Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. First thing I noticed if you ask to fool around with still cursed Meat with this bit
You offer to fool around with Meat and they decline, citing their inability to cum.

Which sort of makes sense, but sort of doesn't considering all the background images with the Goblins or Meat nailing Percy occasionally.

Asking to fuck Meat (Futa PC) results in a broken image.

The only option for transformation potions is the male, which describes her changing in form, but doesn't actually do anything. I'm not sure what it means by pocketing the bottle, either.

Interesting! Since the game wasn't keeping the gender swapped effect I used the save edit to check it out, and the scenes seem to work for the most part.

However, is you attempt to give Meat the feminine potion, it describes much like above, but also seems to have the same bug of the shift not being permanent (Meat stays male, regardless of the potion.)

Also, no mixing potions or Futa meat, alas. (Even trecked to Circe to see if that was a factor, but nope.)

Regarding Avery, futa sex image for taking female virginity is missing.

Afterwards in the bedchamber there is options to take oral or shang Avery, and both are using male art (despite Avery being female). If you use these and choose clean up it locks the options, and you need to emergancy exit or call Avery again.

Taking his penile viriginity works much the same.

The other 'female' Avery options below are also present. Clean up seems to work properly for those.

If you choose Ask to fool around (Anal) with Avery male it also locks up. Additionally, it shows the female Avery pic taking it in the lady parts.

If you let male Avery fuck you it results in this message:

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 728
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
OK

With no option to proceed.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. First thing I noticed if you ask to fool around with still cursed Meat with this bit
You offer to fool around with Meat and they decline, citing their inability to cum.

Which sort of makes sense, but sort of doesn't considering all the background images with the Goblins or Meat nailing Percy occasionally.

2. Asking to fuck Meat (Futa PC) results in a broken image.

3. The only option for transformation potions is the male, which describes her changing in form, but doesn't actually do anything. I'm not sure what it means by pocketing the bottle, either.

4. (All the Avery stuff)
1. I forgot to add the tag to the barn so those events only happen after you break the collar.

2. I labeled something wrong.

3. I forgot to add the tag to change their gender in the events.

4. Fixed. Somehow I had the genders swapped so males got fem events and vice versa. I don't have futa art for Avery because I needed to find some that I haven't already used and then I forgot. :/

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Keen, gotta love the fixing goodness! Way better than "welp, this is fucked".

Plot wise regarding Meat- how does it work around the whole Needing-To-Mix-Both-Potions-For-Futa in the western woods? Since that was neccessary for the player and Percy, for example.

And what's with this far too gentle standard issue sexing for the Meat missle? This farmhand is not made out of of glass. Perhaps she needs some teasing or coaxing to really get the engine going.

Regarding art, let's say hypothetically I do something involving femme/futa Meat. Tricky to tell from the array of existing pics - is Meat a big ol Minotaur lady, or is she more of the Anime Waifu variety? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Eh, it is what it is. Rome wasn't gangbanged in a day.

Lastly, because you know the question is gonna pop - can Avery be made teh pregnant?

And if we can summon/order the ghost, does that mean for a very inappropriate mother and son/daughter reunion for Avery?

What does a sexy Sadako ghost need with all those creampies (when she locks her legs around you) anyway?

Shall no doubt abuse this board once more with the next update, for great justice.

Oh, right! Had an idea for a scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Keen, gotta love the fixing goodness! Way better than "welp, this is fucked".

1. Plot wise regarding Meat- how does it work around the whole Needing-To-Mix-Both-Potions-For-Futa in the western woods? Since that was neccessary for the player and Percy, for example.

2. And what's with this far too gentle standard issue sexing for the Meat missle? This farmhand is not made out of of glass. Perhaps she needs some teasing or coaxing to really get the engine going.

3. Regarding art, let's say hypothetically I do something involving femme/futa Meat. Tricky to tell from the array of existing pics - is Meat a big ol Minotaur lady, or is she more of the Anime Waifu variety? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Eh, it is what it is. Rome wasn't gangbanged in a day.

4. Lastly, because you know the question is gonna pop - can Avery be made teh pregnant?

5. And if we can summon/order the ghost, does that mean for a very inappropriate mother and son/daughter reunion for Avery?

6. What does a sexy Sadako ghost need with all those creampies (when she locks her legs around you) anyway?

Shall no doubt abuse this board once more with the next update, for great justice.

Oh, right! Had an idea for a scene.

1. Events like that are locked behind me finding art for it. There's a real bad problem with futa hypercock that doesn't thematically fit the game, or the quality of the images is so bad that you don't have events at all.
1a. Goblin male start, for example. Most enemies will just kick you when you're down instead of raping you.

2. Meat is. Literally broken after years of not being able to cum, the werewolf is a similar beast. Meat's kids will be the rape happy minotaurs you're looking for.

3. Meat is beefy minotaur woman, Bess is anime waifu cowgirl.

4. Are you sure Avery is human enough to get pregnant?

5. Planned once I add in the rest of the art for Avery. Meal times are going to get a whole lot more interesting.

6. Considering she was a woodland witch, use it for magic. Virginity is a powerful tool to use as a spellcasting focus, but semen is almost entirely pure mana. Annette will tell you more when I add in letting her teach you succubus powers.

7. Once I add the city council in and the ability to change a few laws, that may be a thing. Currently they just hang people in the gallows or sic a Paladin on naysayers. Annabelle talks about trying to put in stocks and they denied her.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I shall never underestimate the protagonists ability to procreate. Avery possible being a creation of magic and their mother being a ghost simply makes the sexy times go harder.

Come to think of it, there's that whole spectral groupie thing from the library going unused. Gangbanging ghosts when? May be interesting if it's Avery flexing their powers but it goes wrong, so neither they or the player is safe.

On the *less* sexy side of things, Avery could probably use some flavor text here or there to make them more endearing. Then again, anything spent on him is stuff I'm probably prefer seeing from the farm and gobwife/Percy.

Ashura or something, right? Anything special planned for Percy and the players first kiddo? And no, I absolutely did not save state whore trying to get the kid to be a futa. At all.

There is specific mention of aphrodisiacs when it comes to First. Is there a different effect if she's on them, or is that just flavor text? Same deal with the horse.

Something I forgot to mention. So, when the player was male they had got Emma pregnant, I believe. But now that they are futa/feminine of course it's like it never happened (plus her state and quest are kind of on hold, looks like). That's no biggie, but I do get a error message that pops every now and then regarding NPC states or something. I'll try and copy the error next time I see it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I shall never underestimate the protagonists ability to procreate. Avery possible being a creation of magic and their mother being a ghost simply makes the sexy times go harder.

2. Come to think of it, there's that whole spectral groupie thing from the library going unused. Gangbanging ghosts when? May be interesting if it's Avery flexing their powers but it goes wrong, so neither they or the player is safe.

3. On the *less* sexy side of things, Avery could probably use some flavor text here or there to make them more endearing. Then again, anything spent on him is stuff I'm probably prefer seeing from the farm and gobwife/Percy.

4. Ashura or something, right? Anything special planned for Percy and the players first kiddo? And no, I absolutely did not save state whore trying to get the kid to be a futa. At all.

5. There is specific mention of aphrodisiacs when it comes to First. Is there a different effect if she's on them, or is that just flavor text? Same deal with the horse.

6. Something I forgot to mention. So, when the player was male they had got Emma pregnant, I believe. But now that they are futa/feminine of course it's like it never happened (plus her state and quest are kind of on hold, looks like). That's no biggie, but I do get a error message that pops every now and then regarding NPC states or something. I'll try and copy the error next time I see it.
1. That will be explained by someone in the game at a later point.

2. They do that. The ghosts can already gangbang you.

3. I'm aware, the mom needs to be added to the manor too so she's exists in the space but I'm unsure how to exactly word it.

4. You can give birth to five random children and they will become the kids you find around the world.
4a. Five NPCs can also get pregnant, not including goblin wife, and give you a child that eventually go exploring.
4b. This was the easiest way I could think of and properly code so that male and female PC's could meet their own children.

5. All Avedonian goblin girls in Avedon use aphrodisiacs as they drink it instead of water. First also shares a few base scenes with normal goblins you can bang.

6. I don't explicitly have a character named Emma, but I think you're talking about the market gf. The town boyfriend, and the market and port girlfriends have random names. I'm working on adding the city council quest right now alongside bugfixes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.74
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. I actually dug how the blind elf spun the idea of repopulating the elves due to the Last Elf's unique circumstances, but I doubt it's the same thing. Really, with as may gods, demons, mutations, creatures and magic are messing with the pc to try and use them for their own ends pretty much anything seems possible if you squint hard enough.

2. Wait, they can? I though there was just the one off event at the library where they (the ghost hands) feel you up until you climax. And of course, it's even more fun if anybody within the walls (including Avery) is subject to the wandering affections.

3. You mentioned the mother was something of a druid and a witch. Perhaps a wind chime or scent of a particular flower or something indicates she's about. The garden seemed to be a pretty big deal, maybe something involving that.

Failing that, maybe some sort of side quest where Avery or the ghost implore you to help her hold her child again, so you consult various characters and the result is an experimental magic or effect that has her shift to a partial physical state as a ghost type, and when they are recovering power or idle they function as a willow wisp or wandering lights. How do they recharge? Well, that's pretty obvious *suggestive eyebrow wiggling intensifies*.

You could tie their ability to manifest to Avery's ability or power, which right now is limited at best, which is why she spends most of her time in the wisp state unless needed. Pretty good excuse to try and find a magic tutor, perhaps. Or maybe Avery is a fledgling incubus/succubus, haha.

4. Honestly, that's still a pretty neat move. That's a good way to play with elements of the players legacy while not (hopefully) going completely insane.

4a. Is Nog one of those 5? I assume the potential centaur is one too.

6. Ah, geez. My mistake. No, I meant the inventor gal that is working on the robot tech. The one with the bombs. I'm horrible with names, sadly.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I actually dug how the blind elf spun the idea of repopulating the elves due to the Last Elf's unique circumstances, but I doubt it's the same thing. Really, with as may gods, demons, mutations, creatures and magic are messing with the pc to try and use them for their own ends pretty much anything seems possible if you squint hard enough.

2. Wait, they can? I though there was just the one off event at the library where they (the ghost hands) feel you up until you climax. And of course, it's even more fun if anybody within the walls (including Avery) is subject to the wandering affections.

3. You mentioned the mother was something of a druid and a witch. Perhaps a wind chime or scent of a particular flower or something indicates she's about. The garden seemed to be a pretty big deal, maybe something involving that.

Failing that, maybe some sort of side quest where Avery or the ghost implore you to help her hold her child again, so you consult various characters and the result is an experimental magic or effect that has her shift to a partial physical state as a ghost type, and when they are recovering power or idle they function as a willow wisp or wandering lights. How do they recharge? Well, that's pretty obvious *suggestive eyebrow wiggling intensifies*.

You could tie their ability to manifest to Avery's ability or power, which right now is limited at best, which is why she spends most of her time in the wisp state unless needed. Pretty good excuse to try and find a magic tutor, perhaps. Or maybe Avery is a fledgling incubus/succubus, haha.

4. Honestly, that's still a pretty neat move. That's a good way to play with elements of the players legacy while not (hopefully) going completely insane.

4a. Is Nog one of those 5? I assume the potential centaur is one too.

6. Ah, geez. My mistake. No, I meant the inventor gal that is working on the robot tech. The one with the bombs. I'm horrible with names, sadly.
1. Someone other than Loksi explains what you are.

2. Yeah, as you walk around the manor the hands strip you, and if you walk around nude you can get lewded.

3. I do have plans for furthering Avery Mansion but I want to get some of the more broad events finished before I return to it.

4. The basic idea is you tell them to go search an area and they bring you back loot from that area to the farm. I originally wanted to have monsters drop stuff but it broke so now you have children to do collection duty. Occasionally they get lewded.
4a. First, Foxxy and the centaur are not counted in that ten.

6. Oh, Dana. Her questline goes to the robot quest and I'll eventually finish it. End goal for that is having a variable robot gf. Give her lactaid? She produces milk. Give her aphrodisiac? She's a pleasure doll. Give her demon cum? [Redacted]

Apr 29, 2022
Hiya, so a quick head's up, after installing version 1.74, I still don't have the prompts to take Avery's virginity or change their gender, nor does anything happen in the pit on the western road, granted now there is no error message. This happened on my Saved game from before the update, I'll try that in a new save just to be sure.

Update: Starting a new save, works for Avery! yay!
1686258076460.png
but not for the Hideout of the Sex Cult.
1686258298654.png

Granted, I did notice that the quest did update to say that this is the end of the quest (for now) and although I can't wait for it to reach its conclusion, I just wish the next quick fix wouldn't make me rely on the emergency exit to leave the cult place.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
(...)

6. Oh, Dana. Her questline goes to the robot quest and I'll eventually finish it. End goal for that is having a variable robot gf. Give her lactaid? She produces milk. Give her aphrodisiac? She's a pleasure doll. Give her demon cum? [Redacted]
Does she become a ...

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Dunno if it was reported before: I've asked trade convoys about the horse, then went to other farms (Farmlands of Avedon) a button "Ask about a horse" is not responding. I haven't went after the horse yet.
And another one- attacking necromancer with Kitsune spirit makes the game close itself without errors.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hey, not all demons are a bad time. Bess, Ellanor and Bill are decent sorts. If anything it's a fun twist to personality - which may or may not become increasingly tricky as the cast swells.

Here's another weird, saucy idea:

Text bomb delivered. Looking forward to fixes and glorious new content, whenever it shall arise. No rush there, speedy one. I think you threatened some Nog (and I assume as a result Avee) goodness?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Dunno if it was reported before: I've asked trade convoys about the horse, then went to other farms (Farmlands of Avedon) a button "Ask about a horse" is not responding. I haven't went after the horse yet.

And another one- attacking necromancer with Kitsune spirit makes the game close itself without errors.
Fixed.

I'm reworking the kitsune spirit to do something else as having it as an attack does too much damage to an enemy and causes errors.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes