Mar 23, 2022
ahh, is the red light district still in?
It's been moved to Junktown in the sewers through the graveyard. You might need to explore once or twice Junktown to find it though.

edit: You might also need to explore the sewers a few time too. Junktown doesn't show up until you find it.

Reactions: Vinoma

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022
Someone please help me out here, Im trying to do the cursed collar quest I got the book but now what?
You need to talk to Avee, which means kicking the goblins out of the Kitsune temple, and depending on player gender, either set off the steelwind route by meeting bill (unless chosen one start), or doing percy's route till you unlock the back area of the circus tents area.

Mar 23, 2022
You need to talk to Avee, which means kicking the goblins out of the Kitsune temple, and depending on player gender, either set off the steelwind route by meeting bill (unless chosen one start), or doing percy's route till you unlock the back area of the circus tents area.
You could also pray you find the demon seed at the Junktown market but that's rare. RNG is a bitch after all.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I was thinking, just for another reason, but a quest that explains who or what gave the collar to the werewolf?
There's a demon at the bottom of the prison, accessible through a different quest, that I want to expand upon.

There's a syntax error that pops up after gaining access to the wings for the succubus class and the guest cabin is replacing the sales chest on the farm, making it disappear.
I used the wrong tag for the Succubus class. Fixed.

The chest is also fixed.

When reading about the QSP problems I was wondering if porting the game over to Twine or similar would be viable. And then seeing that you dabbled in Twine and noticed the differences is nice. While you want to start a new project in Twine, if you port the game over it would be appreciated. ;)
Porting over isn't something I really know how to do, so it would involve me manually rewriting every scene.

Which is hilarious since I just spent the last four months doing just that trying to overhaul Vicindio due to my prior bad code.

I'll made a rough draft, adding in like a tutorial area that is playable so it can be voted on which direction I should continue in.

Reactions: Vombatidi
Oct 17, 2020
So I gotta ask, Is there anymore kitsune content? like becoming a kitsune, Having a relationship with avee and mariko, like I've done the quest kicked out the gobo king and didn't take advantage of avee and I know there is more due to the photos in the files

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So I gotta ask, Is there anymore kitsune content? like becoming a kitsune, Having a relationship with avee and mariko, like I've done the quest kicked out the gobo king and didn't take advantage of avee and I know there is more due to the photos in the files
I'm working on getting the other islands fixed as you can summon Kitsune Satan on one of them as part of the main quest.

There's a few other quests like having Mariko return as being the Goddess of the Kitsune and raising Torii gates around Avedon for fast travel to the spirit realm.

Reactions: Serpream

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

I'm going to experiment with Twine for the next week or so and see if it is a valid move to try and learn how to use it. I'm reaching the end of what I can reasonably make due to errors and corruption of QSP not saving my work.

The little bit I've messed with Twine has also been very helpful as documentation has been in English rather than Russian that I've had to translate.

I'll get a few basic systems working, like combat and pregnancy, and see where I want to go from there.

If I can get everything I want working the way I want it, then I'll take a vote. It will be a choice, finish Vicindio in QSP and make my next game in Twine, or remake Vicindio in Twine.

crazyhobo24

Dec 6, 2017
So in the 1.99.17 changelog is says that catfolk slowly turn into females, what actually causes that to happen because a lot of time has passed in my my game and nothing seems to have changed.

Reactions: Lotharin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 17, 2020
pretty sure I found some bugs as well.
1. when having an absurd amount of stats whenever you reopen the game your stats are set to 10
2. Transformation don't seem to work for me anyway, I downed like 100 wolf tf and nothing changed
3. ether a bug or im missing something, cant invite Bill or Annette to the brothel
also gotta ask is there a way to become a nun and how

Last edited:

Ic3d0ver

Dec 16, 2017
Something's broken with the sleepy fox quest. I get the amulet, ask her about it, but then I don't have the option of using it in the mountains and the quest is gone from my quest log.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Fixed.
2. I added the ability to move her around after her quest is done
3. Fixed.
pretty sure I found some bugs as well.
1. when having an absurd amount of stats whenever you reopen the game your stats are set to 10
2. Transformation don't seem to work for me anyway, I downed like 100 wolf tf and nothing changed
3. ether a bug or im missing something, cant invite Bill or Annette to the brothel
4. also gotta ask is there a way to become a nun and how
1. I may have to put a hard cap on stats like I did the "Infinite Magic" the wizard gets(100 mil mana). Integer overflow is a helluva thing.
2. Racial transformation isn't in the game yet.
3. I think only the Chosen One can have them work at the brothel. I'll double check.
4. No, you need to be a virgin and there is only a single start that starts like that. You can become a Paladin but Avalon hates you afterwards.

Something's broken with the sleepy fox quest. I get the amulet, ask her about it, but then I don't have the option of using it in the mountains and the quest is gone from my quest log.
I went on my test build and then started a new game to check and I can't seem to find where the issue is, the quest popped up in the mountains both times. Can I see your save so I can find the bug?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes