Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. when talking to the mayor of britmor

2. also can't select "rows of clothing" and "weapons" in Monduval's Labaz! store
1. Fixed

2. Monduval is going to be far more tech savvy than it is now but I don't have the items made that they'll sell yet.

Thanks, however i think there's still some kind of miscalculation going on, since they now seem to have split personalities
I think the bug was from taking one as an ally so now all your dogs attack if you use them as allies.

There was a bug there, but I have no clue if that one was it.

Reactions: opepe

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Circe is in the southern woods now at marker 10. The quest for the drugged knight isn't quite up to date. The dev can correct me on this but anything past fort reach isn't updated.

2. Dogs are just bugged at the moment. They can't be fucked due to a bug. There's also a different bug that forces you to fuck them an are unable to interact with them.

1a. I'm not sure it's related to the armour anymore. I think it might be related to not having a cell mate when you first enter the cell. I'll attempt to get a save with it happening.

1b. Maybe I was just lucky and got the same name three times in a row? It gets hard to tell what's my rng/luck and what's a bug sometimes.

2. Saw that. It's a shame that it still deletes the axe because it's labeled as an axe.

3. No surprise here but magic is busted in a negative way. Spells being deleted after equiping them. Like firebolt (the wizard hate one) or any of the black book spells.

3a. Talking about the black books spells Drain just doesn't work. Can equip it but can't cast it. It it's unequiped then well it's gone like a few of the rest.

3b. Is the black book meant to repeat find the phylactery quest each time you read it?

4. Followers are busted also. Especially gobbo wife, this need fixing now. You can't have second best girl/boy doing this (This a joke. Obviously do what you want but just saying she's quite obviously broken). To explain, if you talk to her and accept her ring/band/whatever but don't get her to follow you she's gone. If you tell her to meet you somewhere she's gone (same for Percy and I'd assume anyone else). If you tell her to follow you and you focefully lose her eg jump off a cliff and die she's gone.

5. Basilisk venom in the market in junker town is counted as a link. Like the whole thing.... fuck I forgot the picture. it's just more of a visual thing though (also it's been in since junker towns market creation.).

6. Wolf rape bug. Not sure how or why but
1. I made her a random event too.

2. Fixed. Yeah, you can use a pickaxe as an axe because I'm too lazy to differentiate axes for trees. Rocks still need a pickaxe.

3. Changing your class clears your active spells but shouldn't delete them. Fireball is only available if you're a wizard, but the others shouldn't just disappear. Was there a point they all were gone at? Does pressing Reset Spell do anything?

3a. Fixed. It does massive damage to a single enemy, almost certainly killing them.

3b. No. Fixed.

4. A lot of locations just need the tag for followers to show up. She's safely in the kitsune village, I just fixed and tested. Also, how dare you endanger her with parachute-less skydiving.

5. Oh, I forgot that. Fixed.

6. I named something wolfden instead of wolflair. Fixed.

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
Opened the game to this:
Capture 5.PNG
seems to be a code error because I can press ok and the game will work until I click on a hyperlink. Any hyperlink other than the manage spells hyperlink on the footlocker.

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
Speaking of gobbo wife, when I relocated her to my farmhouse she is just gone. This also happened when I interacted with her in the shrine for the first time and left for a bit, I searched the shrine for her to no avail.

Mar 23, 2022
1. I made her a random event too.

2. Fixed. Yeah, you can use a pickaxe as an axe because I'm too lazy to differentiate axes for trees. Rocks still need a pickaxe.

3. Changing your class clears your active spells but shouldn't delete them. Fireball is only available if you're a wizard, but the others shouldn't just disappear. Was there a point they all were gone at? Does pressing Reset Spell do anything?

3a. Fixed. It does massive damage to a single enemy, almost certainly killing them.

3b. No. Fixed.

4. A lot of locations just need the tag for followers to show up. She's safely in the kitsune village, I just fixed and tested. Also, how dare you endanger her with parachute-less skydiving.

5. Oh, I forgot that. Fixed.

6. I named something wolfden instead of wolflair. Fixed.
2. So a pickaxe axe. Makes perfect sense. If axes and pickaxes function the same but picks also mine why not remove axes? or leave it. Your call really. It just works.

3. Resetting doesn't return spell that were deleted. Once they were equipped they were gone. They were counted as active but if you unequipped/reset some how they were gone. It wasn't every spell either. The book of souls is empty so the one spell you learn from death is gone. The book of death is empty except raise dead. The other three spells are gone. And a few other that I can't remember. I can toss my save if you don't mind me cheating to bug test things. Spells are borked, If you haven'/t touched them in patch 4 I'll make a list of which ones vanished and which ones didn't.

4. After you fix the link things that were broken in fix 4 I'll have to check that out. Also I only did it by myself. I told her to meet me at my family farm in britmoor. After she didn't show up after a week I decided to end it all.

5. Maybe undo what ever you did. I think you might have really broken the game with that one. :ROFLMAO:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I fixed the combat error bug and I'm working on fixing gobwife's pathing.

I'll have it out in a few minutes.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Fixed:

Gobwife can now travel with you and be properly lewded.
Combat error bug fixed

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
1702443613006.png
fighting the hive using poleram and a pistol. Suddenly no options to fight back. Only happen when we lunge with polearm

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018
1. Fixed

2. Monduval is going to be far more tech savvy than it is now but I don't have the items made that they'll sell yet.

I think the bug was from taking one as an ally so now all your dogs attack if you use them as allies.

There was a bug there, but I have no clue if that one was it.
I'm still encountering the same dog bug, using bugfix #4 and even with a brand new save.

Mar 23, 2022
Where can I find some rope to capture the batgirl?
You can't yet. It's not in game.
3. Resetting doesn't return spell that were deleted. Once they were equipped they were gone. They were counted as active but if you unequipped/reset some how they were gone. It wasn't every spell either. The book of souls is empty so the one spell you learn from death is gone. The book of death is empty except raise dead. The other three spells are gone. And a few other that I can't remember. I can toss my save if you don't mind me cheating to bug test things. Spells are borked, If you haven'/t touched them in patch 4 I'll make a list of which ones vanished and which ones didn't.
I'm still having issues with spells. Without cheating in new spell books most spells seem fine. It's the mainly the Black Book now. Drain when prepared removed it from the list. Making it a spell I always can cast, resetting spells doesn't make it reappear nor does it remove it. Banish undead just never showed up. Neither is it something I can use on undead as a passive to avoid combat with undead. Raise undead doesn't work yet I can equip it, taking a slot. I'd assume it's because it's not an active spell yet. Finally the forth entry to the Black Book regarding phylactery just doesn't show up.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
fighting the hive using poleram and a pistol. Suddenly no options to fight back. Only happen when we lunge with polearm
Fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Fixed. I forgot to add the win screen in.

2. There's a few areas like that since I changed how race is calculated. Fixed.

3. Tonya will show up once I fix the islands. The dogs will show up once I add more to NPC's actually being in areas. It's the same problem that gobwife had a few posts up.

4. Fixed, eventually you can take her on dates once she has her baby. Not yet though.

5. I'm trying to fix that, I have no idea how it keeps happening.

As for the other question, can you show me a picture? You have to enable specific parts to sell in the ledger if you want to prostitute yourself.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
* Fixed South Forest again, missing locations now default to an exit.

* Fixed spears not having allies help after your lunging attack

* Rewrote every scene where you acquire or lose dogs to fix the phantom dog issue

Unrelated but there was also an odd bug with Qgen, the program I use to code this game, where my scroll wheel wouldn't do anything in the passages. Made it real difficult to edit things but it broke itself and then fixed itself, which is nice.

legitviewer

Jun 17, 2017
Error when fighting and losing to the minotaur outside the quest line, and choosing "weakly resist"
Beating the minotaur seems to loop back to another minotaur fight.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes