untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
is anyone getting any pregnancy bugs? cant seem to give birth to werewolves and always says when you go to a clinic you are not ready to give birth.

nevermind the bugfix fixxed it, was running on the old 1.76

Kristoferino

Sep 24, 2018
So, it seems that aside from kitsune shrine having problems with returning goblins, i also found issue with working in the port, when doing it i am getting just blank description window and action "leave her alone". I tried spamming it to see if any events trigger but so far the only event that triggers sometimes is the Avalon one. Oh...and also when defeated by goblins and dragged to their lair i am just getting into infinite loop of battles with goblins...not sure if thats intended or not.

Apr 29, 2022
Another bug to report, for better or worse. The images for the circus attraction have for some reason been broken. I downloaded Snekk's new version and made a new adventure before getting here:

1687458812597.png

Edit: Just got the new patch and the images loaded properly this time! Thanks!

Apr 29, 2022
Ok, for something that is probably more legitimate. Despite having enough energy to do just about any job, I get this prompt when trying to assist the soldiers in the fort: 1687459806543.png

Is this intentional?

It has been there a while.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Okay! So, Gobs in the shrine still seem borked, i.e. resetting back to goblin owned status. When I was playing the gob you could obviously only praise what they have going once, then every return trip was simply to fight.

Tried it with both the Unlucky and Last of the Line, but the goblin rape kitsune brigade reigns supreme.

I also checked out the minotaur loss, but the rope doesn't lose hp despite the minotaur losing energy (was at -51 when I called it quits). Which I assume is why the player can't leave the situation. Great scene/setup, by the by.

I get that the minotaur can't cum, but it doesn't make too much sense that they'd be trying to breed Percy's throat gleefully then not attempt to do the same thing again later to either character (aside from the boinking) after recouping.

A few ideas for this for the situation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's a couple bits of text that seemed off:

And lastly, a response to your response about the island goodness.

Spoilers ahead, ya'ar!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So, it seems that aside from kitsune shrine having problems with returning goblins,

i also found issue with working in the port, when doing it i am getting just blank description window and action "leave her alone". I tried spamming it to see if any events trigger but so far the only event that triggers sometimes is the Avalon one.

Oh...and also when defeated by goblins and dragged to their lair i am just getting into infinite loop of battles with goblins...not sure if thats intended or not.
What do you mean "returning goblins"

Fixed. Port work has been gutted and spread out to their own separate events so port work right now is very shallow. You can meet a girl whose event chain hasn't been written yet, or do some minor work.

You kept tripping the check to enter the cave without a goblin token, which you get from defeating a goblin. Fixed.

Ok, for something that is probably more legitimate. Despite having enough energy to do just about any job, I get this prompt when trying to assist the soldiers in the fort:
Is this intentional?

It has been there a while.
No, not in the slightest. Somehow that location still had code from Rubedo that I used as a base to write that scene. It's fixed now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. [alot]

And lastly, a response to your response about the island goodness.

Spoilers ahead, ya'ar!

1. Fixed some bugs and made others features. I'll add more to Meat's prison cell once I get around to updating the area once I revisit the basic sex mechanics.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The plan for 1.77 is:

More brothel events
Finish Tentacle, Centaur and Amazon islands
Backend work on sex system

Any other suggestions?

Apr 29, 2022
The plan for 1.77 is:

More brothel events
Finish Tentacle, Centaur and Amazon islands
Backend work on sex system

Any other suggestions?
Honestly? More sexual encounters with Elle, now, to be fair, I haven't accessed the Brothel yet, but just in general, I wish there were more sexual encounters with her, including before the brothel; because as is, when I can bang her, I just bang her brains out until I have a funny number for her reputation with me.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
Not sure how new this bug is but when interacting with the people in the tentacle wall deep in the cave, I get this:
1687487468830.png

I got the Nun inside the tentacle walls image but there was no way to leave outside of the emergency exit.

Apr 29, 2022
Never has this happened to me before but somehow, this happened:
1687488923972.png

Not sure if this is a new feature but after I got accosted by the guards and went to prison; I left it and yet I still don't have any weapons on me that I can use. I tried buying a sword but got nothing, due to this notice. How do I remove it, and get my weapons back?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Oh, I forgot one. Clicking on Bill for the hire/fire ledger of the brothel resulted in a weird error that seemed to mess the entire process up. Meat and Bess were fine, however.

Pft. Foolish Red. That is a perfectly valid business opportunity *and* a bonding experience with the employees. Fool I say.

There is a sign that used to say "Shrine", but someone stole the E.

The cheek on those gobs, I say!

Edit: Shrine seems to be working, Loss to the minotaur fires up this error with no way to proceed.

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 7
Code: 118
Desc: Syntax error!
OK

Unlucky Gob has the option listed for boinking Avee (when gifted the slave), but the goggles do nothing. I assume that's just how it be for now.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Never has this happened to me before but somehow, this happened:
View attachment 2717180

Not sure if this is a new feature but after I got accosted by the guards and went to prison; I left it and yet I still don't have any weapons on me that I can use. I tried buying a sword but got nothing, due to this notice. How do I remove it, and get my weapons back?
How did you leave the prison? I've added a weapon fix to the cheat menu to fix it for now, and gone into the prison and added more tags to give you back your stuff but I'm unsure exactly where it failed.

I also fixed the pit walls.

Oh, I forgot one. Clicking on Bill for the hire/fire ledger of the brothel resulted in a weird error that seemed to mess the entire process up. Meat and Bess were fine, however.

Pft. Foolish Red. That is a perfectly valid business opportunity *and* a bonding experience with the employees. Fool I say.

There is a sign that used to say "Shrine", but someone stole the E.

The cheek on those gobs, I say!

Edit: Shrine seems to be working, Loss to the minotaur fires up this error with no way to proceed.

Unlucky Gob has the option listed for boinking Avee (when gifted the slave), but the goggles do nothing. I assume that's just how it be for now.

Fixed the minotaur slave and made changes to Bill, but what messes up when you select him?

Unlucky Gob should be mostly broken as I still need to go through the entire sex menu to change them into futa. Quite a lot, but I want to revisit the sex menu before I get Children out so its on the list.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Is it possible to keep the goblins in the Kitsune shrine and have Avee available to teach spells? I started a new game for the update, but I don't want to kick them out now that most goblin content is there.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Fixed the minotaur slave and made changes to Bill, but what messes up when you select him?
I'm going to try and zip through to this point again with a different origin to test it out, but this is with the Steelwind Chosen One. Once I click on Bill's name using the [manage your employees] pick, i.e. Have Bill help with security this error pops up:

Error
Area: on visit
Line: 20
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!
OK

In addition, the next page that follows has his name missing from the list (so for example, Meat and Bess are still listed, but Bill is not).

The more interesting error is that if you select the option of Go back to the main ledger things *seem* normal, but when you click on manage your employees it spits out the same error as above, and is locked on the portion that shows only the remaining security types, regardless of entering and exiting the employees ledger.

That is to say you can't access the whoring talent options which is normally below, at all.

I assume minotaur event images are blank or missing for the time being, ja?

Oh, hey! Question: if you had your choice, what would be the color or pelt of Meat, art wise? Which pic do you think would be the most accurate a 'look'?

Last edited:

Kristoferino

Sep 24, 2018
What do you mean "returning goblins"

Fixed. Port work has been gutted and spread out to their own separate events so port work right now is very shallow. You can meet a girl whose event chain hasn't been written yet, or do some minor work.

You kept tripping the check to enter the cave without a goblin token, which you get from defeating a goblin. Fixed.

No, not in the slightest. Somehow that location still had code from Rubedo that I used as a base to write that scene. It's fixed now.
Oh by "returning goblins" i meant the issue some people mentioned on previous pages, that after defeating goblins at the kitsune shrine, then exiting the location, and then returning to it the goblins would be back there again like you never actually defeated them at all.

takuya1234

Apr 10, 2019
1- after leaving the yellow room and sleeping in a random bed, the option appears: "Zone your ... into the White Space", but I cannot select it. nothing happens.
Sem título.png

2-I can't do the Black Wolf mission. my incompetence? or needed white space to have worked? if so, the problem reported above is preventing me from continuing.

3- where should I find nafsu and the girlfriend that is in the market since the port is different from previous versions?

4-cum de demon releases the collar. female cum would also do something? or do you have no plans for that?

5-like I don't care that the girls my character relates to get involved with other women, but when it's another man it ends up being a nuisance. Like percy (I turned her into a girl) she is abused by the minotaur, I would put a event where we have the ability to follow her or maybe convince her to share her plan so we can decide if we're going to handle her idea on our own or say let it go? (if we let it go she would go on her own).

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regarding number five, I'm actually fairly impressed it took this long for that style request to surface, as it's one of the more popular stances on this forum. Or in general, probably.

Switching tracks slightly:

It does bring up an interesting quandary, though. Let's say the gamer and player is aiming for a vegetarian style experience -no meat, only lady lumps - for the adventure. If you can't even utilize Percy or the Gobwife as the surrogate for breeding, then that means missing out on a big chunk of the content. I don't actually see how a lesbian only run could work 100%, given the magical perverse, carnal world things are set in.

This is by no means the same stance or concept mentioned at the start, but it was a curious thought experiment all the same.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes