An user 231

Jul 23, 2021
Oh well, then i guess i did all i could, though i cant turn the werewolf normal, even though i gave the book to avee

commodous556

Aug 9, 2021
5. I know, I keep meaning to add them in but each one is a different fetish and there's a lot to write.
I fully understand that the game is still a work in progress. What I meant by saying that the circus tents were dead ends were that at the moment they require the emergency exit to leave. The "Head back to the Circus" button doesn't work.

Apr 29, 2022
I'm trying to do Avery's questline as an elf futa. For context this is what I know how to do it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've defeated the necromancer and got to their address, but I can't find the prompt for Avery or the "basement mirror" or any basement in Avery's manor. Is this because I can't be a futa and take their virginity or something relating to the following step in the "Weird Noble" quest?

The public library in the noble district was very helpful, as the only recorded fire was close to seven hundred years ago.
Because if it is the later, I'm kind of stumped, because I can't find any new information in the public library, or where else to look for that sort of stuff.
Update: by getting nude and groped and fucked by a shit ton of ghosts, the basement was unlocked, I found the mirror, stating that Avery is in fact a dude in its current state, but there was no way for me to change that state, or to ask to take Avery's virginity.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Heyo. Pretty sure those are some of the exact same issues I ran into. From what I understand they'll be properly smote with the next update/fix. Hopefully. Probably. Maybe. Ish.

Regarding the mirror, the prompt to check out below should trigger after the gropey magic hands. The last fix/update brought back the abilty to call up Avery in the daytime, but the option is on the same set of things as your health and mana bar, towards the bottom. This caught me by surprise and I missed it the first time, since options were typically on the other side of the screen for me. Also, depending on how much detail is going on in the stats side it's easy for it to get lost or need scrolling to find it.

That calls them up (during daytime hours) and presumably if you are that point Avery will mention the mirror to go check it out.

Regarding sexy times though, I'm waiting for now, as no location based things (bath, bed, library) seem to trigger just yet for this plucky futa farmgirl.

Hey Solid Snekk when you describe the Gobo wife (and identical First) bangle, what you are imagining? A big 'ol bracer, or just a shiny hoop ring, or...?

...What if every wife or lover adopted the custom of giving the player jewelry? The poor player would more gaudy than Nefertiti within a day, bwhahahaha. Probably make a heck of a whoring look, though.

Apr 29, 2022
Another thing worth mentioning, I apologize if I've said this before but after entering the hole that is the other stronghold of the lewd demon cult, I get this error:
1686176389769.png

And then the game is stuck until I use the emergency exit as pressing the only prompt "look around some more" available leads to the same error message.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm trying to do Avery's questline as an elf futa. For context this is what I know how to do it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've defeated the necromancer and got to their address, but I can't find the prompt for Avery or the "basement mirror" or any basement in Avery's manor. Is this because I can't be a futa and take their virginity or something relating to the following step in the "Weird Noble" quest?

Because if it is the later, I'm kind of stumped, because I can't find any new information in the public library, or where else to look for that sort of stuff.
Update: by getting nude and groped and fucked by a shit ton of ghosts, the basement was unlocked, I found the mirror, stating that Avery is in fact a dude in its current state, but there was no way for me to change that state, or to ask to take Avery's virginity.
I have made it significantly easier in the upcoming version to take Avery's virginity. These issues should also all be fixed in the upcoming version.

Hey Solid Snekk when you describe the Gobo wife (and identical First) bangle, what you are imagining? A big 'ol bracer, or just a shiny hoop ring, or...?

...What if every wife or lover adopted the custom of giving the player jewelry? The poor player would more gaudy than Nefertiti within a day, bwhahahaha. Probably make a heck of a whoring look, though.
One on each wrist for goblin wife and First, a bump in your palm for Eve, a burn on your arm for Dana, a ring on your finger from Percy, a necklace from Nafsu, ect. Yes, that is entirely what I'm planning.

I also try to keep it vague enough so you can imagine whatever you want.

Another thing worth mentioning, I apologize if I've said this before but after entering the hole that is the other stronghold of the lewd demon cult, I get this error:

And then the game is stuck until I use the emergency exit as pressing the only prompt "look around some more" available leads to the same error message.
Fixed both issues.

Apr 29, 2022
1.Heyo. Pretty sure those are some of the exact same issues I ran into. From what I understand they'll be properly smote with the next update/fix. Hopefully. Probably. Maybe. Ish.

2.Regarding the mirror, the prompt to check out below should trigger after the gropey magic hands. The last fix/update brought back the abilty to call up Avery in the daytime, but the option is on the same set of things as your health and mana bar, towards the bottom. This caught me by surprise and I missed it the first time, since options were typically on the other side of the screen for me. Also, depending on how much detail is going on in the stats side it's easy for it to get lost or need scrolling to find it.

That calls them up (during daytime hours) and presumably if you are that point Avery will mention the mirror to go check it out.

3.Regarding sexy times though, I'm waiting for now, as no location based things (bath, bed, library) seem to trigger just yet for this plucky futa farmgirl.
(...)
1. Yeah, that seems to track, for sure.

2. I got both the hands and I can see the mirror but there is no prompt to change anything in the mirror, not even in the weird spot under the stats as you mentioned.
1686177133289.png

3. Damn.

Reactions: Laughingfox
Apr 29, 2022
I have made it significantly easier in the upcoming version to take Avery's virginity. These issues should also all be fixed in the upcoming version.

(...)

Fixed both issues.
Gee, thanks! now I feel like a goober a bit for my late reply to laughingfox.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The spirit is willing but the mind is spongey and bruised. I know nothing about Qgen and such, otherwise I'd volunteer to make and help out with this glorious construct.

I will, however, refresh the page every now and then enjoying the possiblity of a new patch to romp through, then immediately annoy the dev with 'this is broke' and 'how come I can't bone /be boned by x'.

littlekingdeath

Mar 29, 2018
I know changing the odepr to =1 gives the frog aprons on exiting the shop but id like to just disable the lock all together.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
lets try this again without almost leaking my name lol.....

Heyo, does anyone know how to disable text in Qgen?
If you want to wear the apron outside of the brewery I can just remove it and let you. Otherwise just use an exclamation point to block out the if and else lines and then it should work. Should grey out the entire line.

The spirit is willing but the mind is spongey and bruised. I know nothing about Qgen and such, otherwise I'd volunteer to make and help out with this glorious construct.

I will, however, refresh the page every now and then enjoying the possiblity of a new patch to romp through, then immediately annoy the dev with 'this is broke' and 'how come I can't bone /be boned by x'.
I don't know how to use Qgen either, literally just winging it. It's why GIT won't work for me because I test code by implementing it, then using my cheat area to test it.

littlekingdeath

Mar 29, 2018
If you want to wear the apron outside of the brewery I can just remove it and let you. Otherwise just use an exclamation point to block out the if and else lines and then it should work. Should grey out the entire line.
thank you i just lurk and play around with random games codes lol! this is my first posts on here i doubt ill be of much help but if i find/fix bugs while playing around ill let you know:)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
thank you i just lurk and play around with random games codes lol! this is my first posts on here i doubt ill be of much help but if i find/fix bugs while playing around ill let you know:)
I'm finishing up 1.74 if you want to give me like twenty minutes to finish testing some events.

littlekingdeath

Mar 29, 2018
cool yeah i figured out if you edit

inventar[#]=#
odepr[#]=#
odelb[#]=#
odesb[#]=#
odetb[#]=#
to an opening like below you can get any item or clothing from the jump

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
cool yeah i figured out if you edit

inventar[#]=#
odepr[#]=#
odelb[#]=#
odesb[#]=#
odetb[#]=#
to an opening like below you can get any item or clothing from the jump
inventar[#] is the tag for items. There should be a location near the top that says item list that has my cheatsheet for item codes.

Reactions: YuriiH

littlekingdeath

Mar 29, 2018
inventar[#] is the tag for items. There should be a location near the top that says item list that has my cheatsheet for item codes.
yeah i found it lol my note pad is filled with all items and clothes so i could copy paste but i found it more fun to boost base game aspects instead of just giving myself all items and clothes felt more natural, lol i say as i mod the game

littlekingdeath

Mar 29, 2018
i even have this to buy them from store which i tested out

if odepr[6]=0:'Goblin Prostitute outfit (40 gems) <a href="exec:set stoim=40&set i=6&set ode=1&dynamic $shopodebuy">view</a>'
if odepr[7]=0:'Goblin Serving outfit (40 gems) <a href="exec:set stoim=40&set i=7&set ode=1&dynamic $shopodebuy">view</a>'
if odepr[8]=0:'Goblin Slutty Serving outfit (40 gems) <a href="exec:set stoim=40&set i=8&set ode=1&dynamic $shopodebuy">view</a>'
if odepr[9]=0:'Goblin Pirate Outfit (40 gems) <a href="exec:set stoim=40&set i=9&set ode=1&dynamic $shopodebuy">view</a>'
if odepr[10]=0:'Frog Apron (40 gems) <a href="exec:set stoim=40&set i=10&set ode=1&dynamic $shopodebuy">view</a>'
if odepr[11]=0:'Frog Apron (40 gems) <a href="exec:set stoim=40&set i=11&set ode=1&dynamic $shopodebuy">view</a>'
if odepr[12]=0:'Frog Apron (40 gems) <a href="exec:set stoim=40&set i=12&set ode=1&dynamic $shopodebuy">view</a>'
if odepr[13]=0:'Prisoner Uniform (40 gems) <a href="exec:set stoim=40&set i=13&set ode=1&dynamic $shopodebuy">view</a>'
if odepr[14]=0:'Prisoner Uniform (40 gems) <a href="exec:set stoim=40&set i=14&set ode=1&dynamic $shopodebuy">view</a>'

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Actually, is there a easy to way add or remove flags or variables ingame when trying to troubleshoot?

I've messed around with some save editing now and then to see if I can figure out or fix a problem, but that's a pretty awkward way to go about it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Actually, is there a easy to way add or remove flags or variables ingame when trying to troubleshoot?

I've messed around with some save editing now and then to see if I can figure out or fix a problem, but that's a pretty awkward way to go about it.
I use . Otherwise, not to my knowledge.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes