Kitsune²

Jul 31, 2017
I also noticed, for some reason I cant seem to do any kidnapping, built the stocks but the build menu in camp suggest I can still build them.

Dten

Mar 15, 2019
1 - not gamebreaking, maybe because succ storyline need to be finish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

with this "upgrades" haha

anyway, I assume this is intentional, when you became a succubus you turn in to a female

2 -@ edit futa percy still doesn't work, when you say to mix both potions he go to forest but even if you can find him, still a male
@ edit2 maybe fool around sometimes with percy work, my bad

3 - not gamebreaking gobwife (in avedon farm, but give same error in all places since pick up her)

4 - forest brothel not gamebreaking

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1 - not gamebreaking, maybe because succ storyline need to be finish

with this "upgrades" haha

anyway, I assume this is intentional, when you became a succubus you turn in to a female

2 -@ edit futa percy still doesn't work, when you say to mix both potions he go to forest but even if you can find him, still a male
@ edit2 maybe fool around sometimes with percy work, my bad

3 - not gamebreaking gobwife (in avedon farm, but give same error in all places since pick up her)

4 - forest brothel not gamebreaking

1. Fixed, I think. I'm not sure what caused the bug so I just rewrote that part.

As for the upgrades, you are meant to do it as a female but you can absolutely turn into a guy and femboy your way to max level.

2. You do have to ask Percy to mix the potions once at the forest. Doing that enables more futanari into the world and I don't want people to do that by accident if that is the kind of content they don't want.

3. My notes came to save the day, I've fixed that bug. Should work on next update.

4. Fixed, I missed a bracket for booze calculations that I'm not using yet.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I also noticed, for some reason I cant seem to do any kidnapping, built the stocks but the build menu in camp suggest I can still build them.
I'm working on kidnapping at the moment with the tentacle mother class. Should work by next update.

Collegeguy1104

Mar 20, 2017
1. Fixed, I think. I'm not sure what caused the bug so I just rewrote that part.

As for the upgrades, you are meant to do it as a female but you can absolutely turn into a guy and femboy your way to max level.

2. You do have to ask Percy to mix the potions once at the forest. Doing that enables more futanari into the world and I don't want people to do that by accident if that is the kind of content they don't want.

3. My notes came to save the day, I've fixed that bug. Should work on next update.

4. Fixed, I missed a bracket for booze calculations that I'm not using yet.
On the off chance this is something additional that needs fixing. After you get Gobwife if you don't tell her to follow you at Kitsune Shrine or tell her to stop following you while still at the Shrine she disappears permanently. Lovers menu says she's still there, but is no longer accessible.

Same bug code as above.

Reactions: Serpream

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
turn a petbat to male, emergency exit needed

Fixed, the part where you actually use a bottle is broken.

On the off chance this is something additional that needs fixing. After you get Gobwife if you don't tell her to follow you at Kitsune Shrine or tell her to stop following you while still at the Shrine she disappears permanently. Lovers menu says she's still there, but is no longer accessible.
Fixed, she should show up properly in the next update.

Reactions: nixx and Serpream

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
How does one unlock the red-light district? I remember in an older version you had to read graffiti in the flophouse, but when I go there now I don't have any option to. - edit: nvm I think I found it, it's in the Sewers now
Also very minor but the menu options on the right are visible twice for me.
Using version 1.99.13
edit: also I tried another save file where I started as the futa goblin, and when I try to talk to the "Mom" goblin in the flophouse I get this error before going to the next screen.
But besides that the interactions with her still seem to work.

Also maybe this was a conscious change, but when clicking on the "Player" tab that gives the player description, there's no image there anymore for me.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How does one unlock the red-light district? I remember in an older version you had to read graffiti in the flophouse, but when I go there now I don't have any option to. - edit: nvm I think I found it, it's in the Sewers now
Also very minor but the menu options on the right are visible twice for me.
Using version 1.99.13
edit: also I tried another save file where I started as the futa goblin, and when I try to talk to the "Mom" goblin in the flophouse I get this error before going to the next screen.
But besides that the interactions with her still seem to work.

Also maybe this was a conscious change, but when clicking on the "Player" tab that gives the player description, there's no image there anymore for me.
The first one I noticed and am trying to see what location causes it, the second has been fixed.

The images have also been removed at the moment until I can get appropriate images for all races. As of now it just shows if the PC is pregnant so I may only have it for major events like getting turned into a cat, getting mutilated by the necromancer and being pregnant.

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022
Went to pay in for the farm voucher with det, first time going in and can not leave, doors are shut and can really only go up to his office or head down stairs to only have the option to go upstairs. Must use emergency escape.

1705570346574.png

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
As a succubus after getting the wings, there is an error message when talking with the succubus again, but from the looks of it, everything works fine after clicking on the message.
And when having sex as a succubus my health drops to 0, even when having the skill to heal when having an orgasm

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Went to pay in for the farm voucher with det, first time going in and can not leave, doors are shut and can really only go up to his office or head down stairs to only have the option to go upstairs. Must use emergency escape.

View attachment 3273286
You have to meet Det in his office, which is at the top of the stairs. It's something you have to click on. His choice of joining the Thieves Guild isn't really a choice as he doesn't let you go until you say yes.

As a succubus after getting the wings, there is an error message when talking with the succubus again, but from the looks of it, everything works fine after clicking on the message.
And when having sex as a succubus my health drops to 0, even when having the skill to heal when having an orgasm
Fixed the error with wings, I accidentally added something to that like that causes an error. Should be fixed in next update.
Fixed the zero health, I misspelled something

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lukee1234

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
Lots of issues already mentioned. My current confusion is reguarding the minotaur and the female cow.
I tried to break the collar and the minotaur freaked out with a line saying to get another bottle. I have bought from circus and no options to progress.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Lots of issues already mentioned. My current confusion is reguarding the minotaur and the female cow.
I tried to break the collar and the minotaur freaked out with a line saying to get another bottle. I have bought from circus and no options to progress.
I don't know if it has changed, but if you have Meat at the farm, you need to talk to the cow girl (Bess?) OR to your goblin wife.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Wife got Thanos snapped out of play and Bess has never appeared at usual farm spot.
Oh, snap. There is one other way that I know of and ... It involves time travel. Of sorts.

If you have a save from before you fought Meat in the caves AND you are 100% female (Meat don't do futa), you can submit/lose to him. In the ensuing encounter loop, you and Percy have to double team him and wear him out.
Once you have done that, you can make a plan with Percy to distract him and you get to break his collar.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes