nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Solid Snekk
but I already done with Tonya quest I don't see anymore quest and Tonya already at Ship too
or if you mean that option [take her with you]then it still have this option but [let her live somewhere] gone.

btw1. I just add bug that I found more.
btw2. Bill and Annette I can't invite them to brothel as chosen one.
btw3. Where Bill gf I found them introduction at steelwind farm but can't find them after that.

Last edited:

Ic3d0ver

Dec 16, 2017
1. I may have to put a hard cap on stats like I did the "Infinite Magic" the wizard gets(100 mil mana). Integer overflow is a helluva thing.
2. Racial transformation isn't in the game yet.
3. I think only the Chosen One can have them work at the brothel. I'll double check.
4. No, you need to be a virgin and there is only a single start that starts like that. You can become a Paladin but Avalon hates you afterwards.

I went on my test build and then started a new game to check and I can't seem to find where the issue is, the quest popped up in the mountains both times. Can I see your save so I can find the bug?
I restarted my game and it didn't happen again. Not quite sure what would have caused it because I did everything exactly the same to get to that point to my knowledge. Sorry, I don't have the original save.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
there ratfolk you need to be catfolk or cat to meet them.
So there's no point in doing anything in the warehouse if you aren't a catfolk? Good to know I can avoid that quest since I couldn't do anything in there other than yell at some punks to step off my lawn.

Sep 2, 2018
found a bug and a typo

1) in labaz, the hat for sale reads 'fish want fear me women me'. im assuming it's supposed to be 'fish want me women fear me'
2) in the southern forest, when discovering the statue of the hunter for the first time, the image of the statue is upside down

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, I am still confused. When it comes to Aspen's plan, I am at the stage where Thesaur told me to capture a nun. Well, I did, and I have her with me, but I can't do anything with her in the bandit den, the goblin cave or in front of Thesaur.
If I enter Avedon through the front gate, she disappears. But even if I use the slum gate and got to the graveyard to get to the temple crypt, there is nothing I can do there. So what am I missing?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
is the only thing you can do in the warehouse is the bars for the first floor or am i missing something massively obvious
There's a rat quest you can technically do if you're a cat or fairy, but otherwise you would need a spell you get from the Amazon isles. Eventually you can use it for storage when you get a store.

found a bug and a typo

1) in labaz, the hat for sale reads 'fish want fear me women me'. im assuming it's supposed to be 'fish want me women fear me'
2) in the southern forest, when discovering the statue of the hunter for the first time, the image of the statue is upside down
1. No, the catgirl who sells stuff in Labaz is stupid. There will be more dumb merchandise when I get around to Monduval.

2. You get caught in a snare trap the first time and are hanging upside down when you meet the hunter. I guess I should make that more clear.

Ok, I am still confused. When it comes to Aspen's plan, I am at the stage where Thesaur told me to capture a nun. Well, I did, and I have her with me, but I can't do anything with her in the bandit den, the goblin cave or in front of Thesaur.
If I enter Avedon through the front gate, she disappears. But even if I use the slum gate and got to the graveyard to get to the temple crypt, there is nothing I can do there. So what am I missing?
I am in the process of redoing that quest as I've changed how prisoners and tentacle nuns work.

d_niel

Jan 21, 2018
I am at the stage where Thesaur told me to capture a nun. Well, I did, and I have her with me
Huhh, you can capture a nun? Im not even allowed to leave Fort Reach to go to west (only the south gate works) to Mont Creek so no connections w the bandits.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Huhh, you can capture a nun? Im not even allowed to leave Fort Reach to go to west (only the south gate works) to Mont Creek so no connections w the bandits.
It's a thing you can do with the bandits. They're in the forests, you can find their den.

You can make friends with them by helping the goblins first.

Reactions: Vombatidi

Theon3

Sep 28, 2021
found these, it seems like there is a error in the marstubation comand in the bed, even as a female and a futa seems broken, the succubus class is a bit of a mess, sometimes it start leveling up uncontrolably other times it needs 15738903 of experience.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
found these, it seems like there is a error in the marstubation comand in the bed, even as a female and a futa seems broken, the succubus class is a bit of a mess, sometimes it start leveling up uncontrolably other times it needs 15738903 of experience.
1. Fixed the masturbation bug, I forgot to close a ( ) tag.

2. That is odd since the levels are just supposed to double the experience needed. 100, 200, 400, 800, and then 1600.

3100 experience needed. I'll take a look and rework it, that seems unreasonably busted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed, it was a separate bug than the one above.

Theon3

Sep 28, 2021
there is no option to take futa percy to the hospital after her pregnancy, i've tried both the slums clinic and mondual hospital and there was no option there, neither in the farm.
the dogs still seem bugged, most likely from the sewers dog that you can recruit with the healer class.
the first event of basket and paladin with the children in the orphanage is trigering all the time, here is my save to see if helps, some are with the succubus bug that makes it level up all the time, it seems to be related to the action of geting fucked either vaginaly or analy, you can use any of them to see if there is anything wrong with percy.
also where can i find the wizard class statue?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. there is no option to take futa percy to the hospital after her pregnancy, i've tried both the slums clinic and mondual hospital and there was no option there, neither in the farm.

2. the dogs still seem bugged, most likely from the sewers dog that you can recruit with the healer class.

3. the first event of basket and paladin with the children in the orphanage is trigering all the time, here is my save to see if helps, some are with the succubus bug that makes it level up all the time, it seems to be related to the action of geting fucked either vaginaly or analy, you can use any of them to see if there is anything wrong with percy.

4. also where can i find the wizard class statue?
1. Oh, my bad. There was a bug where Percy would just disappear for some people so I took away Percy automatically going to the hospital. It's fixed now, Percy can be taken from and picked up from the clinic.

2. I'll take a look, animals constantly seem to be buggy.

Edit: It looks like it was caused by the ally reset command. It used to take dogs away whenever you used them in combat and then return them after combat, so the command to be given dogs was still in.

3. I fixed the Succubus, it shouldn't stack overflow anymore. I also fixed Basket.

4. I keep forgetting to put it in the demon prison library. I'll make a note to add that in before the next update.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
A small update, or major, I really don't have a way to measure this.

Aside from a few bugfixes, and adding in the Wizard, there wasn't much done to Vicindio this week.

What I did do was mess around in Twine.

I must reiterate that I have no coding experience and everything I know up to this point is self taught from looking at other peoples code. Le_Flemard saved Vicindio when they showed me how to use arrays as I never would have figured it out otherwise.

However, these skills only marginally transferred over to Twine. I think I have a general idea of how I can do things and I have a basic combat system in place, but porting things over is going to take awhile due to the roughly 5 million characters that I've written in Vicindio.

It is an option that is still on the table. In Twine there would be a wider audience to enjoy the game, but I would have more people yelling at me about things they don't like and/or bugs(real and fake). Meat raping Percy caused some forum strife due to hints of cuckolding and that whole area has left a sour taste in my mouth, which is why the Wizard took so long.

There's a planned town called Applewatch, along the North Road between Fort Reach and Monduval, that is going to have a monster girl dungeon that the player can explore. I made a rough draft of it in Twine along with a few scrapped starts I had notes of.

There's no sex in it yet, this was just what I could scrap together in a week. A basic combat system and a changing dungeon.

So far the three enemies are bandits, zombies and sentient sex toys. On a loss, you lose. On a win, you win.

The reason there's no sex scenes is I might try to do some sprite work so I don't have to look for images, and therefore can write any scene I like instead of having to look for art that is similar. Much like coding, I have very minor and very self taught skills in spritework.

The link to my work is over on my . I thought about doing a poll to see if I can continue but with how I only made the barest of bare bones I don't think that it is at a point to consider fully sending it to shift to Twine.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
1. Fixed the masturbation bug, I forgot to close a ( ) tag.

2. That is odd since the levels are just supposed to double the experience needed. 100, 200, 400, 800, and then 1600.

3100 experience needed. I'll take a look and rework it, that seems unreasonably busted.

Fixed, it was a separate bug than the one above.
1. happens to me all the time i don't think you will find someone who has done code for more then a few months that has not happened too

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
1. happens to me all the time i don't think you will find someone who has done code for more then a few months that has not happened too
Most code editors with syntax highlighter will indicate to you if you forget to close a parenthesis/bracket these days.

Altho since qsp has a weird and mostly unused syntax, most editors don't have it.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes