Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
So. If Death visits your farm and gets boned by the resident minotaur, did she technically Meat Your Maker?.

...I'll uh, see myself out.

Loss scenes? So we'll need to use an older save where Meat isn't on the ranch/Percy saved? Or is this another thing like a spar or whatnot?

Haha. So they go from lithe to buxom with the potion, huh? Feels like a Steelwind Sibling would make note that your hips are wider than the Anette's now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. So. If Death visits your farm and gets boned by the resident minotaur, did she technically Meat Your Maker?.

...I'll uh, see myself out.

2. Loss scenes? So we'll need to use an older save where Meat isn't on the ranch/Percy saved? Or is this another thing like a spar or whatnot?

3. Haha. So they go from lithe to buxom with the potion, huh? Feels like a Steelwind Sibling would make note that your hips are wider than the Anette's now.
1. Death would simply rape reap all of your friends, not sure if inviting her would be a good idea.

2. Going to add a scene similar to the werewolf where you can sell them to the arena after defeating them, along with the option to have your minotaur children fight in there if you donate them as babies.

3. Commenting on your changes is something not coded in fully yet. Stats are added to note your initial race/gender but I haven't done anything with it yet.

Reactions: YuriiH

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Which brings an interesting point up - there's a *lot* of horrible creatures just sort of roaming around. Big bad status.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, here's an interesting idea: Especially if the player ends up renown for their milk or deeds or whatever.

Edit: So I finally got around to Annabelle, or what there is of it. Well, hell. And here's the less benevolent milking array that pretty much renders the above idea inconsequential. Damn that was quick, haha.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Which brings an interesting point up - there's a *lot* of horrible creatures just sort of roaming around. Big bad status.

Oh, here's an interesting idea: Especially if the player ends up renown for their milk or deeds or whatever.

Edit: So I finally got around to Annabelle, or what there is of it. Well, hell. And here's the less benevolent milking array that pretty much renders the above idea inconsequential. Damn that was quick, haha.

The general background theme I'm trying to make is that the world sucks, but its stable. In your adventures you destabilize everything and that fragile peace begins to crack. You do this partially at the moment since bees and spiders can be found in the woods and on the road after the Mine Bugs questline.

Multiple powerful entities exist in the world with their own agendas and powers, each doing their own thing.

Yes to Circe, she was told to specifically not kill you. She has to kill people to stay alive, so the sacrifices will continue until an alternate is found, and she has no intention of finding an alternate solution.

With your human children, you'll feel an unease when they're in danger and your lovers tab will let you know where they're trapped.

Mine Bugs 3 gets you the bees at your farm to join your ever growing harem. It's why I'm putting work into getting Nafsu ready so that I can start on the brothel next, there's a lot of horny girls in your immediate area that need work.

Considering as a Steelwind you lived at the farm your entire life and never saw Bess the last few years she's been alive, it is not unusual Annabelle never saw you either.

Annabelle does join you on the farm in the future.

The Milk Farm is a direct port from when it was a mod to Rubedo. If you look at the master list of characters I posted earlier, Annabelle also has Bowsette as a character tag.

It's partially being rewritten, but since the Clinic is a reward from Det for doing a major heist or you get the ability to buy it after getting a nursing degree. Since heists and the college are unfinished, so is the clinic. Left it in so it can still be interacted with, even in its current state.

Gajeel666

May 14, 2019
How does it work with the werewolves, I have a call of 100 and I'm still a slave. Can't she get pregnant or me and i don't get to be alpha?

Reactions: Raindancer

Basedestroyer

Sep 26, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far, great to see an active dev around working on a game with content/tags I am interested in! I've been running into a lot of problems getting the game to work sometimes though.

1. What are the requirements to sleep with Avery? I have tried a number of different times of day, I have increased reputation to 100, and I tried Fem Avery/Male PC, and Male Avery/Fem PC with no results.

2. The mansion also seems bugged still even with 1.73, there will be manor events with the hands for female PC starting with 'Your nudity has not gone unnoticed..." or something similar despite wearing clothes, moreover for both PC sexes there's a broken event error that will trigger when switching rooms sometimes, I'm not sure what the event is but the PC is always naked after.
The Error Reads:
"Location: slavemanorevents
Area: on visit
Line: 15
Code: 116
Desc: Bracket not found!"

3. Is there a way to specifically use the black book? I have yet to be able to use it for anything specifically unless it's only used in events and cannot be used specifically, or am I missing something?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Dead Meme or not, Bowsette is always a fun time. It's all fun and games until a loud adventurer in overalls and a cap keeps attacking you in the wild and at your farm, looking to save their 'princess'.

So uh, I get that the world sucks, and some people wanna tear it down, but I assume there will be options to make things slightly less horrible? Perhaps?

I believe Snekk is working on the Avery fix stuff, and was certainly waging a mighty battle against it yesterday. You aren't going insane or doing it wrong, I ran into the same confusion.

The Black Book is more of a plot hook than anything else atm. You can use it to get Death to strip, Avee (currently unfinished) will hint at its use, and it can be used to summon and control a zombie (ew?) as well as much with the Ghosts and (I presume) Avery's ghost mom in the mansion.

So, used for some fun scenes and plot stuff, with more to come, I'm sure.

Gajeel666 Wolves or werewolves? I don't *think* monstergirl werewolves are in yet.

commodous556

Aug 9, 2021
Issues encountered with 1.73 so far:

1. Pregnancy seems semi-broken in general. Lots of error messages when the clock rolls over at midnight after impregnating NPCs.

1.5 PCs impregnated by the horse seems especially broken. Pregnancy timer seems to reset every day at midnight. There's never a birth, and trying to terminate the pregnancy doesn't do anything. Causes error messages which will occasionally lead to screens with no option to leave other than the emergency exit.

2. PCs who start as male Steelwinds then use potions to become female seemingly can't romance Bill anymore, at not if they've romanced Annette first. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, not sure.

3. Speaking to Bill about drowning leads to a dead end where the emergency exit is required.

4. It seems romance scenes with Avery are still not accessible.

5. Entering the circus tents causes dead end scenes requiring the emergency exit.

6. Lube still doesn't seem to work right. Using lube twice will remove it, and it cannot be applied again until after the PC bathes.

7. The whole "Zone your slum home into the White Space" thing seems to be broken, it doesn't do anything as far as I can tell.
The backrooms are also inaccessible after the yellow rooms quest is completed. Is it supposed to be like that?

8. The PC gets the option to move a zombie into the cellar of the farm house even if they haven't completed the necromancer quest. That doesn't seem right.

Again, I'm just trying to help out here. I apologize if it sounds as if I'm complaining.
Thank you for your work Snekk!

PS. Are you still open to suggestions for additional content?

Bobaan

Jun 25, 2021
2 Questions

1 is the tentacle quest currently complete or?

2 in the newest update the dev alt start that i use as cheats seems completely different from last's version

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
How does it work with the werewolves, I have a call of 100 and I'm still a slave. Can't she get pregnant or me and i don't get to be alpha?
I thought you had to break the werewolf's cursed collar or be the alpha of the regular wolf pack (the quadruped ones who live in their own separate wolf den) to be able to leave the werewolf ruins freely.

in the newest update the dev alt start that i use as cheats seems completely different from last's version

The dev alt starts are different as of 1.7 iirc. Cheats are available in the ledger for the regular starts now. I think the old dev alt start scenarios were all integrated into regular events or quests available in a normal play through.

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
hi, i havent played it yet (will try out later) but im curious and wanted to know how does the impregnation/ pregnancy mechanism works in the game? like,
- Is there a full belly getting bigger + giving birth + after birth scene there? or is it just magically "pop heres the baby" when the timer is up and the children remain to be part of the history and not to be mentioned after in the game?
- Any preggo sex?
- Any (possibly) ultra ovulation (bear more children/ eggs or wtsoever, maybe has a upper limit or not for #children beared in 1 single pregnancy) , overdue content?
- Perhaps cumflation (with good cg lol)?
- The god forbidden incest (I think I saw the dev said yes to someone in this thread)?

Honestly ive never seen these mechanics/ tags in other popular games that are still in development, they either dont have impregnation content at all, or pregnancy can only be done with certain NPC and only once, and even if it can be done multiple times, the children are basically non-existent in game.... so i wonder how difficult is it to implement such things...

A worthy mention of a game that has the aforementioned mechanics is Hazumi & pregnation ( big fan of that game & the mods, quite innovative and new mechanics compared to other JRPG games, basically no set routes/ending implemented & can can be played forever, also not too grindy), i feel like this game has the potential, given how interactive the developer is with the community.

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
im not sure if this is a glitch or something but i can't get the pet zombie, i can't seem to ever get the one zombie along after being captured, my options are always try to rest, purposely make noise, and resist bindings. I also noted that i can make her appear once when playing a female but never as a male. also when going to the farm basement after naming the zombie gf (like in the older versions) she just disappears.

Only additions i can think of at the moment would be more clothing options. some that are very feminine, some that are masculine, and some that are more androgynous

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
im not sure if this is a glitch or something but i can't get the pet zombie, i can't seem to ever get the one zombie along after being captured, my options are always try to rest, purposely make noise, and resist bindings. I also noted that i can make her appear once when playing a female but never as a male. also when going to the farm basement after naming the zombie gf (like in the older versions) she just disappears.

Only additions i can think of at the moment would be more clothing options. some that are very feminine, some that are masculine, and some that are more androgynous
There was a glitch, I have it fixed in the upcoming release I just need to modify some events with Meat.

I sort of just kept most of the basic sets from Rubedo, I do plan on adding more clothes but I want them to actually do things. At the moment wearing the slutty outfit gets you to most events with little problems and the armors are just for show.

hi, i havent played it yet (will try out later) but im curious and wanted to know how does the impregnation/ pregnancy mechanism works in the game? like,
1. - Is there a full belly getting bigger + giving birth + after birth scene there? or is it just magically "pop heres the baby" when the timer is up and the children remain to be part of the history and not to be mentioned after in the game?
2. - Any preggo sex?
3. - Any (possibly) ultra ovulation (bear more children/ eggs or wtsoever, maybe has a upper limit or not for #children beared in 1 single pregnancy) , overdue content?
4. - Perhaps cumflation (with good cg lol)?
5. - The god forbidden incest (I think I saw the dev said yes to someone in this thread)?

6. Honestly ive never seen these mechanics/ tags in other popular games that are still in development, they either dont have impregnation content at all, or pregnancy can only be done with certain NPC and only once, and even if it can be done multiple times, the children are basically non-existent in game.... so i wonder how difficult is it to implement such things...

7. A worthy mention of a game that has the aforementioned mechanics is Hazumi & pregnation ( big fan of that game & the mods, quite innovative and new mechanics compared to other JRPG games, basically no set routes/ending implemented & can can be played forever, also not too grindy), i feel like this game has the potential, given how interactive the developer is with the community.
1. More of the, 'pop heres your baby' route. I do plan on having your gradual baby bump swell to full size based on how much time is left, but that is not a priority at the moment.

2. NPCs comment on it but I don't have the pictures in because...I don't know why. Another low priority job.

3. Not yet with how fragile my pregnancy code is. I am by no means a coder and everything currently in game is what I've learned and done in three months.

4. Possibly, but the amount of creatures that can do that to you is quite small.

5. One of the starts has you have two siblings you can lewd, and you are able to bang several generations of your goblin children freely. I am working on a child system but I am unsure how to balance it. Not every one of your kids is going to be build for adventure.

6. It is quite difficult. I have a system that's about 40% done, basically you'll have about ten active children with the rest being background characters. Their parentage, genders and unique images and names should carry over but I'm having a problem locking a specific image to a random character.

7. That game is very specifically tailored to pregnancy so its a tall ask for me to compare my game to such a specialized game.

7a. I am open to mods or adding content made by others, although I am a bit afraid of someone withdrawing their consent on added content and demanding it removed, and then a chunk of the game ends up broken.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
2 Questions

1 is the tentacle quest currently complete or?

2 in the newest update the dev alt start that i use as cheats seems completely different from last's version
1. Currently incomplete. You can meet it and be violated by it, but the content I have planned for it is not in the game.

2. The dev start isn't a start and I will be renaming it. It's my testing area for new content and I got tired of editing it out.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far, great to see an active dev around working on a game with content/tags I am interested in! I've been running into a lot of problems getting the game to work sometimes though.

1. What are the requirements to sleep with Avery? I have tried a number of different times of day, I have increased reputation to 100, and I tried Fem Avery/Male PC, and Male Avery/Fem PC with no results.

2. The mansion also seems bugged still even with 1.73, there will be manor events with the hands for female PC starting with 'Your nudity has not gone unnoticed..." or something similar despite wearing clothes, moreover for both PC sexes there's a broken event error that will trigger when switching rooms sometimes, I'm not sure what the event is but the PC is always naked after.
The Error Reads:
"Location: slavemanorevents
Area: on visit
Line: 15
Code: 116
Desc: Bracket not found!"

3. Is there a way to specifically use the black book? I have yet to be able to use it for anything specifically unless it's only used in events and cannot be used specifically, or am I missing something?
1&2: I have fixed the Avery manor and made it easier to have sex with Avery in the upcoming update.

3. If you get the black book deciphered you can raise, speak to and destroy undead. In fights against regular zombies you can just instantly destroy them and win the fight. Speaking to the dead will come into play in areas with more bodies.-

Issues encountered with 1.73 so far:

1. Pregnancy seems semi-broken in general. Lots of error messages when the clock rolls over at midnight after impregnating NPCs.

1.5 PCs impregnated by the horse seems especially broken. Pregnancy timer seems to reset every day at midnight. There's never a birth, and trying to terminate the pregnancy doesn't do anything. Causes error messages which will occasionally lead to screens with no option to leave other than the emergency exit.

2. PCs who start as male Steelwinds then use potions to become female seemingly can't romance Bill anymore, at not if they've romanced Annette first. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, not sure.

3. Speaking to Bill about drowning leads to a dead end where the emergency exit is required.

4. It seems romance scenes with Avery are still not accessible.

5. Entering the circus tents causes dead end scenes requiring the emergency exit.

6. Lube still doesn't seem to work right. Using lube twice will remove it, and it cannot be applied again until after the PC bathes.

7. The whole "Zone your slum home into the White Space" thing seems to be broken, it doesn't do anything as far as I can tell.
The backrooms are also inaccessible after the yellow rooms quest is completed. Is it supposed to be like that?

8. The PC gets the option to move a zombie into the cellar of the farm house even if they haven't completed the necromancer quest. That doesn't seem right.

9. Again, I'm just trying to help out here. I apologize if it sounds as if I'm complaining.
Thank you for your work Snekk!

10. PS. Are you still open to suggestions for additional content?
1. I did fix a bug with the broodmother resetting your pregnancy times and date, I'll do some testing to see if its fixed

2. Potions are kinda buggy with NPCs and romance at the moment. I'll add this to my bugfix list.

3. I will look into this as I thought it was working fine.

4. Fixed in the next update

5. I know, I keep meaning to add them in but each one is a different fetish and there's a lot to write.

6. Fixed.

7. It was a meme location at first because of so many steam games I saw of the Backrooms. Eventually getting lost in there will have you pop out somewhere random, but that feature is not in because the world isn't fully built out yet.
7a. Also no, its not supposed to be broken like that. I'll add it to my bugfix list.

8. Correct. You can just steal one. Super weird of you to do that.

9. I'm perfectly fine with criticism, and calling out the the bugs lets me fix them.

10. Absolutely.

Reactions: Basedestroyer

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
10 Active kids? On top of everything else going on? You are a glutton for punishment, Snekk.

And I raise a toast to your efforts.

...Then I assault with questions! Have at thee!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
10 Active kids? On top of everything else going on? You are a glutton for punishment, Snekk.

And I raise a toast to your efforts.

...Then I assault with questions! Have at thee!

Am I? The system is done. I just need to bugtest it and ensure that you can get rid of them and new children fill the place. Also having unique images that say stay for the current character, but that's the only thing keeping it from being in the game.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes