Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Not siding with the King should offer it to you later, once you kill the demon Bouregarde.

Chosen one start -> rushed the intro -> went to the farm with brother -> sex with brother (lost virginity)-> Death event -> no firebolt under spells. But i can still use it im combat
I believe I fixed it then as I can't replicate the problem.

Reactions: Lukee1234

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How does one hire people for the brothel? No one will work for me :(
Your lovers and friends can work for you if you ask them. You can make friends by working at the two bars in the suburbs.

You hire them through the special ledger thats in the brothel bedroom.

TMF238

Jul 3, 2017
The Unluckiest Goblin - Goblin Futa Only
Begin as a human who
Begin as a goblin futanari who has been reborn into the form of a goblin.
Is that a Critical Role reference I smell?

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022
1.Being a student and going to either second or third class to learn something ends the class 2300, so time seems to be broken for that.
2.Also how do you equip the eye of avedon? Or is the Court of Owls questline not finished?
3.Some of the school classes that you learn about the war doesn't show an image, but does show a line of code calling for an image.
4.Returning to camp and being attacked by a bear and winning gave no victory options and had to emergency exit, same as losing to wasps on the west road to mont creek, as well as a few others that I can't remeber right now.
5.And the metal armor that you can get by the tomb at the cliff disappears and can't be requiped if stripped.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
1.Being a student and going to either second or third class to learn something ends the class 2300, so time seems to be broken for that.
2.Also how do you equip the eye of avedon? Or is the Court of Owls questline not finished?
3.Some of the school classes that you learn about the war doesn't show an image, but does show a line of code calling for an image.
4.Returning to camp and being attacked by a bear and winning gave no victory options and had to emergency exit, same as losing to wasps on the west road to mont creek, as well as a few others that I can't remeber right now.
5.And the metal armor that you can get by the tomb at the cliff disappears and can't be requiped if stripped.
2.Equip in off-hand

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
That ledger is always empty
Can I see your save file, if you don't mind? Maybe there is some unfound bug I need to fix.

Is that a Critical Role reference I smell?
I have no idea. I like Matt Mercer and I think he's a good dm from the few videos I've seen of him but there's too many episodes for me to get into his recorded games. If I've done something similar it was entirely by accident.

1. Yeah, I need to work more on the school. I intend to do some more for this update, like adding the way to buy student clothing.

Rifles and some swords are two handed weapons, so can only be equipped in your main hand.
Staves and shields are your off hand.

3. Ah. Fixed.

4. I'll take a look at it because the bear should have a win screen. He eats you if you lose. The bane of me testing out camping was getting eaten by my own bear.

5. You can't wear it if I misspell the item in the footlocker equip menu. It's fixed.

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022
Went to the Dragon Isle, enter the temple... and it puts me in the falling fire church. And on returning to the isle, I can fight the snake again, over and over again with no option to get past said snake after beating it a lot. Oh, and fighting the tentacles on the island, even if you win the fight, you still get fucked.

Last edited:

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Is there going to be any sort of racial transformations? Like if you get friendly with the goblins then you get the chance to join the tribe as one? Or maybe a forced conversion like if they need more women?

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
Is there going to be any sort of racial transformations? Like if you get friendly with the goblins then you get the chance to join the tribe as one? Or maybe a forced conversion like if they need more women?
Hope so as Goblin Shaman does warn of potential side effects to pregnancy potions.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Went to the Dragon Isle, enter the temple... and it puts me in the falling fire church. And on returning to the isle, I can fight the snake again, over and over again with no option to get past said snake after beating it a lot. Oh, and fighting the tentacles on the island, even if you win the fight, you still get fucked.
The islands are unfinished. There's a warning when you start the game.

Yes, I'm just trying to balance it. The goblin shaman does warn that you could potentially become a goblin if you abuse their potions.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Aside from fixing a few bugs there wasn't much added. Spent most of the week playing Palmon.

I do have this weird urge to add in cursed equipment to dungeons, so that might be the focus of the next update. Not sure how I'll implement it, but I'll figure it out.

Aedelwulf

Jun 8, 2023
When you go to your brothel and head to the bar when the brothel is open, Elle is there and when you help Elle to bed, an error message pops up.

Area: on visit
Line: 13
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

It then goes to the next scene but you need to emergency exit to get out of it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
When you go to your brothel and head to the bar when the brothel is open, Elle is there and when you help Elle to bed, an error message pops up.

Area: on visit
Line: 13
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

It then goes to the next scene but you need to emergency exit to get out of it.
Fixed.

Reactions: Aedelwulf

Moon2587

May 7, 2021

Aside from fixing a few bugs there wasn't much added. Spent most of the week playing Palmon.

I do have this weird urge to add in cursed equipment to dungeons, so that might be the focus of the next update. Not sure how I'll implement it, but I'll figure it out.
Could be for transformations like the one in Rubedo where you had to deal with a gradual change from a guy to a girl. But in this case you could have it from one race to another, or just to do certain things under conditions as well. I think you could have a lot of TF fun if you want with curses if you are into that.

Reactions: Serpream
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes