Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I've fixed at least a dozen things wrong with the Avery's Mansion. Somehow there were more than one type of problem with the mirror working.

I'm gonna add in the ghost sex bits that were lacking, and then post 1.73. All I have left is to rework the lesbian scenes.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Well, that's a literal fuckload of responsibilty for somebody she recently met. I mean, yeah, okay, Death cheated a while back to keep you in the game, and yes, you may have saved Mariko's people, but yow.

Bede is still kind of the worst. Not sure if want. I guess if you are that powerful maybe you can shape her differently instead of a nun illusion, but still. Eesh.

Playing around with the Last Line start. Poor Loksi. Hell, poor protag. Centuries of nightmares after being turned into a tentacle fuck puppet. Then the fire nation attacked.

Obviously there needs to be a sterility cure so Loksi can go about repopulating the Elves along with the PC. For the good of the land.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Well, that's a literal fuckload of responsibilty for somebody she recently met. I mean, yeah, okay, Death cheated a while back to keep you in the game, and yes, you may have saved Mariko's people, but yow.

2. Bede is still kind of the worst. Not sure if want. I guess if you are that powerful maybe you can shape her differently instead of a nun illusion, but still. Eesh.

3. Playing around with the Last Line start. Poor Loksi. Hell, poor protag. Centuries of nightmares after being turned into a tentacle fuck puppet. Then the fire nation attacked.

4. Obviously there needs to be a sterility cure so Loksi can go about repopulating the Elves along with the PC. For the good of the land.
1. Well, she couldn't just let let Bede loose again after stewing for 700 years so its a case of Who Else Could Do It.

2. As in she is badly written or you hate her as a character?

3. It was a mercy that the fire nation attacked, Loksi mentions how awful it was but never says it wasn't needed.

4. There is a Cure All that can de-age her. It's related to the the Chosen One's father and the lamia.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Mmm. Regarding Bede, it's a bit too soon to tell. She really only has a handful of lines, and most of it 'yes, I'm evil, I'm the queen bitch, I'll wait 200 years to take power again. Add that to her being half an eldritch horror and that doesn't exactly inspire waifu vibes. (I'm just gonna pretend if she wasn't given art of being a hot futa succubus or something I wouldn't be musing about it.) But I don't even have the 'I can fix her!' vibes here. Just a lot of stranger danger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, on the topic if characters and awkward interactions! Before her stuff was yeeted away into later updates, Foxxy's first encounter had that whole standing over the player, laying down the terms, terribly terse and almost mechanical in her verbage.

Do you have a design in mind for the player elf? The elven armor pic looked pretty good, even if it is essentially Dragon Age elf (which is still pretty neat.)

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
i think i missed something on the mino quest, all i get when i try to go to the cave now is
"there has to be something here, but your just not seeing it"

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
i think i missed something on the mino quest, all i get when i try to go to the cave now is
"there has to be something here, but your just not seeing it"
You need the amulet from the bar in the slums. Talk to the bartender and do the quest until you get the amulet

Reactions: zeezbro

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Mmm. Regarding Bede, it's a bit too soon to tell. She really only has a handful of lines, and most of it 'yes, I'm evil, I'm the queen bitch, I'll wait 200 years to take power again. Add that to her being half an eldritch horror and that doesn't exactly inspire waifu vibes. (I'm just gonna pretend if she wasn't given art of being a hot futa succubus or something I wouldn't be musing about it.) But I don't even have the 'I can fix her!' vibes here. Just a lot of stranger danger.

2. Oh, on the topic if characters and awkward interactions! Before her stuff was yeeted away into later updates, Foxxy's first encounter had that whole standing over the player, laying down the terms, terribly terse and almost mechanical in her verbage.

3. Do you have a design in mind for the player elf? The elven armor pic looked pretty good, even if it is essentially Dragon Age elf (which is still pretty neat.)
1. Fantastic. That is exactly the vibe I was going for, irredeemable monster.

2. I think some of Foxxy's interactions are in the game at the moment. Mostly her getting bodied by your farm companions due to power scaling issues.

3. I wanted a more ancient elf vibe, like ancient armor that doesn't exist anymore due to all the smiths dying but not so ancient you get shivved for it. Kind of like meeting the last two remaining Snow Elves in Skyrim when other elves exist and are thriving.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Should I post bugfix versions if I've added pictures or should I update the thread?

Edit: I'll update it.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I doubt anybody would complain in either instance.

1. Should be interesting to see what you do with it, then. Still think the player should complain to Death and Mariko for a refund, though. I shall henceforth (until I forget) refer to Bede as Useless Monster. ...Defective Destroyer? ...Malevolent Midboss?

...Actually, I'm kind of at a loss as to what the prison sequence actually meant, scenario wise. And what Bede as a mcguffin is to accomplish.

2. Looking forward to her return with great enthusiasm.

3. Hm. Any characters or art you could point my way for reference I can emulate?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I doubt anybody would complain in either instance.

1. Should be interesting to see what you do with it, then. Still think the player should complain to Death and Mariko for a refund, though. I shall henceforth (until I forget) refer to Bede as Useless Monster. ...Defective Destroyer? ...Malevolent Midboss?

...Actually, I'm kind of at a loss as to what the prison sequence actually meant, scenario wise. And what Bede as a mcguffin is to accomplish.

2. Looking forward to her return with great enthusiasm.

3. Hm. Any characters or art you could point my way for reference I can emulate?
1. It was mostly to show Avalon isn't the benevolent protector she says she is, literally harvesting a demon for parts to enhance her own breed of super soldier.
1a. Bede is a parasite, more or less with how she infested Carver. You gift her to someone else to do what she does best.

2. I'm going forward with her plot over the next few updates, hopefully. Finishing her and Meat are my main goals unless a few gamebreaking bugs pop up.

3. I do not, as its rather difficult to find art I like to use.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ah, so she's not permanent?

Ugh. I don't wanna do everything over from scratch, but I'll going to zip around with the elf to see if a fresh start is the key.

Edit: Okay, so things got strange. With the fresh start summoning Avery was indeed possible around when the ghost tells you to look after them. But I ran into some weirdness: The very moment I leave Avery's mansion is when I lose the abilty to call them up. I assume this is what happened in my first play through as well.

So if I head to the noble district the option is gone. Wait, no, it's not the district at all, it's leaving the area. Or possibly a failure to renew the abilty to call up Avery on a return. So there's that. No luck getting to the advanced stages or shagging just by never, ever, leaving and doing housework or whatever. I assume it involves the black book or some trigger that isn't firing, because there's still no interaction within the mansion.

Gob male start is amusing, and I like the gobo wife origin for it. Didn't stop me from immediately turning the protag futa though, haha.

Last edited:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
So Solid Snekk , how do I:
1. Fuck the dog?
2. Find potions for the horse?
3. Impregnate the horse?

And:
4. What monster wear cursed collars?
5. Why the Zombie GF just became uninteractable after I took her to my farm outside Avedon and gave her some IQ?
6. Finding the girl in Suburb to be Red's GF is bugged
7. The noble related to the forest mansion's quest runs into a bug

Things that I think needs immediate attention:
8. Impregnation notification, a pop-up text maybe
9. More detailed quest description in the Quest tab on the right, and eventually consolidation of all quest related information in the Ledger, the Quest tab and the Fortune-teller

Other things I would like to see in the future:
10. Fuck Death pregnant
11. Fuck Avalon pregnant
12. Fuck Mariko pregnant

Thank you for your time

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Ah, so she's not permanent?

Ugh. I don't wanna do everything over from scratch, but I'll going to zip around with the elf to see if a fresh start is the key.

2. Edit: Okay, so things got strange. With the fresh start summoning Avery was indeed possible around when the ghost tells you to look after them. But I ran into some weirdness: The very moment I leave Avery's mansion is when I lose the abilty to call them up. I assume this is what happened in my first play through as well.

3. So if I head to the noble district the option is gone. Wait, no, it's not the district at all, it's leaving the area. Or possibly a failure to renew the abilty to call up Avery on a return. So there's that. No luck getting to the advanced stages or shagging just by never, ever, leaving and doing housework or whatever. I assume it involves the black book or some trigger that isn't firing, because there's still no interaction within the mansion.

4. Gob male start is amusing, and I like the gobo wife origin for it. Didn't stop me from immediately turning the protag futa though, haha.
1. I am unsure at the moment, I have most of the game storyboarded out with the plot points, but as I get to actually writing them I change or just remove it.
1a. The tentacle pit is a good example, as the elf ghost in the forest originally had an entire quest involving Rev and reuniting the Black Knights but that conflicted with other stories, such as the goblin protag being dead and Osirus being attacked by Maceasy cultists.

2. Fixed, I forgot to give back the tag that lets them follow you around the manor.

3. I need to write the gay scenes for virginity loss but you need around ten reputation to have sex. I just changed that it needs to be in the room because that was really limiting.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So Solid Snekk , how do I:
1. Fuck the dog?
2. Find potions for the horse?
3. Impregnate the horse?

And:
4. What monster wear cursed collars?
5. Why the Zombie GF just became uninteractable after I took her to my farm outside Avedon and gave her some IQ?
6. Finding the girl in Suburb to be Red's GF is bugged
7. The noble related to the forest mansion's quest runs into a bug

Things that I think needs immediate attention:
8. Impregnation notification, a pop-up text maybe
9. More detailed quest description in the Quest tab on the right, and eventually consolidation of all quest related information in the Ledger, the Quest tab and the Fortune-teller

Other things I would like to see in the future:
10. Fuck Death pregnant
11. Fuck Avalon pregnant
12. Fuck Mariko pregnant

Thank you for your time

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.73
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Gonna check out the patch. Out of curiosity, will be able to fuck the straight out of some characters? Like, there's that secretary quest from the one that feels you up in the onsen.

Could be fun to pound them enough so they end up functioning as the 'secretary' as well. That's one way to change company policy, haha.

Edit: Seems to be working on the old human Steelwind save, for the most part. What is the trigger to have Avery enguage directly? Like dallying with the ghost seems to be working fully. Avery only shows up at the day times and whatnot from the summon.

For example, I see there's a script for some bathtime fun, or spend time with them in the library, but I don't see any way to trigger it.

Currently sitting at 250 Avery rep, ghosts have been sorted with the black book, yada yada.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
Excuse me, how do I change the dog's gender? I got the masculanizing potion, I head to my farm and there is no option when checking the dogs (to fuck) in changing their gender as I can with the horse.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Do you have any plans for being able to give potions to certain NPCs? Even if the changes would only last for the scene. Asking since I'm a big fan of playing as Pure-Female PCs and would like an option to give futa (or masc failing that) potions to Annette or Zombie girl (and I imagine male PCs would like an option to feminize Bill for example). I'm asking mostly if you can see yourself adding such scenes in the future, since I know this is probably a bit too much legwork at this point in the game.

Failing that, using Percy like with the goblin wife is also an acceptable workaround for me, so I personally would be fine with more scenes like that. Just something to consider, I guess. It doesn't count as cuckoldry if I'm not playing a male PC, right? Don't answer that.

• Haha
Reactions: YuriiH
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes