Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I can't find the start of the yellow pages quest, I'm assuming its needed for the collar. Could I have a hint please? I've looked mostly in the suburb.
It's located in the lake area after you complete the minotaur quest

Reactions: Panpan34

Hunterxsamu

Jul 11, 2020
can atleast at farm or mansion hire worker or hire hand to do operation lke take care farm, animal,clean guard, training, garden, etc ....a slave contract? or "it's a debt worker" it's we speak a law? adn crack down?. Also the women who stuck at wall can be pregnant?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I've already done the mino quest but can't see anything else after checking through. Is there other triggers first or items?
I double checked, the prison quest and the minotaur quest both need to be done before you can do that quest.

Panpan34

Aug 2, 2021
Sorry i'm stuck on the prison quest what do you do after you've come out of the prison? I've spoken to a new person in the red light shop.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Sorry i'm stuck on the prison quest what do you do after you've come out of the prison? I've spoken to a new person in the red light shop.
You need the amulet from the slum bartender and to meet the nun at the port. Then go through the prison questline.

Izumo54

Jul 11, 2021
Is there a way to have Yvee go off the pills to get pregnant by chance? Or perhaps in the future?

Secondly, it seems to be stuck when dictating school policy, I set it to build a gym like 10 days ago yet every time I check back it says it still has 5 days remaining and has yet to be built.

Other than that love the game and what you've done so far.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Not that it needs to be in the game, but more just sating the curiousity - the gobo shaman quips at the player to be careful with the goblin potions and whatnot, saying they need to be careful unless they want to turn into a goblin themselves, because in the theory it's happened before.

Is this just a nod to the broodmother perk, fun lore, or a silly mechanic down the line?

I can't for the life of me figure out what to do next with Avery's (the strange noble quest) path. I'm stuck at the groping spectral hands. The quest ...sort of? Points towards the noble public library, but there's nothing new there that I can discover. I even wandered around to the 'knowledable' characters such as Death, Avee, Mariko, Annette, but no dice. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious there.

The basic image for the human male nude seems to be missing.

An amusing thought - given Annette is a mage type, maybe she portals to your room at night for a booty call now and then when she's feeling the urge (and you have high relations). Her zipping around could explain why you can 'team up' at a few different locations for whoring, which is pretty fun. Heck, alternate setups or situations, such as entertaining the troups in the fort, putting on a show for the nobles, or dancing in

Or just in general. Like could be lounging in the sauna just for her to somehow be next to you with giant grin.

Which is kind of the same think Mariko can do, I suppose. Which reminds me -when do we and the fallen fox goddess start smashing? Avee aside, that's a heck of an origin for Nog/Foxxy.

On the topic of Onsen, you have the option to invite all the trap friends working at the Lumberjack. Will there be an option to 'help them all relax' so you service or get serviced by all the pretty servers?

If you are in prison and have a medical degree and a prisoner falls, clutching their chest you have the option to say you have a medical degree to assist. The text pops using it, but it also gives this error message:

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 145
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!
OK

Last one if more for me to wrap my head around: She calls you 'little bro/sis' and 'crushes you against her bust' for a bit in the intro, and she's clearly not the tallest given her art source. (You mentioned going with her and the purple hair instead of the sorceress from Dragon's Crown - awesome game, by the by.)

The description has the human protag around 5'9. You described the Steelwind as an (absurdly) strong farmer type, (shouldn't they be better with heavy things, such as the Minotaur axe?), but are they a bit shorter than that to match up with their sister? Then again, Bill is clearly a big dude, sooo... *shrugs*

Near as I can figure the elves are tall and lithe, Steelwind is strong and curvy, and gobos are a blessed shortstack, based on the art.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Is there a way to have Yvee go off the pills to get pregnant by chance? Or perhaps in the future?

Secondly, it seems to be stuck when dictating school policy, I set it to build a gym like 10 days ago yet every time I check back it says it still has 5 days remaining and has yet to be built.

Other than that love the game and what you've done so far.
I can add in you asking her but she obeys zero of your orders despite being your slave.

1. Not that it needs to be in the game, but more just sating the curiousity - the gobo shaman quips at the player to be careful with the goblin potions and whatnot, saying they need to be careful unless they want to turn into a goblin themselves, because in the theory it's happened before.

Is this just a nod to the broodmother perk, fun lore, or a silly mechanic down the line?

2. I can't for the life of me figure out what to do next with Avery's (the strange noble quest) path. I'm stuck at the groping spectral hands. The quest ...sort of? Points towards the noble public library, but there's nothing new there that I can discover. I even wandered around to the 'knowledable' characters such as Death, Avee, Mariko, Annette, but no dice. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious there.

The basic image for the human male nude seems to be missing.

3. An amusing thought - given Annette is a mage type, maybe she portals to your room at night for a booty call now and then when she's feeling the urge (and you have high relations). Her zipping around could explain why you can 'team up' at a few different locations for whoring, which is pretty fun. Heck, alternate setups or situations, such as entertaining the troups in the fort, putting on a show for the nobles, or dancing in

Or just in general. Like could be lounging in the sauna just for her to somehow be next to you with giant grin.

4. Which is kind of the same think Mariko can do, I suppose. Which reminds me -when do we and the fallen fox goddess start smashing? Avee aside, that's a heck of an origin for Nog/Foxxy.

5. On the topic of Onsen, you have the option to invite all the trap friends working at the Lumberjack. Will there be an option to 'help them all relax' so you service or get serviced by all the pretty servers?

6. Last one if more for me to wrap my head around: She calls you 'little bro/sis' and 'crushes you against her bust' for a bit in the intro, and she's clearly not the tallest given her art source. (You mentioned going with her and the purple hair instead of the sorceress from Dragon's Crown - awesome game, by the by.)

The description has the human protag around 5'9. You described the Steelwind as an (absurdly) strong farmer type, (shouldn't they be better with heavy things, such as the Minotaur axe?), but are they a bit shorter than that to match up with their sister? Then again, Bill is clearly a big dude, sooo... *shrugs*

7. Near as I can figure the elves are tall and lithe, Steelwind is strong and curvy, and gobos are a blessed shortstack, based on the art.
1. It was referencing the broodmother perk, but I originally planned for the Unlucky start to be two different starts with the ability to change species. You would have been a fairy but I couldn't find enough art to justify having a fourth race.

2. Did you speak to Avery about the hands? I think the next plotpoint involves Avery talking to you.

3. I'm unsure if I want Annette to be all over the place as it takes away the unique part of Britmor.

4. I'm looking for appropriate art now, but after the Sleepy Fox quest when she introduces you to her gates.

5. You can already have orgies with them, if that's what you're asking. Talk to the girls at the Frog until you're friends with all of them, bang all the guys at the Jolly Lumberjack, agree to hang out with both and you can stage impromptu orgies.

6. Little as in younger. You are the youngest of the three, after all.

7. I have tried to maintain that theme when finding art, which is why some scenes take so long.

Also, I believe I fixed the prison bug. I'm going to do some testing to double check

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. The variety is a great, but I agree, you don't really need more options just yet. Maybe if you feel like tackling that beast after your other mighty goals have been completed first.

2. There doesn't seem to be any option to communicate with Avery at all. He's 'around' in the building, the library, (where you get handled, in fact), in the garden, or asleep, but no option to interact or click on his name.

3. Ah, it just seemed like a neat way to include her more instead of just being a local delicacy, as it were.

4. So does this mean Nog/Foxxy can be from Mariko and the MC, or is this still a Avee or random Kitsune deal?

Swapping between willing to have the sex with them doesn't change anything. Currently 145 'rep'. Also, this Manor/Keep gets dirty way too dang fast.

5. Ah. Seems like if you call up just the traps or just the ladies you just relax in the onsen, so it's all or nothing deal, check.

7. Pretty sure you are going at a crazy fast speed as is.

Regarding futa and feminine Meat, are you using Cathyl from Monster Musume as the base (pretty good choice, lots of art to pull from, including her getting milked as well) or are you aiming for something more, uh, minotaur like?

Does Bess have a character you use as a base?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Percy seems to be stuck in a loop of returning to the hospitial now. Again? Deliver the kid, tell her to go back to the farm or whatever. But then she's back to the hospital within moments, presumably delivering the kiddo.

Oh, and doing the prison quest seems to have taken away the doggos. No option to get 'em back.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
2. There doesn't seem to be any option to communicate with Avery at all. He's 'around' in the building, the library, (where you get handled, in fact), in the garden, or asleep, but no option to interact or click on his name.

4. So does this mean Nog/Foxxy can be from Mariko and the MC, or is this still a Avee or random Kitsune deal?

Swapping between willing to have the sex with them doesn't change anything. Currently 145 'rep'. Also, this Manor/Keep gets dirty way too dang fast.

5. Ah. Seems like if you call up just the traps or just the ladies you just relax in the onsen, so it's all or nothing deal, check.

7. Pretty sure you are going at a crazy fast speed as is.

Regarding futa and feminine Meat, are you using Cathyl from Monster Musume as the base (pretty good choice, lots of art to pull from, including her getting milked as well) or are you aiming for something more, uh, minotaur like?

Does Bess have a character you use as a base?
2. They should be on the same menu as the date and your clothing options. That's where permanent NPC followers are going.

5. The girls are too modest to fuck in public, which is why they have orgies in the suburbs in a girls only party. I'll eventually add guy scenes and the guy only orgy.

7. I am speed

Here's my master list of the base characters, don't have one for Fem Meat yet as I'm working out how I want them to interact with people:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Percy seems to be stuck in a loop of returning to the hospitial now. Again? Deliver the kid, tell her to go back to the farm or whatever. But then she's back to the hospital within moments, presumably delivering the kiddo.

Oh, and doing the prison quest seems to have taken away the doggos. No option to get 'em back.
The tag to remove pregnancy wasn't there. It should be fixed now.

There should also be a 'Pick up your dogs from the pound' in the prison booking area. Is it not showing up?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Checked again, different times, different locations. No interaction with Avery possible. Currently still on step 4 with the books/library, but no option to chat or whatever after the player is used and spent. Annoying.

I totally forgot about Annabelle. Isn't she technically a sibling to the Steelwinds?

Nope, for some reason or another the option isn't there for the puppers retrieval.

Maybe worth mentioning, when I did the prison quest trying to release Carver it was this very jarring sequence of the character in black 'attacking' but then the next scene was immediately elsewhere, no battle. Unsure if that's a factor in the flags and such wrapping up the quest.

Probably no practical application beyond fetish fuel, but the working in the forge in the prison, especially nude, seems like a fun potential hobby for the PC. Smithing, that is, obviously in a state of undress that is counterproductive with all the flying sparks. Maybe a trait. Or just having another character about as a smith, cause farmwork.

Or perhaps they can master the craft, then teach some of the goblins or another character/offspring to work the forge as an apprentice. Perhaps First can be your First apprentice, haha.

But it's always fun to have recipies for stuff to make new shinies, after all.

Somebodies gotta forge the magical bikini mail, dang it. (Armor, can be used as both service and whoring, perhaps?)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Checked again, different times, different locations. No interaction with Avery possible. Currently still on step 4 with the books/library, but no option to chat or whatever after the player is used and spent. Annoying.

2. I totally forgot about Annabelle. Isn't she technically a sibling to the Steelwinds?

3. Nope, for some reason or another the option isn't there for the puppers retrieval.

4. Maybe worth mentioning, when I did the prison quest trying to release Carver it was this very jarring sequence of the character in black 'attacking' but then the next scene was immediately elsewhere, no battle. Unsure if that's a factor in the flags and such wrapping up the quest.

5. Probably no practical application beyond fetish fuel, but the working in the forge in the prison, especially nude, seems like a fun potential hobby for the PC. Smithing, that is, obviously in a state of undress that is counterproductive with all the flying sparks. Maybe a trait. Or just having another character about as a smith, cause farmwork.

Or perhaps they can master the craft, then teach some of the goblins or another character/offspring to work the forge as an apprentice. Perhaps First can be your First apprentice, haha.

But it's always fun to have recipies for stuff to make new shinies, after all.

Somebodies gotta forge the magical bikini mail, dang it. (Armor, can be used as both service and whoring, perhaps?)
1. I forgot that the triggers were still bugged. I'll release a fix in a few minutes

2. She was the Steelwind`s cow at one point

3. Fixed

4. That's the problem, because it dumps you outside.

5. I was thinking of adding crafting into the game, with some of the enemies dropping items you could use, but it seemed a little too complicated at the time.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. It shifted over to the next description, but I still can't talk with Avery. Now the basement is unlocked out of nowhere, but there's little difference beyond that. Funky.

It did fix the Percy in the hospital bit.

Here's a weird one: I'm doing the yellow walls with Bede. She does the confess thing and teaching you how to use the powers, so you can warp to a bed. Below the option to Attempt to travel via bed is Hunt an Abomination.

If you defeat the abomination it jumps to the freeing Percy scene from the minotaur and bringing them home. (In this run I've already rescued Percy long ago.)

Semi related: If I'm following the story correctly, Mariko stuck the Bede soul in you to help out, but Bede was trying to kill you all along. Oops?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. It shifted over to the next description, but I still can't talk with Avery. Now the basement is unlocked out of nowhere, but there's little difference beyond that. Funky.

It did fix the Percy in the hospital bit.

Here's a weird one: I'm doing the yellow walls with Bede. She does the confess thing and teaching you how to use the powers, so you can warp to a bed. Below the option to Attempt to travel via bed is Hunt an Abomination.

3. If you defeat the abomination it jumps to the freeing Percy scene from the minotaur and bringing them home. (In this run I've already rescued Percy long ago.)

4. Semi related: If I'm following the story correctly, Mariko stuck the Bede soul in you to help out, but Bede was trying to kill you all along. Oops?
1. I'm going to do another run of it and see if the problem persists. I honestly can't see the issue at the moment.

2. That was an oversight, its fixed now.

3. Yes, Mariko neutered Bede of her powers by giving them to you. You're technically the King or Queen of nightmares.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes