Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
i must be missing something but im not seeing how to change avery's gender,i know about the mirror in the basement but i cant do anything with it
There should be a little message stating which gender Avery is in the basement. If you have the mirror wiping picture, Avery is a girl. The basement should have Avery as a guy.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Race depends on the child, so half elf kids have the ears. Futa is a rare trait but I currently have where you can reroll your kid until they have the gender and picture you want. The picture is random, but gender specific.
1a. See the pic below for how it works, or you can go into the dev testing area and press 'Human Baby' and then 'Raise Kids'. Your first kid should pop up.

2. I can probably work on that for the next release.

3. Jane and Allison are not the town gf, I simply need to write out their full content but am working on making certain events trigger a certain way. Allison is the market tavernkeeper, Jane is the girl stuck in the gate wall. Mother and daughter combo.
Neat, I'll be sure to check it out.

May be a touch tricky, but... regarding wall girl: If the player opted to free them (or at the bear minimum didn't let themselves get 'stuck') the player can muse just how rediculous it is to end up in that position. Fast forward to a dungeon or exploration romp where a player can potentially end up stuck trying to breach a dungeon wall.

If you wanna go max lewd, the player can note that normal sized critters aren't enough to get you moving, but if you could entice something larger... (when they climax they pound the player so hard they are pushed through in an ungainly, messy, sticky heap. Freedom!)

Of course, a clever player will find an alternative or just lube/grease the entrance. But what fun is that?

In theory, all it would require is checking if the player chose this or that for a flag back with the wall girl, for the call back? Worth a chuckle.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.77 -
* Tentacle island fleshed out, now with dick falling off scene
* More stats that describe your PC, which will be worked into the updated sex system I have planned
* Snakes and spiders given scenes in the forest after finishing their respective quests
* Introduction of Malila, the unethical nurse in Monduval. Only interaction is removing plants from your womb, eventually the two of you will commit medical malpractice with your nursing degree
* Mine Bugs 3 quest intro started, but it has two parts that are unfinished so you cannot complete it.(It depends on the robot quest, but I haven't finished that one all the way, and it depends on meeting the soldier you met in the mine again, which needs the Monduval redesign, which I haven't done.)

On hold-
* Alraune sex on hold, and what it offers, until I can find enough art I like for the sex scenes
* Snake pregnancy currently unavailable as I need to implement the PC getting arrested for giving birth to weird things
* Description of vines infesting the PC's womb may change as the concept and its use was written in my notes but I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote down the idea

Plans for next update-
* Robot Quest finish
* Monduval rework
* Amazon/Centaur islands
* Rework of Nafsu so you can trigger the new intro for Foxxy which is in the game, but unable to be triggered.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
It's actually worth asking - while Percy doesn't *want* to be a doctor, why doesn't the PC gain a official midwife or type that specializes in child delivery? Seems like that may be something they want a bit closer to home the larger the tribe grows.

Huh. Foxxy is tied to Nafsu? Weird.

Okay, so speaking of weird, something isn't quite working with the stat array for origin specific futas regarding bewwwwwbs.

Here's the description for the Last of the Line & Unlucky Gob :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I started a run with the other genders and types and they seem to be working just fine. Additionally, if you mix the potions or jump into the Percy fog event the stats update without issue, seems like.

Oh. Looks like unless there's a update feature or something, any player in futa form from an older save also isn't reading correctly.
Edit: False alarm. At first it has an issue, but it updates with a second look. All it took was save edit to the bust value to 'fix' the Gob or Last of Line, not that it's super neccessary as both stories are just beginning with those types.

While it's (mostly) theatre of the mind, how does one ramp up their bust to ten (I feel there's missing an obvious joke by taking the stat up to eleven)? Uh, other than infestation because ick.

Conversly, for the flat is justice crew, is there a way to lower the size while keeping your bits?

If you are futa mode the body doesn't alter with the potions for the most part. Or does it require the Bess transformation potion thing? I think I saw that once.

So it looks like to bring Foxxy/Nog into the world it requires relations with either

Avee is definately my pick then, mostly because that means she gets some boosted potential character development as a mom, perhaps.

Are both Avee and Mariko intentionally white haired, or is that just how it ended up?

Strange. Bill seems to have no options for the horizontal bop with a futa Steelwind. I thought this was fixed?

Gob caves are being funky (as a prisoner). The option to choose kitsune to bang or gobs to service is missing (checked as elf and human).

Funky. Is there a trigger for the elf being able to get knocked up? 96 relation from being violated by gobs, but no bun in the oven. When I tried it with the human it was almost immediate.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Over in the circus (next to Avedon) with the fortune teller, in one of the tents there's a fellow that sells odd goods. It'll require you unlocking Percy for access.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Eh quick question cause I've been trying to figure it out but I'm dumb:

Can you only do the maid job if you do the futa maid start?

Cause I saw I was getting maid-centric cleaning pics in Avery's home and remembered it was a thing but couldn't find if it was a workable job outside the start.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Eh quick question cause I've been trying to figure it out but I'm dumb:

Can you only do the maid job if you do the futa maid start?

Cause I saw I was getting maid-centric cleaning pics in Avery's home and remembered it was a thing but couldn't find if it was a workable job outside the start.
At the moment, yes. Once I rework the city of Monduval and fix the college there will be jobs that you can do.

Reactions: Fizel

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. It's actually worth asking - while Percy doesn't *want* to be a doctor, why doesn't the PC gain a official midwife or type that specializes in child delivery? Seems like that may be something they want a bit closer to home the larger the tribe grows.

2. Huh. Foxxy is tied to Nafsu? Weird.

3. Okay, so speaking of weird, something isn't quite working with the stat array for origin specific futas regarding bewwwwwbs.

4. Oh. Looks like unless there's a update feature or something, any player in futa form from an older save also isn't reading correctly.
Edit: False alarm. At first it has an issue, but it updates with a second look. All it took was save edit to the bust value to 'fix' the Gob or Last of Line, not that it's super neccessary as both stories are just beginning with those types.

5. While it's (mostly) theatre of the mind, how does one ramp up their bust to ten (I feel there's missing an obvious joke by taking the stat up to eleven)? Uh, other than infestation because ick.

6. Conversly, for the flat is justice crew, is there a way to lower the size while keeping your bits?

7. If you are futa mode the body doesn't alter with the potions for the most part. Or does it require the Bess transformation potion thing? I think I saw that once.

So it looks like to bring Foxxy/Nog into the world it requires relations with either

9. Avee is definately my pick then, mostly because that means she gets some boosted potential character development as a mom, perhaps.

10. Are both Avee and Mariko intentionally white haired, or is that just how it ended up?

11. Strange. Bill seems to have no options for the horizontal bop with a futa Steelwind. I thought this was fixed?

12. Gob caves are being funky (as a prisoner). The option to choose kitsune to bang or gobs to service is missing (checked as elf and human).

13. Funky. Is there a trigger for the elf being able to get knocked up? 96 relation from being violated by gobs, but no bun in the oven. When I tried it with the human it was almost immediate.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Little more detail on the gob cave elf nonsense:

If the elf leaves the cave and 'look for some action' and bang some gobs, bwap, probably preggers. Ditto for joining a war party and taking them vaginaly dominant like. Both result in you carrying your child like normal. Donating them to the tribe isn't working for the silly tag of "You gave birth to her in the goblin caves." (Why does this have quotes on either side, anyway?)

Even stranger, if you as a male or futa type opt to bang a gob on your adventures into the shrine, after you get the first gob preggers and she approaches you for marriage, the *next* description in the overrun shrine is 'your daughter is somewhere around here, but you don't know which'. (The one that follows is a 'bunch of them are yours'. )
As you can only marry or reject the first gob the description is flavorful, but pretty moot. (If human and used in the caves, then delivering, the first one you marry *does* have that title, but for now that's a lady or futa only trick, haha.)

...That's a lot of work for a silly descriptor, but dang it, the smut demands so.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. The mansion in the noble district that isn't Avery`s manor. I may do away with buying your own and just settle on upgrading Avery's since you can have spooky ghost help anyways.

5. Don't milk yourself. Lactaid stacks daily.

6. It's why most race change potions are going to be subtle so I don't have to get new art for every encounter. Corruption of Champions was pure text, I have to worry about appropriate art.

10a. It fits and makes her look more unique among other kitsune.

10b. I realized as I wrote the first few scenes and realized she got bodied by almost everyone. Your goblin wife used her wit and small army of goblin friends/your goblin child army, Bill and Annette are half demon and kicked her almost to death, Bess and Meat beat her with shovels and Yvee showed why she's trusted to safeguard human children. She's dangerous, I promise, and her quest leads to a choice that has to be made.

11. I just tested it and got it to trigger so I have no idea.

11b. I keep adding art to the bed folder and will eventually add those events as wake up events once I get more of the main island fixed. Rather low priority atm.

11c. Neither of them are very possessive as Annette actively shares you and Bill mentions that if you love him, you'll come back.

14. The only consistency in the rumors that you hear is that they complain about everything. As you accomplish more feats around Avedon, you'll hear more people complaining once I get around to upgrading that feature.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. The mansion in the noble district that isn't Avery`s manor. I may do away with buying your own and just settle on upgrading Avery's since you can have spooky ghost help anyways.

5. Don't milk yourself. Lactaid stacks daily.

6. It's why most race change potions are going to be subtle so I don't have to get new art for every encounter. Corruption of Champions was pure text, I have to worry about appropriate art.

10a. It fits and makes her look more unique among other kitsune.

10b. I realized as I wrote the first few scenes and realized she got bodied by almost everyone. Your goblin wife used her wit and small army of goblin friends/your goblin child army, Bill and Annette are half demon and kicked her almost to death, Bess and Meat beat her with shovels and Yvee showed why she's trusted to safeguard human children. She's dangerous, I promise, and her quest leads to a choice that has to be made.

11. I just tested it and got it to trigger so I have no idea.

11b. I keep adding art to the bed folder and will eventually add those events as wake up events once I get more of the main island fixed. Rather low priority atm.

11c. Neither of them are very possessive as Annette actively shares you and Bill mentions that if you love him, you'll come back.

14. The only consistency in the rumors that you hear is that they complain about everything. As you accomplish more feats around Avedon, you'll hear more people complaining once I get around to upgrading that feature.
1. Probably the better call. More creative flex and such there anyway.
6. Absolutely understandable.

6b. What was your favorite npc/character in that yarn, out of curiosity? As I recall I liked the blind master that went bimbo fu, the dragon you raised, and... probably Urta? I may zip through that thing again one of these days.

10b. Ruh roh. I don't suppose we can end up with a happy, if undeniably horny family? Use the power of talk and/or fuck no jitsu to show Nog isn't alone and isn't a curse, but a blessing, pointy edges and all? Dangerous isn't necessarily a bad trait to have in this world, after all. Could be a hell of a protector. Guess we'll see, haha. (I'm a sucker for happy endings, few as they are.)
11. Well, fruck. Guess I'll start a game from scratch again and see if the problem duplicates.
11c. Oh, I mean more along the lines of the PC being the meat in a sibling sammich. But fair enough.

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
I think I might've found a bug in 1.77. (I have Mariko's Amulet and already completed the Sleepy Fox quest.) She asked me to get something from her shrine. The Kitsune Shrine isn't in the Mountains anymore. I can't find it.

EDIT: I think I found the problem. This is a save file from an older version. It appears to be missing a variable, "SHRINEFIND". I... have absolutely no idea how to add a variable in a QSP save file. I dimly remember how to do that in the Quest engine, but I know nothing about using TXT2GAM. I couldn't figure out how to add a variable in the QSP Save Editor, either.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I think I might've found a bug in 1.77. (I have Mariko's Amulet and already completed the Sleepy Fox quest.) She asked me to get something from her shrine. The Kitsune Shrine isn't in the Mountains anymore. I can't find it.

EDIT: I think I found the problem. This is a save file from an older version. It appears to be missing a variable, "SHRINEFIND". I... have absolutely no idea how to add a variable in a QSP save file. I dimly remember how to do that in the Quest engine, but I know nothing about using TXT2GAM. I couldn't figure out how to add a variable in the QSP Save Editor, either.
I added a button in the cheat menu in the ledger to reset the Sleepy Fox questline to when you first speak to Mariko.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Others can get pregnant and there are some mentions of the children you have with them.
Since you are answering preg questions, was werewolf preg the last thing added? Cause I know these from your previous post and I wasn't sure if any were added or it had changed.

The PC can impregnate: Goblins, wolves, a horse, a human, and some kitsune.

The PC can be impregnated by: Goblins, wolves, a horse, and humans

Most non-humans are about two weeks, except for the human who is 90 days.
Talking to the goblin shaman lets you speed up pregnancy by having people cum in you more.

In 1.7 I have werewolf breeding in

Reactions: doomdoging1

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Since you are answering preg questions, was werewolf preg the last thing added? Cause I know these from your previous post and I wasn't sure if any were added or it had changed.
I can do a quick test but getting pregnant with werewolves should work.

Edit: Yes, after breaking his collar you can have and raise kids with him.

Reactions: Fizel

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I can do a quick test but getting pregnant with werewolves should work.

Edit: Yes, after breaking his collar you can have and raise kids with him.
Can't wait for the snakes next, that'll be fun since I've never seen a game with anything quite like it.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes