Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Can you remind me of the two methods to get the demon seed? I think one was that you could buy it. We need a wiki at this point.
Bill, if you have a vagina, or you can buy it from the Killion in the circus. It may also appear in Junktown.

I did add in masturbating if you became the Succubus or Incubus class.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Just a fyi to anyone new, if you have an idea for the game just let me know. Some content I have planned for other areas that are not in the game yet, but I may be missing something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from excessive gore and watersports I'm fine with most content.

Reactions: Serpream

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Just a fyi to anyone new, if you have an idea for the game just let me know. Some content I have planned for other areas that are not in the game yet, but I may be missing something.

I think someone mentioned it already, but a questline/ability to spread the tentacle "love" around. Build new hives, have people get captured/corrupted.

Edit: Having sex (and possibly children) with Death. Can't forget first waifu.

Mar 23, 2022
I think someone mentioned it already, but a questline/ability to spread the tentacle "love" around. Build new hives, have people get captured/corrupted.

Edit: Having sex (and possibly children) with Death. Can't forget first waifu.
The tentacles can already be spread along the roads markers. People can already be captured and put into it also. Assuming you fight the person you bring there.

Talking about tentacles and bringing people to them unless it was patched having guards follow you there just breaks it. Also it only works with adventures. I'm using 1.99.16

If I recall correctly Snekk's notes have Death able to be impregnated however the "children" wouldn't be nice. In other words if you knock up Death she'll have abominations similar to if you are knocked up by a zombie. At least that's what I recall Snekk saying about it.

I know I'm not new here but what are your thoughts on a useless follower? A follower that hinders your progress, starts unneccesary fight or activates traps with the introduction of dungeons. Sort of like My Fat Idiot Son Rufus for skyrim.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I know I'm not new here but what are your thoughts on a useless follower? A follower that hinders your progress, starts unneccesary fight or activates traps with the introduction of dungeons. Sort of like My Fat Idiot Son Rufus for skyrim.
I've never heard of that mod but I can already feel my psycho bitch raging just by the description of it, still second only to Nazeem.

• Haha
Reactions: Dten

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.17
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 23, 2022
Really? How do you do it? Do you need to start as a goblin?
No. I was able to get it as an elf. The way I unlocked it was meet thesaurus the goblin god. Pretty sure anyway works and it doesn't have to be through the goblins. I then left the area which allowed them to be able to spread. Returned to thesaurus again and became a brood mother turning my male elf into a futa elf which slightly upset me but meh. From there is was just make nest lure person.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The tentacles can already be spread along the roads markers. People can already be captured and put into it also. Assuming you fight the person you bring there.

Talking about tentacles and bringing people to them unless it was patched having guards follow you there just breaks it. Also it only works with adventures. I'm using 1.99.16

If I recall correctly Snekk's notes have Death able to be impregnated however the "children" wouldn't be nice. In other words if you knock up Death she'll have abominations similar to if you are knocked up by a zombie. At least that's what I recall Snekk saying about it.

I'm tossing out a few ideas on what the creatures would be, mainly based on what types of pron I can find of them. Lickers from Resident Evil fit a niche that I like of a non-human creature.

Also, they're not idiots but Sol the soldier from Britmor and Squire Bornhorst, whom I haven't readded back in yet, will be blunt and attack enemies that you're trying to converse with. I do have an adoring fan planned, whom you can meet if your arena rep gets too high, but he is also not complete yet.

Edit: Also I fixed the thing with the guards.

Get mostly syntax errors trying to get into tentacle broods.
Fixed.

Really? How do you do it? Do you need to start as a goblin?
You can start it with any race but goblin is easiest. Jump off the cliff near the goblin cave lake or do a ritual with the shaman to meet Thesaur, and then agree to his request.

You'll have to make the trip twice as when you try to open the door the first time someone "rescues" you. The door to the tentacle pit can only be opened from the inside.

Once the door is open and you have more than one tentacle inside you, you can infest areas of the forest. I'll eventually add more sex to it, but you can dump adventurers and farmers into the pits for free mindbreaking.

If there are below a certain number of pits, Thesaur will spread on his own and you can travel between these areas using the hivemind. In the current update I'm working on I added the ability to store tentacles in your basement at the farm.

Reactions: Serpream

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
One thing that seems a bit off is how when you start as a spellblade Osirus doesn't recognize you or get a familiar feeling. Is that an oversight or does he remember at some point?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
One thing that seems a bit off is how when you start as a spellblade Osirus doesn't recognize you or get a familiar feeling. Is that an oversight or does he remember at some point?
He will eventually remember some things. Not yet though. Part of the quest is in the game, the song in the graveyard, but he has more planned once I start working on the western road where the Maceasy headquarters was in Rubedo.

Mar 23, 2022
I'm tossing out a few ideas on what the creatures would be, mainly based on what types of pron I can find of them. Lickers from Resident Evil fit a niche that I like of a non-human creature.

Also, they're not idiots but Sol the soldier from Britmor and Squire Bornhorst, whom I haven't readded back in yet, will be blunt and attack enemies that you're trying to converse with. I do have an adoring fan planned, whom you can meet if your arena rep gets too high, but he is also not complete yet.

Edit: Also I fixed the thing with the guards.

Fixed.

You can start it with any race but goblin is easiest. Jump off the cliff near the goblin cave lake or do a ritual with the shaman to meet Thesaur, and then agree to his request.

You'll have to make the trip twice as when you try to open the door the first time someone "rescues" you. The door to the tentacle pit can only be opened from the inside.

Once the door is open and you have more than one tentacle inside you, you can infest areas of the forest. I'll eventually add more sex to it, but you can dump adventurers and farmers into the pits for free mindbreaking.

If there are below a certain number of pits, Thesaur will spread on his own and you can travel between these areas using the hivemind. In the current update I'm working on I added the ability to store tentacles in your basement at the farm.
Is brood mother also a class? If I recall correctly as a wizard elf who wore the wizard hat and had 1037 37 intelligence I wasn't able to above 75 mana once I became a brood mother. It's cool if it is I was just wondering is all.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Is brood mother also a class? If I recall correctly as a wizard elf who wore the wizard hat and had 1037 37 intelligence I wasn't able to above 75 mana once I became a brood mother. It's cool if it is I was just wondering is all.
Yes, it's one of the "evil" classes I'm working on. I'll add a note to the Player about what your current class is.

Also I'll up the mana cap, 75 is way too low for having 35+ int

Autismus

Oct 20, 2018
Also another small suggestion if its ok.
Can goblins also get access to that BONK mutation that shortens pregnancy through sex?

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
I was thinking, just for another reason, but a quest that explains who or what gave the collar to the werewolf?

Destitute7

Apr 13, 2019
There's a syntax error that pops up after gaining access to the wings for the succubus class and the guest cabin is replacing the sales chest on the farm, making it disappear.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 124628.png

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
An error occurs if you try to give your pet bat summon a male potion. Also, even without the male potion she still not only has a cock but the gender comes out as a string rather than as stating female when you first domesticate her.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
When reading about the QSP problems I was wondering if porting the game over to Twine or similar would be viable. And then seeing that you dabbled in Twine and noticed the differences is nice. While you want to start a new project in Twine, if you port the game over it would be appreciated. ;)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes