I go there after waiting I can't do anything. This seems like a stupid question but what time does the office job start?

More bugs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kitsune²

Jul 31, 2017
Rather new to the game and enjoying it immensely but I am not sure if this is just a bad chance thing or a bug/not implemented yet, but for some reason my futa PC cant seem to impregnate the horse or hound, chosen start if that matters, I tried to search around it it seems like others were able to do this, or perhaps I am just misreading things.

DenVerden125

Aug 7, 2019

Forgive me, but tech support starts from point A. Also, I'm not aware of what level of tech knowledge you possess, so if any of the following sounds patronizing, it's unintentional.

1) The QSP player itself isn't working?

2) Is your system Win32, Win64, or MacOS? Are you using the correct version?

3) Restart your PC/Mac, turn off your antivirus, and attempt open QSP.

3a) Restart your PC/Mac, turn off your antivirus, download a fresh install of QSP 1.9, and attempt to open QSP.

If Windows:

5) Type "view reliability history" into the Windows search bar. Is the QSP player showing up there?
The QSP itself don't work. Just stuck into starting app itself. In background processes (if Russian version of Task Manager translated word by word). Windows 10, Win64. I use the version of QSP, that author provided in the folder with the game. in reliability history QSP don't show up.

Kitsune²

Jul 31, 2017
Oh yea, for some reason you can buy goblin and kitsune amulets and trinkets from the sewers market and it causes some weird story note skips, all over.

(edit) Found a few more bugs, not trying to complain, just stating what I noticed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serpream

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
Oh yea, for some reason you can buy goblin and kitsune amulets and trinkets from the sewers market and it causes some weird story note skips, all over.

(edit) Found a few more bugs, not trying to complain, just stating what I noticed.
Thanks for confirming bugs I have also had. The amulet bug specificly I never considered. I bought them from market in prep for quests without knowing it would mess stuff up. The bat male bug was the bug that finaly killed my quicksave.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Just keep getting looping hints about it...
It's something I've been meaning to do. I'll see if I can fit it in this update but I got distracted by working on the forest brothel.

There is a variant of allowing your students into your unethical clinic if you have that, but I need to double check that it works.

Rather new to the game and enjoying it immensely but I am not sure if this is just a bad chance thing or a bug/not implemented yet, but for some reason my futa PC cant seem to impregnate the horse or hound, chosen start if that matters, I tried to search around it it seems like others were able to do this, or perhaps I am just misreading things.
The horse can't get preggo in the current patch, but I'll re-add it back in because I forgot to do so after an old fix involving gender changing potions.

The dog has a 20% chance of getting preggo, so that might just be bad RNG.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Oh yea, for some reason you can buy goblin and kitsune amulets and trinkets from the sewers market and it causes some weird story note skips, all over.

2. (edit) Found a few more bugs, not trying to complain, just stating what I noticed.
1. Having an amulet lets you into the shrine unhindered, they don't really keep track of how you have one but if you do you're a friend. I don't think I have any checks for the kitsune talisman, that one should only be used to make equipment but I'll double check.

2. I am perfectly fine with you telling me about bugs because then I can fix them and make the game better.
2a. There is a check for NPCs that I need to add pretty much everywhere. It's added to the farm and Percy now wanders the britmor farm if you send them there.

3. I forgot to re-add Det just giving you a cash payout if you already owned the farm. Fixed.

4. You're supposed to escape through the door, opening it and releasing tentacle monsters into the world. Becoming friends with Thesaur is a later quest.

5. That quest is being rewritten as part of the Elven Recovery questline where you repopulate the Elven race.

6. I'll take a look, I thought I had it working but I may have missed something.

7. I'll take a look at that too.

Kitsune²

Jul 31, 2017
1. Having an amulet lets you into the shrine unhindered, they don't really keep track of how you have one but if you do you're a friend. I don't think I have any checks for the kitsune talisman, that one should only be used to make equipment but I'll double check.

2. I am perfectly fine with you telling me about bugs because then I can fix them and make the game better.
2a. There is a check for NPCs that I need to add pretty much everywhere. It's added to the farm and Percy now wanders the britmor farm if you send them there.

3. I forgot to re-add Det just giving you a cash payout if you already owned the farm. Fixed.

4. You're supposed to escape through the door, opening it and releasing tentacle monsters into the world. Becoming friends with Thesaur is a later quest.

5. That quest is being rewritten as part of the Elven Recovery questline where you repopulate the Elven race.

6. I'll take a look, I thought I had it working but I may have missed something.

7. I'll take a look at that too.
The reason I mention the Kitsune talisman, is that if you have it, your character mentions someone you have never met and uses it as a reason to see through Katz act.

Aug 8, 2017
I ran into a weird issue with ranged weapons. I bought both the light bow and the crossbow. When I go to equip a ranged weapon, it describes my collection as:

Code:
Your selection of ranged weapons for your main hand.

You have a crossbow.

This can attack from range but cannot fire in close quarters.
This attack can pierces enemies.
This weapon does between 1 and 12 damage and your skill with it is 0.
- - - - - - - - - - -
However, my options are:

Code:
Go back
Equip your light bow
Moreover, if I equip it, I get the combat option Swing your crossbow when I'm in melee range. If I equip a dagger in my offhand, then I also get the option Swing your crossbow and dagger, which doesn't go away when I move away from my opponent. The extra attack from being a Warrior doesn't require melee range, and doesn't seem to care what I spend my turn doing.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The reason I mention the Kitsune talisman, is that if you have it, your character mentions someone you have never met and uses it as a reason to see through Katz act.
I fought it but the amulet referenced was a completely different Kitsune amulet. It's one that you get that lets you see through illusions, not one you can pick up.

It's fixed, there's a check to make sure you got the correct amulet.

I ran into a weird issue with ranged weapons. I bought both the light bow and the crossbow. When I go to equip a ranged weapon, it describes my collection as:

Code:
Your selection of ranged weapons for your main hand.

You have a crossbow.

This can attack from range but cannot fire in close quarters.
This attack can pierces enemies.
This weapon does between 1 and 12 damage and your skill with it is 0.
- - - - - - - - - - -
However, my options are:

Code:
Go back
Equip your light bow
2. Moreover, if I equip it, I get the combat option Swing your crossbow when I'm in melee range. If I equip a dagger in my offhand, then I also get the option Swing your crossbow and dagger, which doesn't go away when I move away from my opponent. The extra attack from being a Warrior doesn't require melee range, and doesn't seem to care what I spend my turn doing.
1. Fixed, I accidently misnamed the regular crossbow

2. I had a few tags misnamed when it came to weapon range and I believe that fixed it.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
Saved moment before Goblin Shaman rewards you with amulet. Soft locks.
Also attempting to have rescued woman checked at clinic also soft locks with same save.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Saved moment before Goblin Shaman rewards you with amulet. Soft locks.
Also attempting to have rescued woman checked at clinic also soft locks with same save.
Fixed both, along if you had taken her to Monduval. I forgot to add the exit tag for those scenes.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes