Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1- after leaving the yellow room and sleeping in a random bed, the option appears: "Zone your ... into the White Space", but I cannot select it. nothing happens.

2-I can't do the Black Wolf mission. my incompetence? or needed white space to have worked? if so, the problem reported above is preventing me from continuing.

3- where should I find nafsu and the girlfriend that is in the market since the port is different from previous versions?

4-cum de demon releases the collar. female cum would also do something? or do you have no plans for that?

5-like I don't care that the girls my character relates to get involved with other women, but when it's another man it ends up being a nuisance. Like percy (I turned her into a girl) she is abused by the minotaur, I would put a event where we have the ability to follow her or maybe convince her to share her plan so we can decide if we're going to handle her idea on our own or say let it go? (if we let it go she would go on her own).
1. I changed how the events related to bed travel, so that is fixed in 1.77. If you had slept it also would have gone away.

2. If you saw Death and Mariko drinking, then that is as far as that quest currently goes.

3. Nafsu has been pushed back to act 3 and is currently unavailable in the game.

4. It would require collecting it from Annette, but her fluids are planned for other things.

5. There are only three currently planned cases of monster rape on lover NPC's: one is Percy and is the Meat encounter, another is telling your children to explore the forest and they getting raped by monsters, and the third is when you open the brothel and have low security on your farm.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Oddly, with the Chosen One start as a futa this time around I can't seem to trigger Bill as a lover. It does the usual bit of asking if he can pound you like he does Bess, but instead of the options to fool around there doesn't seem to be anything listed to follow up, regardless if it's at the barn/field or in the house.

This is after the island adventure, so maybe that has something to do with it? Unsure. Fresh game (not an old save). Will try it again with a different origin later, since it has a different way of unlocking him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Oddly, with the Chosen One start as a futa this time around I can't seem to trigger Bill as a lover. It does the usual bit of asking if he can pound you like he does Bess, but instead of the options to fool around there doesn't seem to be anything listed to follow up, regardless if it's at the barn/field or in the house.

This is after the island adventure, so maybe that has something to do with it? Unsure. Fresh game (not an old save). Will try it again with a different origin later, since it has a different way of unlocking him.

[typos]
Fixed by adding a futa version of the sex scene.

Fixed the typos too

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I was messing around with some coloring and sketching and had a thought. You mentioned that visually and thematically you wanted elves and Avelon elves to be noteably different.

Since the description for the maid start states that you come from a far away land, what if they were dark/dusky skinned ala the sultanate, or made simply; a drow style coloring for the player?

And thus Avelon types (the player, Loksi, and any others that pop up because plot) go the fair skinned route?

Still finishing up my gobo and Steelwind mess currently, but it seemed a consideration worth sharing.

Regarding when you are getting down and dirty with gobwife and Percy (both futa):

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I think until more is developed that area is primarily for the Maid start, though there is some interaction with the residents when looking into building up the forest brothel.

Last edited:

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
1.i managed to get the dragon isle quest to repeat after surrendering to the snake a few times, not sure if it has been reported yet
2. annabelle has gone to a soft lock where you cant press the buttin to leave again
3.can only bet the bovine and reset potion from the witch in the forest, no way of getting her to give you masc/fem potions
currently on the weapon fix test patch

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.i managed to get the dragon isle quest to repeat after surrendering to the snake a few times, not sure if it has been reported yet
2. annabelle has gone to a soft lock where you cant press the buttin to leave again
3.can only bet the bovine and reset potion from the witch in the forest, no way of getting her to give you masc/fem potions
currently on the weapon fix test patch
1. Fixed, accidently had the win condition reset you to a prior quest point.

2. Fixed, accidentally tagged her as a location rather than as a NPC.

3. That's odd, since the only prerequisite is that you have 100 gems, but both the cow and reset potions also need 100 gems. I've changed the scene a little bit that might fix it but I can't trigger the bug.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
A bit too tricky for my current skill set I think, but a fun attempt so far. Unfinished, but it's starting to shape up at least.

Question to you, is this a catfight because the Team Boys goblin stole someone's man or is this the unlucky goblin being forcibly lewded by a group of girls because honestly both are great.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I must be stupid, where the hell is the Minotaur?
It is a bit convoluted to find at the moment.

1. Meet and keep Percy as a gf
2. Acquire farm, and then the barn for said farm
3. Buy a cow for Percy
4. Wait for Percy to proc the quest

torsorunkenshi

Jan 22, 2020
It is a bit convoluted to find at the moment.

1. Meet and keep Percy as a gf
2. Acquire farm, and then the barn for said farm
3. Buy a cow for Percy
4. Wait for Percy to proc the quest
No see, that's already happened, Percy's gone and I at the moment have to find her. However my dumbass must've missed the obvious hint in her diary about where this Minotaur should be.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Question to you, is this a catfight because the Team Boys goblin stole someone's man or is this the unlucky goblin being forcibly lewded by a group of girls because honestly both are great.
Hm. Could be both or neither, haha.

Uh, to clarify, I had a few sketches I've been playing around with. The gist was expanding a bit on the Unlucky upbringing.

You did also get my imagination buzzing with the captured by Meat scenario, so I'm slowely attempting to craft some lewd minotaur action, but there's a lot of variables there. I've got a long way to go as an artist, but every attempt gets me a bit further along. ...Or strains the wrist. Either or, really.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I finished the tent island so I thought I'd hit this up.

1. I was messing around with some coloring and sketching and had a thought. You mentioned that visually and thematically you wanted elves and Avelon elves to be noteably different.

Since the description for the maid start states that you come from a far away land, what if they were dark/dusky skinned ala the sultanate, or made simply; a drow style coloring for the player?

2. And thus Avelon types (the player, Loksi, and any others that pop up because plot) go the fair skinned route?

3. (quote stuff)
1. There is going to be a land north of the Sultanate, that the Maid and Shipwreck PCs come from, that you need to outride the storm to reach, which is where your chosen mount comes in. They're on the other side of the mountains, so they should have more of a tan than people in Avedon but less tanned than the Sultanate.

2. Your player start is called Last of the Line and Loksi is called the Last Elf in Avedon for a reason. Other elves exist but none are native to Avedon.

3. I've added some of them to the game. I'm perfectly fine with people editing the game or suggesting edits. I know I'm not the best writer and some scenes begin to suffer when I work on a single thing for too long.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1-2. Tan, but not strikingly so. Hm. Got a anime or toon character you can name drop for the pigment color reference? Not a huge deal since atm I'm just gonna pallete swap the elf design when I finish it atm, haha.

Currently playing with Gob ideas and working on the 'base' for Steelwind and the elf type. If you have a idea in mind for the hair for said elf, (or gob scene) I'm all ears. I'm thinking they may go mid or longer length, or maybe some fashionable braids. Maybe. We'll see how lazy I go. May toss a wip up here in the next day or two for comments or suggestions.

Anyway. Goal is to get a feel for the standard vibe of a type, then draw something simple like taking the D or giving a blow job, but with the different backgrounds plugged in, so to speak. Get a feel for how crazy or draining things will be moving forward.

The only NPCs I think I've tenatively got down so far are Percy and Annabelle (Mona).

Could give Bess a go, though. You said she was based off a character and typically not wearing a stitch, so her reclining on a fence or some general poses shouldn't be murder. I'm sadly crap at backgrounds, though.

3. Ah. I tend to do a bit of editing and suggestions for a friend now and then so the reflexes kicked in. I'm rubbish with tech and such, so I tend to just stick with making a google doc or abusing discord now and then. I don't have the first clue how to tackle things like github, though I suppose I should probably learn at some point.

4. Regarding Percy's named kid (I think I asked this before), but how wild are you going when it comes to their origin? Like, can they be futa? If the player is an elf, does that make them a half elf? What about gobs? (It seems like pregnant gobs make little gobs, but what if Percy is the one carrying?). Or are you going a far more sane route and having 'em set as this or that?

5. Lewding the Avee kitsune when?

6. Stumbled on some writing with a 'Jane' getting embarassed by her bold, salacious mom, when I was trying to see how to trigger Avery stuff. Is Jane the town gf? They both seem fun (love the dynamic of the older making the younger squirm).

Ricky4613

May 27, 2019
i must be missing something but im not seeing how to change avery's gender,i know about the mirror in the basement but i cant do anything with it

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Regarding Percy's named kid (I think I asked this before), but how wild are you going when it comes to their origin? Like, can they be futa? If the player is an elf, does that make them a half elf? What about gobs? (It seems like pregnant gobs make little gobs, but what if Percy is the one carrying?). Or are you going a far more sane route and having 'em set as this or that?

2. Lewding the Avee kitsune when?

3. Stumbled on some writing with a 'Jane' getting embarassed by her bold, salacious mom, when I was trying to see how to trigger Avery stuff. Is Jane the town gf? They both seem fun (love the dynamic of the older making the younger squirm).
1. Race depends on the child, so half elf kids have the ears. Futa is a rare trait but I currently have where you can reroll your kid until they have the gender and picture you want. The picture is random, but gender specific.
1a. See the pic below for how it works, or you can go into the dev testing area and press 'Human Baby' and then 'Raise Kids'. Your first kid should pop up.

2. I can probably work on that for the next release.

3. Jane and Allison are not the town gf, I simply need to write out their full content but am working on making certain events trigger a certain way. Allison is the market tavernkeeper, Jane is the girl stuck in the gate wall. Mother and daughter combo.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes