An user 231

Jul 23, 2021
So, does someone know how turn meat back to human, unlock my full potential and what to do about the mansion of avery? Meat just came in my farm, meanwhile i have a reputation of 200 with Avery, and i also found a book in the library near the monastery, but i dont know what to do now

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Gonna check out the patch. Out of curiosity, will be able to fuck the straight out of some characters? Like, there's that secretary quest from the one that feels you up in the onsen.

Could be fun to pound them enough so they end up functioning as the 'secretary' as well. That's one way to change company policy, haha.

Edit: Seems to be working on the old human Steelwind save, for the most part. What is the trigger to have Avery enguage directly? Like dallying with the ghost seems to be working fully. Avery only shows up at the day times and whatnot from the summon.

For example, I see there's a script for some bathtime fun, or spend time with them in the library, but I don't see any way to trigger it.

Currently sitting at 250 Avery rep, ghosts have been sorted with the black book, yada yada.
I fixed a bunch of the bugs with Avery, and added in the female sex scenes as they were still just sitting in my notepad.

Let me do a few quick runs to see if everything works correctly and then I'll post a fix.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Do you have any plans for being able to give potions to certain NPCs? Even if the changes would only last for the scene. Asking since I'm a big fan of playing as Pure-Female PCs and would like an option to give futa (or masc failing that) potions to Annette or Zombie girl (and I imagine male PCs would like an option to feminize Bill for example). I'm asking mostly if you can see yourself adding such scenes in the future, since I know this is probably a bit too much legwork at this point in the game.

Failing that, using Percy like with the goblin wife is also an acceptable workaround for me, so I personally would be fine with more scenes like that. Just something to consider, I guess. It doesn't count as cuckoldry if I'm not playing a male PC, right? Don't answer that.
I just look at it as one big ol happy harem. Can't get cross for one person screwing around if everybody is doing it, right?

Reactions: SadBully

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hey Snekk. Silly idea: What if fem/futa Percy, after spending so much time with the player (at a high affinity or lewdness or whatever) ended up somehow gaining your (the players) ability to breed with nonhumans? Just eyeing the scene were the werewolves bang you both and going 'hmmm'. One has to wonder if she was always this elastic or the player is just a fun influence.

Might have to be further along since she's pretty broken up raising the one daughter, but still.

And I concur; the Gobwife Percy combo is good stuff. Percy finishing on the players face and the wife snowballing and cleaning the mess is a fun mental image.

The game and content is actually quite refreshing with not being concerned with the usual relationship drama that shall not be named, lest it appear.

I wouldn't mind little slice of life things like some of your lovers washing you in the lake.

And of course, milking the player, but we already chatted about those sheningans. Although it doesn't seem like there is a limit to how many times you milk yourself under lactaid, currently?

Maybe the player or others can potentially get suprise sexxed by the hounds if they are trained that way, when working in the farm.

Oh! While I'm thinking about it - how tall and busty (or equipped) is a 'cannon' Percy, male/fem/futa? I figure she's on the smaller or slighter side at least for height, but it's tricky to tell, haha.

Apr 29, 2022
Not sure why it took me this long to say it but I just remembered that whenever I summon my Kitsune, there's a good chance that the game will crash and close.

But I agree that the casual polyamory between the player character's lovers is honestly pretty great!

(and I imagine male PCs would like an option to feminize Bill for example)
That and lesbian PCs.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Excuse me, how do I change the dog's gender? I got the masculanizing potion, I head to my farm and there is no option when checking the dogs (to fuck) in changing their gender as I can with the horse.
Changing a dogs gender isn't in yet. I'm working on a system that can handle multiple female dogs pregnant at the same time without errors, but there are tons of errors. Same with the horse, it is only able to have male horses.

Do you have any plans for being able to give potions to certain NPCs? Even if the changes would only last for the scene. Asking since I'm a big fan of playing as Pure-Female PCs and would like an option to give futa (or masc failing that) potions to Annette or Zombie girl (and I imagine male PCs would like an option to feminize Bill for example). I'm asking mostly if you can see yourself adding such scenes in the future, since I know this is probably a bit too much legwork at this point in the game.

Failing that, using Percy like with the goblin wife is also an acceptable workaround for me, so I personally would be fine with more scenes like that. Just something to consider, I guess. It doesn't count as cuckoldry if I'm not playing a male PC, right? Don't answer that.
Having potions work on more people is a planned feature, if you look at Percy's futa transformation they combine magic with science and made a cloud that lasts for several minutes. Coding it is a pain since every sex scene needs Male, Female, Futa, GobMale and GobFemale, so additional NPC genders doubles or even triples the workload.

Planned feature, just not right now.

So, does someone know how turn meat back to human, unlock my full potential and what to do about the mansion of avery? Meat just came in my farm, meanwhile i have a reputation of 200 with Avery, and i also found a book in the library near the monastery, but i dont know what to do now
Not in the game yet, and Mino will turn back into a female minotaur.

Avery is currently bugged at the moment so you can't lewd them properly.

Take your spellbooks to Avee in the kitsune shrine, started in the slum bar, and she'll give you powers. Breaking Meat's collar isn't in yet but you can free the werewolf.

Not sure why it took me this long to say it but I just remembered that whenever I summon my Kitsune, there's a good chance that the game will crash and close.

But I agree that the casual polyamory between the player character's lovers is honestly pretty great!

That and lesbian PCs.
The kitsune may just fight like the dogs in the future, where its an always on ally you have. Having it a separate entity has caused nothing but bugs.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hey Snekk. Silly idea: What if fem/futa Percy, after spending so much time with the player (at a high affinity or lewdness or whatever) ended up somehow gaining your (the players) ability to breed with nonhumans? Just eyeing the scene were the werewolves bang you both and going 'hmmm'. One has to wonder if she was always this elastic or the player is just a fun influence.

2. Might have to be further along since she's pretty broken up raising the one daughter, but still.

3. The game and content is actually quite refreshing with not being concerned with the usual relationship drama that shall not be named, lest it appear.

4. I wouldn't mind little slice of life things like some of your lovers washing you in the lake.

5. And of course, milking the player, but we already chatted about those sheningans. Although it doesn't seem like there is a limit to how many times you milk yourself under lactaid, currently?

6. Maybe the player or others can potentially get suprise sexxed by the hounds if they are trained that way, when working in the farm.

7. Oh! While I'm thinking about it - how tall and busty (or equipped) is a 'cannon' Percy, male/fem/futa? I figure she's on the smaller or slighter side at least for height, but it's tricky to tell, haha.
1. Bill and Annette have an aura, what makes you think the Player doesn't have one after what they've been through?

2. Once I get arrays working, a monumental task, children will be properly implemented and it should track how many and of what kind each NPC has had.
2a. I am awful at arrays.

3. I have no idea what you're referencing and I would like to keep it that way.

4. You can take Percy on dates, more NPC followers to follow.

5. Lactaid makes you produce milk until you take it again, so no, not really.

6. I'll add farm work, and farm security, in a later update.

7. I've used Chel as a base for female Percy, so rather busty.

Reactions: YuriiH

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a girl, bang Bill and you get a jar of it since he cums so much and has you help him clean it up.

As a guy, no luck at the moment. I forgot that you can only get it from Bill when I made it a quest item. I'll have an option to ask Bess for it if she's at the steelwind farm in the next update.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Yes! Sorry about the late response, here you go!
Found the bug. Having a singular bomb caused the issue. I figured it out when I blew up a goblin with it and the error went away.

I'll release the fix with it as soon I as fine tune the Avery mansion events.

Edit: Also, I fixed the problem where you have negative xp after using steroids.

Reactions: InnocentWorld

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I will absolutely agree that while it's cool to have options for genders ala Percy, it's kind of a nightmare for planning and art. My goal was to draw up some alternative art (still working on it, just work makes finding free time to work on the tablet a pain), but the more options there are, the more rediculous it can get. Not that it should stop the flow of creative ideas!

I mean, do I support the idea of more sexy traps and futas? Heck yes. Especially the lovers. Looking at you, Foxxy *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

Not to keep beating (off) a dead horse (also ew), but I'd enjoy some scenes where a futa MC gives a deserving male client or admirer more than what they bargained for. Shag 'em until they are so sex addled and cum stuffed they start to reavaluate their priorities. After all, the Jolly Lumberjack could always use more servers, right? Hahaha.

Speaking of, it's super duper cool Meat gets to be released from the curse to a degree, but like... she can keep the minotaur dong, right? For one, there's the name. Two, it screams potential. Meat can look sexy and wield the power of How-Does-That-Even-Fit, Bess gets a new playmate (maybe she even starts or gets Meat hooked on the milkers), and of course, sate their lust on the protag if they okay it. Maybe with some reinforcements, given the heavy lifting. All hands on deck!

What *is* the purpose of Avery, anyway? I mean, who doesn't love more content, and that's a popular character image wise to tap (as well as Sadako!) but there was an identical manor available, right? Just exploring ideas and doing the fun, or do they have some sort of plot effect?

And uh... wouldn't the ghosts or at least Not-Sadako be a bit nonplussed to find Avery with child in that giant empty mansion? Probably not the 'look after Avery' they were looking for.

InnocentWorld

May 1, 2020
Found the bug. Having a singular bomb caused the issue. I figured it out when I blew up a goblin with it and the error went away.

I'll release the fix with it as soon I as fine tune the Avery mansion events.

Edit: Also, I fixed the problem where you have negative xp after using steroids.
Fixed a bug I didn't even know I had, thanks mate!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I will absolutely agree that while it's cool to have options for genders ala Percy, it's kind of a nightmare for planning and art. My goal was to draw up some alternative art (still working on it, just work makes finding free time to work on the tablet a pain), but the more options there are, the more rediculous it can get. Not that it should stop the flow of creative ideas!

2. I mean, do I support the idea of more sexy traps and futas? Heck yes. Especially the lovers. Looking at you, Foxxy *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

3. Not to keep beating (off) a dead horse (also ew), but I'd enjoy some scenes where a futa MC gives a deserving male client or admirer more than what they bargained for. Shag 'em until they are so sex addled and cum stuffed they start to reavaluate their priorities. After all, the Jolly Lumberjack could always use more servers, right? Hahaha.

4. Speaking of, it's super duper cool Meat gets to be released from the curse to a degree, but like... she can keep the minotaur dong, right? For one, there's the name. Two, it screams potential. Meat can look sexy and wield the power of How-Does-That-Even-Fit, Bess gets a new playmate (maybe she even starts or gets Meat hooked on the milkers), and of course, sate their lust on the protag if they okay it. Maybe with some reinforcements, given the heavy lifting. All hands on deck!

5. What *is* the purpose of Avery, anyway? I mean, who doesn't love more content, and that's a popular character image wise to tap (as well as Sadako!) but there was an identical manor available, right? Just exploring ideas and doing the fun, or do they have some sort of plot effect?
1. It is a nightmare to code too. I usually keep the NPC sex in their name, but Percy has five separate tags to keep all their things in order.

2. I'm not sure if its spoilers, it might be since I just put it in the game, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. Death's pale horse added with jerking off scene included somewhere in the game now
3a. I do plan on that, similar to people occasionally propositioning you as you walk through town. The Arena is going to get some of my focus but its mostly finishing the basic events for Meat and Foxxy this update.

4. Removing the collar returns you to your original gender, but Meat has had a cock for a long time. They'll have no problem drinking a potion you give them.

5. Plot point for future game mechanic.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Huzzah. Well, dang, next bit has all sorts of goodies I'm looking forward to!

1. Wait, five? Default Percy is an adorable femboy/trap. Female, futa... Ah! Pregnant states, perhaps?

3. I mean, the player (depending on their actions) pretty much can get shagged by anything, seems like. That would be borderline hilarious. Death just pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration when she catches the player covered in spectral horse nutter butter, or even balls deep.

"Seriously? Even my horse? How did you even find-" -that's when she gets a face full of random horse spooge. Annnnd scene.

Sharing is caring.

Is Noggy (or Nog Nog, I haven't decided which) still borne from Avee or a random kitsune, or can she be Mariko's glorious mistake?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Huzzah. Well, dang, next bit has all sorts of goodies I'm looking forward to!

1. Wait, five? Default Percy is an adorable femboy/trap. Female, futa... Ah! Pregnant states, perhaps?

3. I mean, the player (depending on their actions) pretty much can get shagged by anything, seems like. That would be borderline hilarious. Death just pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration when she catches the player covered in spectral horse nutter butter, or even balls deep.

"Seriously? Even my horse? How did you even find-" -that's when she gets a face full of random horse spooge. Annnnd scene.

Sharing is caring.

4. Is Noggy (or Nog Nog, I haven't decided which) still borne from Avee or a random kitsune, or can she be Mariko's glorious mistake?
1. Percy is by far the most in depth since they can change genders and are the only NPC to have the dating system working

3. Sailing your horse over to the Sultanate is going to cost a lot of money since its about a months travel by sea. Avedon occasionally has rain, but exploring the desert will have rolling sandstorms you'll need to out ride or hide from. The current bug, and the reason the Sultanate isn't in the game, is that they're random like rain so you can get locked in dungeons through sheer bad luck. Still working on a fix for that doesn't involve storms just happening at certain times or a certain amount of times a day.

4. Mariko sex happens as a reward for dealing with Foxxy/Nogitsune, so no. She can be Avee's kid though, I'm adding in more kitsune sex with Yvee so Avee letting the player bang her will be on the table soon.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Drat. Nothing against Avee, but Mariko is far more interesting and compeling of a character and concept. And her birthing the very thing they were so intent on avoiding and focusing on you would have been a special twist of irony.

If it weren't already set in stone I'd suggest a plot like Mariko and the player get stuck in limbo behind a portal, and the only way out is to worship Mariko the right and proper way so she can regain her strength. Of course, you both agree that no matter what you absolutely won't climax inside - but of course both have zero self control, so five sizeable loads later...

Sultanate area sounds like a glorious playground. Preeeeeety sure that's gonna be a lot more work than a mere .1 advancement.

Sounds like we'll either need a ship of our own or need to bone some mermaids. Probably get violated by a monster squid too, given how things go.

Is Mariko getting Death drunk and fooling around going to be a reoccuring thing? Because that's terribly fun and a little sweet.

Currently thumbing through armor designs to draw that won't murder my will to live for fem/futa Steelwind. Xena is a fun callback. Laughed when I saw Kaine (from Nier). Now there's some legendary magic armor for a heroine -which is basically some scraps of cloth and a babydoll. The music in that game was amazing, and thus I must dig through my old files to find it again.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Drat. Nothing against Avee, but Mariko is far more interesting and compeling of a character and concept. And her birthing the very thing they were so intent on avoiding and focusing on you would have been a special twist of irony.

2. If it weren't already set in stone I'd suggest a plot like Mariko and the player get stuck in limbo behind a portal, and the only way out is to worship Mariko the right and proper way so she can regain her strength. Of course, you both agree that no matter what you absolutely won't climax inside - but of course both have zero self control, so five sizeable loads later...

3. Sultanate area sounds like a glorious playground. Preeeeeety sure that's gonna be a lot more work than a mere .1 advancement.

4. Sounds like we'll either need a ship of our own or need to bone some mermaids. Probably get violated by a monster squid too, given how things go.

5. Is Mariko getting Death drunk and fooling around going to be a reoccuring thing? Because that's terribly fun and a little sweet.

6. Currently thumbing through armor designs to draw that won't murder my will to live for fem/futa Steelwind. Xena is a fun callback. Laughed when I saw Kaine (from Nier). Now there's some legendary magic armor for a heroine -which is basically some scraps of cloth and a babydoll. The music in that game was amazing, and thus I must dig through my old files to find it again.
1. Avee has her uses, mostly as the one who translates all the spellbooks you find.

2. Technically the backrooms exist if you get stuck somewhere between realities. I think I tried making location errors default to that room or having the emergency exit lead there, but I honestly can't remember why I added it. Maybe I thought I was just going to have Bede be from there before I made her a nightmare queen.

3. I have the general layout done and some pictures saved, its just the sandstorms that's keeping it from making into a release. It might just be a 'be back before nightfall' kind of thing, which suits some of the city events I want to have just fine.

4. That's the Femme Fatalis ship. They fight sea monsters as an all female because the Mersong won't work on them and most monsters only violate women, not eat them. When I get it working you'll either need to be a female or futa, or crossdress as a male, to get aboard.

5. Yes, Death and Mariko become friends after the prison quest and you will eventually be able to have threesomes after the necromancer and foxxy quests.

6. I wish you the best of luck.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Can we headpat Avee?
1a. Can Avee headpat us?
1b. Can we headpat Nog?

2. That is a bit odd. Like, now there is portals with beds with the white zone thing, but you were also designing Shrines from Mariko to warp through. I assume these are very different things.

4. The Fatalis ship sounds like it could be a game in it's own right. Although that lends the question - crossdressing aside, what happens when the hero when they reach the destination? Do they remain in drag because of customs? (Asked as if they won't get pounded by all the creatures of the sea before getting there.)

And is there a 'feminine' version of the male hero, or do they just sorta magically slim down when crossdressing? The elf makes sense, goblins... well, despite all the ugly male gobo art, maybe they can pull it off? ...Or maybe they are just wearing a bucket on their head, I dunno.

5. That is adorable.

Zero pressure, but how is your release looking?

Edit: Not sure how well it goes with the whole racist Avelon thing, but if you are looking for a unique ship captain design Amelia from Treasure Planet is a neat one. Though that's a bit more refined than it is rough and tumble.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Can we headpat Avee?
1a. Can Avee headpat us?
1b. Can we headpat Nog?

2. That is a bit odd. Like, now there is portals with beds with the white zone thing, but you were also designing Shrines from Mariko to warp through. I assume these are very different things.

4. The Fatalis ship sounds like it could be a game in it's own right. Although that lends the question - crossdressing aside, what happens when the hero when they reach the destination? Do they remain in drag because of customs? (Asked as if they won't get pounded by all the creatures of the sea before getting there.)

And is there a 'feminine' version of the male hero, or do they just sorta magically slim down when crossdressing? The elf makes sense, goblins... well, despite all the ugly male gobo art, maybe they can pull it off? ...Or maybe they are just wearing a bucket on their head, I dunno.

5. That is adorable.

6. Zero pressure, but how is your release looking?
1. Eventually yes.

2. I have plans for five realms: The Normal World, The Spirit World(Mariko), The Nightmare Realm(Bede), Alt World(Mareth from CoC), and the underworld. Technically four are in the game, albeit in different states of emptiness.

4. There is a planned event if you get caught. I do have the running assumption that the player is conventionally attractive and lithe.
4a. Goblins are allowed in because monster effects don't work on other monsters, and goblins are technically a monster.

6. I have added the minotaur loss scenes, variants for Avery losing their virginity and started work on Nafsu's mom so Nafsu won't be broken and unusable. I said I wanted to finish Meat but I got sidetracked.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes