joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
This seems to be bugged too

View attachment 2657427
Just wanted to chime in that this error still occurs in the most recent version, and that you still can't get to the nest after you're forced to say no and leave. I checked all of the western road, I checked the western forest, and each mile of the mountain path up to britmoor. There is no harpy nest.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
A few things I've noticed. First off, playing as the shipwreck start.

1. Saying no to Nafsu throws an error.
2. Fooling around with your horse doesn't reduce your lust.
3. Attempting to travel to Mont Creek via convoy from Fort Reach throws an error.
4. Choosing the shipwreck start asks you to put in your first name twice. The 2nd time is your last name, so it's just a typo.

Will let you know if I find any other oddities or errors.
5. Will there be a female werewolf at some point?

Edit: another error
1. Fixed
2. The horse is so saturated with aphrodisiacs it wasn't supposed to, but I made it remove lust.
3. Fixed
4. Fixed

Despite being a human farmer, I am having nightmares from the fall of the elves. No idea if this is a bug or just something new but I figured I'd report it regardless.

Also, when I tried the shipwrecked start (my new fav), I spoke to Death and had no options. Had to use the emergency button.
Fixed

Fixed

Yep, timer for the others seems to be fixed, but the player is still odd.

Hey, speaking of butts, regardless of attempting to bathe or clean up, the status of:

You have cum oozing from your ass

Seems to be constant. That is to say, it shan't go away.
Working on it

Is your character wearing a buttplug when they shower? I did fix a bug where it still said stuff was leaking if you were wearing your plug.

Reactions: InnocentWorld

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Annoyingly, I can't seem to find Percy. I have searched the slums a hundred times and have always come up empty handed. I've found her before, but with this update it seems she eludes me. Anyone know if I may have missed something? Or is this just a bug? Or am I just uncommonly unlucky?
Just to check, you have already started the quest at the suburbs with the sawmill workers outside Avadon, correct? In theory it should be as simple as a signing up with them to gain access to the dorms, following the trail there, which directs you to the slums. Though I'm guessing you've done all that, if you've found her prior.

It should just be a rng check, so something sure does sound awry. Maybe it's a time thing? Unsure.

Solid Snekk - Yep, the plug was the culprit. Which is amusing because it would keep getting me caught by the guards going into town.

Still contantly preggers though.

Oh, and I'm absolutely sure it's not intended, but you can go to the goblin cave and have the shaman deliver your kid... which I assume turns into a goblin or something cause it pretty much vanishes. So much for cheating my way to fast werewolf cubs, haha.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
It was 12 hour mode, I'll just deal with the 24hr clock for now!
Have I missed one of the counters for it? I tried adding a toggle for 12 and 24 hour clocks and it broke almost everything for like four days.

Just wanted to chime in that this error still occurs in the most recent version, and that you still can't get to the nest after you're forced to say no and leave. I checked all of the western road, I checked the western forest, and each mile of the mountain path up to britmoor. There is no harpy nest.
Fixed, but I'm having incredibly bad RNG to find Two to test out the scene.

You won't find the harpy nests, they're below the southern cliffs and are currently unreachable to people without wings. Two flies you there, and can be found in the mountain area if you beat her.

InnocentWorld

May 1, 2020
Just to check, you have already started the quest at the suburbs with the sawmill workers outside Avadon, correct? In theory it should be as simple as a signing up with them to gain access to the dorms, following the trail there, which directs you to the slums. Though I'm guessing you've done all that, if you've found her prior.

It should just be a rng check, so something sure does sound awry. Maybe it's a time thing? Unsure.
Apparently it is a time thing! 12 hour mode seems to break time windows, shops will be closed too early, events won't trigger, and you can't find Percy.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Solid Snekk - Yep, the plug was the culprit. Which is amusing because it would keep getting me caught by the guards going into town.

Still contantly preggers though.

Oh, and I'm absolutely sure it's not intended, but you can go to the goblin cave and have the shaman deliver your kid... which I assume turns into a goblin or something cause it pretty much vanishes. So much for cheating my way to fast werewolf cubs, haha.
As hilarious as the guards checking your buttplug to see if you're smuggling semen into town, this bug has been fixed.

If you're a goblin slave and deliver a non goblin, they chuck it into the tentacle pit.

I just tested it as a non goblin slave and I have my puppies just fine.

General question on pregnancy timers bug you guys told me about, do you have the Broodmother mutation?

• Haha
Reactions: InnocentWorld
Apr 29, 2022
I cannot stress this enough Snekk, thank you so much for all of this. Please give me the head's up if I'm adding too much to the pile in terms of bug stuff or doubts and not enough content ideas.

So I began Playing the game since version 1.65, I got the Preg fix 1.7 and after following the address from the necromancer's hat, I find Avery, the person who claims to be my son (IIRC). That's great, I was wondering when and where I'd meet that goober! But as can be seen from my screenshot, the image is broken. Do I need to get the zip file of a previous version? I did place the Snekk mod inside of the QSP folder. Is this a problem on my end or just a simple bug to fix?

1685848124699.png

On a perhaps brighter note, I've got an idea for more content, hopefully it isn't redundant. Basically, what if the Player Character could work on the high end restaurant in the High Quarter, not necessarily as a lewd chef ala DoL's Cafe Campaign, (although that could be inspiration to add more stuff to the Frog content, not to mention the lover there needs more interaction after the scandal) but as the "plate" by which customers pick their food from, I swear there is an actual name for this sort of stuff since I've seen ecchi anime portray this sort of nonsense so obviously there is like a tag on rule 34 for this sort of thing for instance.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I cannot stress this enough Snekk, thank you so much for all of this. Please give me the head's up if I'm adding too much to the pile in terms of bug stuff or doubts and not enough content ideas.

2. So I began Playing the game since version 1.65, I got the Preg fix 1.7 and after following the address from the necromancer's hat, I find Avery, the person who claims to be my son (IIRC). That's great, I was wondering when and where I'd meet that goober! But as can be seen from my screenshot, the image is broken. Do I need to get the zip file of a previous version? I did place the Snekk mod inside of the QSP folder. Is this a problem on my end or just a simple bug to fix?

On a perhaps brighter note, I've got an idea for more content, hopefully it isn't redundant.

3. Basically, what if the Player Character could work on the high end restaurant in the High Quarter, , not necessarily as a lewd chef ala DoL's Cafe Campaign, (although that could be inspiration to add more stuff to the Frog content, not to mention the lover there needs more interaction after the scandal) but as the "plate" by which customers pick their food from, I swear there is an actual name for this sort of stuff since I've seen ecchi anime portray this sort of nonsense so obviously there is like a tag on rule 34 for this sort of thing for instance.
1. I'm glad you enjoy, despite the many bugs. Helping me fix them makes the game better.

2. Did you update your pictures from the latest download? I just did a run through and the image loads fine

3. The restaurant in the High Quarter is going to double as a brothel and its called nyotaimori. There's references to it if you decide to slut it up while delivering flowers.

I haven't played Degrees of Lewdity in years, there's a chef campaign now?

Also here's the final round of bugfixes for today

Last edited:

Zorok

Feb 12, 2020
What you could do for the horse, is simply make it reduce/increase your lust to a certain level, so that way, you can reduce it from near max, but it won't get you off completely.

Jul 11, 2019
I just tested it as a non goblin slave and I have my puppies just fine.

General question on pregnancy timers bug you guys told me about, do you have the Broodmother mutation?
I Just have the Beast mutation.
I get impregnated by a wolf, it tells me something like "Got preggers at 14:30" and then i have sex again and again and i dominate the alpha and then, checking again, the time has changed to a much sooner one, 9:50. It seems to re-register a pregnancy when having sex again and for one reason or another, the previously bugged "sleep and you have nightmares about elves and tenticles" must have counted as sex because it upated the timer.

Weirdly, after passing some time it changed from "9:50" to "9:050". Seemed to change back after sleeping again so it might have just been a print error. I did however see some others like "23:96".

Unlike in 1.5 or 1.6, i can no longer see the "You can give birth in x days" underneath where it lists when i was impregnated.

The cheat option for pregnancy "Make it zero" still does nothing, it seems.

Also for some reason in 1.71 i can no longer have sex with my male horse despite meeting all the criteria. The option isn't there.

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Fixed, but I'm having incredibly bad RNG to find Two to test out the scene.

You won't find the harpy nests, they're below the southern cliffs and are currently unreachable to people without wings. Two flies you there, and can be found in the mountain area if you beat her.
Good to know. The harpy drops you off outside fort reach so had no idea where their home is. That being said, I think the kidnap scene somehow deletes her character encounter entirely so it becomes impossible to visit the nests after that point since you can't fight her anymore. Once I trigger the flag for her to start showing up in the mountains it doesn't take too long for her to show up consistently. But you can spend many days on the western road after the kidnap scene and she will not appear again. I think that error involving the nest location not existing is screwing up her relationship progression somehow.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I *had* the broodmother mutation, but it's no longer listed when I look at the ledger (body mutations is blank). Unsure if that helps or not.

It seems if you are futa and you are checking the library about fires in Avery's mansion, and thus groped by spectral hands, the game doesn't properly shift to the next stage (nobleparentfetish=5), unless I'm missing some sort of obvious trigger. 140 Avery rep and I'm doing more housework than the elf maid ever did.

Arena rape/conquests are reversed in the ledger. I.e. if you say you don't wanna bang your defeated foes (and vice versa) it happens - if you say you do want to, it's just the opposite.

Mana is now written as Manna in the stats?

Looks like in the save file I had a massive amount of horse spunk constantly at work in the background. Setting that to zero seems to have helped, but I haven't messed with getting pregnant again since.

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
In game, I'd say to add a notes tab, and maybe a in game walkthru or quests tab.
If you do quest tab, maybe have every single thing be a quest, and list how to start said quest if you haven't started them yet.

Like how do you find the farm? Who do you need to talk to and where.

A map is also something that would really help, since it's more or less guess work as to where things are. (till you learn the layouts)

The Maid Quest I got the least confused on because it actually did some of these things.
Um, I guess you haven't found the map yet? It's inside the ledger, the first line, I found MC's farm thanks to it (there was a mention at a character creation that you are from Britmor), but I guess in your case, you would rather prefer it to be interactive, like a fast travel system in Avedon. Maybe I am better at orienting in this game since I played Rubedo too, some things were much harder to find there.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
1. I'm glad you enjoy, despite the many bugs. Helping me fix them makes the game better.

2. Did you update your pictures from the latest download? I just did a run through and the image loads fine

3. The restaurant in the High Quarter is going to double as a brothel and its called nyotaimori. There's references to it if you decide to slut it up while delivering flowers.

4. I haven't played Degrees of Lewdity in years, there's a chef campaign now?

Also here's the final round of bugfixes for today
1. (^_^)

2. I don't think so, I'll download the full zip file as opposed to just the qsp file on its own. So far so good, thanks!

3. Oh, I'll begin the flower quest then!

4. That's what the wiki for it says, not sure if its just planned or already in-game, what I do know, and what my point was, was that you could not only put breast milk on your cooked meal (be it, coffee or baked goods for instance), but just about any lewd fluid is game, cum, squirt, anything considered lewd.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
How do I fuck the dog? I've turned bestiality on in the ledger (it was really weird to suddenly not be able to fool around with horse. And I think it should be mentioned that you turn on/off preferences in the ledger - I thought it was only for tracking income). I can look at my dogs on the farm but I can only step away from them...

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Broke my inventory :)

I can't scroll in it, meaning I can only access the top few items.
Can you post a save to your game so I can see what items you have? I've given myself every item in the game and am not triggering it.

Panpan34

Aug 2, 2021
I can't find the start of the yellow pages quest, I'm assuming its needed for the collar. Could I have a hint please? I've looked mostly in the suburb.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes