Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hey, not all demons are a bad time. Bess, Ellanor and Bill are decent sorts. If anything it's a fun twist to personality - which may or may not become increasingly tricky as the cast swells.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's another weird, saucy idea:

Text bomb delivered. Looking forward to fixes and glorious new content, whenever it shall arise. No rush there, speedy one. I think you threatened some Nog (and I assume as a result Avee) goodness?

Centaurs are quite far out as I want to finish the current quests and plot points to a stable level before I add in changing out your mounts. I do actually plan on having events occur during travel like the convoys warn you about, but for the moment its the safest way to move.

booknote

Feb 7, 2021
So how can I talk to Avery after talking with their mother? Reputation is rising but nothing happens. I would go do something else but I'm scared that the only ways of interaction will dissappear after leaving the mansion xD
Edit: Currently rep is at 141 and it's rising

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So how can I talk to Avery after talking with their mother? Reputation is rising but nothing happens. I would go do something else but I'm scared that the only ways of interaction will dissappear after leaving the mansion xD
Edit: Currently rep is at 141 and it's rising
Which version of the game do you have?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

Centaurs are quite far out as I want to finish the current quests and plot points to a stable level before I add in changing out your mounts. I do actually plan on having events occur during travel like the convoys warn you about, but for the moment its the safest way to move.
Hm. Well, why not mix some magic nonsense with that tech? Like, this is a fantasy world, give or take, with some a decided focus on sex much like the good 'ol influence, CoC, as far as I understand.

Or, another potential plan of attack:

Oh, and I know the currency is 'gems', but what do they look like when a small measure is being exchanged for goods or services? For example, let's say the player is using the worlds oldest proffession: I assume it wouldn't be a stack of coins or bills being waved around.

The Avery and Meat tweaks and fixes are still ongoing and I didn't miss a update, yeah?

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hm. Well, why not mix some magic nonsense with that tech? Like, this is a fantasy world, give or take, with some a decided focus on sex much like the good 'ol influence, CoC, as far as I understand.

Or, another potential plan of attack:

Reactions: YuriiH

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
His version of the secretary questline? Meaning there is different styles or ways to go about it, or...?

Which style of gobo for the protag avatar (femme/futa) do you like best? This is in regards to hair or features. I'm kind of partial to the multi colored hair of the futa avatar out of what's there currently ingame, but obviously there's lots of options.

Same question for Gobwife.

Completely unrelated: is there a specific format for images ingame (qsp) that are the smallest size or preferred?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. His version of the secretary questline? Meaning there is different styles or ways to go about it, or...?

2. Which style of gobo for the protag avatar (femme/futa) do you like best? This is in regards to hair or features. I'm kind of partial to the multi colored hair of the futa avatar out of what's there currently ingame, but obviously there's lots of options.

Same question for Gobwife.

3. Completely unrelated: is there a specific format for images ingame (qsp) that are the smallest size or preferred?
1. Yes. The boy you meet in the onsen will have one way to work as a secretary, and the girl you meet at the port who lives in the market will have another. Basically a way for male and female PC's to be able to change a few laws. Right now its letting nudity and bestiality be legal, but more could happen in the future.

2. I like the highlight for the futa goblin as well, as that differentiates you from regular goblins.

Up to you for goblin wife. Once I figure out how to set images from a list to NPC's you're going to get the option of describing her with a matching image.

3. I resize them to so that one side isn't larger than 900, that way you don't have a scrolling horizontally image.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Huh. What if you ended up with both?

2. Agreed, and it's not too crazy to duplicate, thankfully.

2b. [Edit: That's some hefty mental gymastics, chatting about wide hips and being caked up, and the next paragraph starts with '2b'. Those who know... know.]
Hm. She's present in a lot scenarios (Gobwife) so I'm pondering how I want to sketch her. I assume once she lives with the player she is dressed a bit more "civilized" given that she can actually get within Avadon to meet you in the onsen. But who the heck knows what that means. Maybe I'll have fun with the piercings and bangles.

3. 900, check.

4. The pet project:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Huh. What if you ended up with both?

2. Agreed, and it's not too crazy to duplicate, thankfully.

2b. [Edit: That's some hefty mental gymastics, chatting about wide hips and being caked up, and the next paragraph starts with '2b'. Those who know... know.]
Hm. She's present in a lot scenarios (Gobwife) so I'm pondering how I want to sketch her. I assume once she lives with the player she is dressed a bit more "civilized" given that she can actually get within Avadon to meet you in the onsen. But who the heck knows what that means. Maybe I'll have fun with the piercings and bangles.

3. 900, check.

4. The pet project:
1. Both are entirely different versions of the same thing.

1a. For the male you work in the archives, sifting through ancient laws in the basement of the City Council offices on a secret mission with your boyfriend.

1b. For the female you work as her assistant, giving her oral under her desk and being the only one with a penis in a room full of women. You can add aphrodisiacs to the water cooler as well.

1c. Eventually the Thieves guild contacts you and you're given the ability to change laws, which aids the main story about weakening the Falling Fire religion.

2. Her speech improves due to being near you, and I may add buying her outfits to change her avatar.

4. That sounds fantastic, I wish you the best of luck.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. My imagination is already running away with scenarios for glorious thick booty goblins (the player, anyway). Perhaps I'll just reason it in my head that the pc gobo was being raised by the lady gob as a feminine type due to their natural assets and aura. Perhaps when you were reincarnated that had a *really* messed up sense of humor.

...Or perhaps it's a mercy in disguise, as they figured a ugly male gobo wouldn't likely survive adventuring, but a cute one may have a chance.

Although I can easily see the human centric guards in Avadon demanding a blowjob or oral to cross through the gates, given the player is already at the perfect height.

Heck, maybe that's why they departed from the cave - if they weren't careful they'd end up stuffed full of aphrodisiacs and then green dongs, used for pleasure by the rest of the clan, likely without respite. Strength to claim your prize means all for them, right?

Frankly, a player looking to play a male dudebro is better off as the human or maybe the elf anyway. Come to think of it, unless the player potions up, isn't an elf basically futa only? That actually simplifies the artload if it's true.

...Wait, not, I forgot about the unique start that doesn't have a story. Fruck.

Meh, whatever. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

And I wish you and your creative story just as much, if not more luck. It really has been a fun discovery, and brightened up a throughly crappy set of months.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Haha. My imagination is already running away with scenarios for glorious thick booty goblins (the player, anyway). Perhaps I'll just reason it in my head that the pc gobo was being raised by the lady gob as a feminine type due to their natural assets and aura. Perhaps when you were reincarnated that had a *really* messed up sense of humor.

...Or perhaps it's a mercy in disguise, as they figured a ugly male gobo wouldn't likely survive adventuring, but a cute one may have a chance.

Although I can easily see the human centric guards in Avadon demanding a blowjob or oral to cross through the gates, given the player is already at the perfect height.

Heck, maybe that's why they departed from the cave - if they weren't careful they'd end up stuffed full of aphrodisiacs and then green dongs, used for pleasure by the rest of the clan, likely without respite. Strength to claim your prize means all for them, right?

Frankly, a player looking to play a male dudebro is better off as the human or maybe the elf anyway. Come to think of it, unless the player potions up, isn't an elf basically futa only? That actually simplifies the artload if it's true.

...Wait, not, I forgot about the unique start that doesn't have a story. Fruck.

Meh, whatever. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
I could absolutely change the Unlucky goblin to be a female goblin. I already changed them from being a fairy. Lived a life as a male crusader, reincarnated as a female goblin.

In fact, changing them to a female would relieve a literal fifth of the workload required when writing scenes since I don't have to find male goblin art.

Maid start and male Last elf become futa. I have the image for a goblin maid for the maid start, I'm just not remembering why being a goblin maid isn't in. Maybe I'll add it back in.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regarding gobbo, I don't wanna derrail your efforts, but that'd certainly simplify a portion of the content. You'd probably have to toss some lore mcguffin how a god won't let you go masculine, but is absolutely willing to let you gain a phallus for breeding.

Perhaps that's the players angle as the Gobbo. Pheremones and seeming super breedable. Maybe you are a joke, but maybe you are also a secret weapon to level the playing field for the fallen gods. (As well as being absurdly strong for their size and elastic enough to survive even the largest of encounters.) That could even be a conversation point with Death -internal organs just don't normally worth that way. Not to mention prego pc's and their unborn being none the worse for wear after goblin like activities (read: vigorous snu snu). Perhaps the player *is* part fey or magic to explain some of that stuff, lore wise.

Or just hand wave it away with hentai logic, haha.

Although at that point the only real difference between unlucky goblin and team boys is unlucky (if they gain any memories back) was a brave knight in the past, but turned into a nubile shortstack, wheres team boys has already been playing the field for a bit.

Unless Unlucky starts futa from birth? That could explain the special treatment in the tribe and the mothers behavior, perhaps.

Edit: Oh, and you could have a short spear weapon be available somewhere, where the Unlucky finds themselves finding it eerily comfortable in their grip. Or maybe they have a tribal spear they earned in combat within the tribes, perhaps? But female gobbos are there to breed, not to lead according to the culture, so that's one of the catalysts to leave the nest.

Which also echos why Gobwife would be saying the king is the absolute worst.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Regarding gobbo, I don't wanna derrail your efforts, but that'd certainly simplify a portion of the content. You'd probably have to toss some lore mcguffin how a god won't let you go masculine, but is absolutely willing to let you gain a phallus for breeding.

2. Perhaps that's the players angle as the Gobbo. Pheremones and seeming super breedable. Maybe you are a joke, but maybe you are also a secret weapon to level the playing field for the fallen gods. (As well as being absurdly strong for their size and elastic enough to survive even the largest of encounters.) That could even be a conversation point with Death -internal organs just don't normally worth that way. Not to mention prego pc's and their unborn being none the worse for wear after goblin like activities (read: vigorous snu snu). Perhaps the player *is* part fey or magic to explain some of that stuff, lore wise.

3. Or just hand wave it away with hentai logic, haha.

4. Although at that point the only real difference between unlucky goblin and team boys is unlucky (if they gain any memories back) was a brave knight in the past, but turned into a nubile shortstack, wheres team boys has already been playing the field for a bit.

5. Unless Unlucky starts futa from birth? That could explain the special treatment in the tribe and the mothers behavior, perhaps.
1. The potions already don't work on goblins, so its not much additional lore

2. I've tried to make it seem semi-realistic with minotaurs not shoving their entire cocks through your body and wolves being semi-gentle.

3. You used lube so you're able to take large cocks. Totally makes sense, right?

4. Team Boys is a lifestyle choice so you get more points with Nafsu because she is also Team Boys. Unlucky gob gets their weapon back eventually and gets a smite ability when I add their powers in.

5. That could work. I won't work on it this update, I want to get one or both of the secretary jobs in so I can finish the school, so I can work on the adding kids part.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. The potions already don't work on goblins, so its not much additional lore

2. I've tried to make it seem semi-realistic with minotaurs not shoving their entire cocks through your body and wolves being semi-gentle.

3. You used lube so you're able to take large cocks. Totally makes sense, right?

4. Team Boys is a lifestyle choice so you get more points with Nafsu because she is also Team Boys. Unlucky gob gets their weapon back eventually and gets a smite ability when I add their powers in.

5. That could work. I won't work on it this update, I want to get one or both of the secretary jobs in so I can finish the school, so I can work on the adding kids part.
No rush there. Plenty of time, and I can still roam ingame as the goblin futa anyway to see what inspires me. But I imagine if I could assist with some art then the goblin wouldn't be quite as troublesome for some scenes and stuff.

I think I'll take a stab at the Gobo tonight/tomorrow since I'm having fun with the idea.

Did you see the little edit addendum I made above? Possibly not since I was slow on changing the message. With or without the weapon, the idea of a free thinking courageous feminine Goblin not quite meshing and the king threatening to kill them or turn them into a breeding sow kind of works.

Or hey, if you want a saucier twist, maybe the player already got thumped in the head after their victory from behind and was being prepped for the breeder role. Ritual piercings, (studs for the nips?), chained up, the works. Maybe only used in the rear (anal) and the front (oral) because the underlings are saving the players v card for the king, who want to make a show of it the following day.

But Gobwife springs you when they are all exausted and asleep (read: from using the player), and thus you can choose to take her with or not in your sticky escape.

Or make it optional, if the player opts to plead their case, there's the ambush and the sexxing. If they listen to their gut or the gobwife/mothers suggestion and depart, they avoid that entirely.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
how meat become from bulls to cow or reverse

ps: male to female fro calarity
It requires the collar being removed, which turns Meat into a gal, and transformation potions acquired from the western forest to reverse the effect. Although currently the state changing of Meat's gender is bugged, and I believe due to be fixed the next patch.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Bill Steelwind is your go to bro for all your demon spunk solutions. However, it currently requires him banging the tar out of the player. As I recall Snekk said in the upcoming patch he will have an alternate way to go about it that doesn't involve getting tapped by the demonic tripod, but it's not in yet.

Love1Ass

Jun 24, 2019
Will there be a sex system in the game like in ЗЛО based on the dominance of the NPC and the player? I think it will be very cool.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes