Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I assume you chose the Chosen One start, so head west until you get to Fort Reach, and then head north until you reach Britmor.

Fastest way to do it is via the merchant convoys, one is at the main gate and another is at Fort Reach.
It's a bit of a simple thing, but you know how the players brother Bill complains in the graveyard with the Chosen One start? You could elaborate on that bit of text just a bit. As in:

Bill complains about being in Avedon.

The Sister needles him with a jab or tease in response. He can always head home. It's only a 'quick' jaunt past the forest and all the way north of the mountains. No problem!

Bill gives her a flat expression. It smells weird here and the populance are assholes. The sooner they get back to Britmoor, the better.

Memories flitter by as you consider the family farm. It's a simple life, but by no means a poor one. The loss of both elder Steelwinds had meant the three of you working day and night to keep the farm going. The demanding taskwork has made you hale and hearty, obviously in your physical prime, but with little opportunity to pursue much else.

That is, until your Sister suggested you take a break and scratch that adventuring itch you've had since childhood. Any attempts to change her mind has been met with fierce smiles and fiercer threats of magical violence - something your sibling has possessed an uncanny knack for as long as you can remember.

...Something like that. Assuming the player reads the exchange, it could help 'map it out' in their mind, anyway.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
It's a bit of a simple thing, but you know how the players brother Bill complains in the graveyard with the Chosen One start? You could elaborate on that bit of text just a bit. As in:

...Something like that. Assuming the player reads the exchange, it could help 'map it out' in their mind, anyway.
Bill saying something once in a non-repeatable will get missed, so I put up signs and the caravan can now take you to Britmor.

Unrelated:

1.78 is almost ready, I just need to do a clean pass of the game to see if any of the new content, and fixes for broken things, work properly.

anoni54a

Oct 29, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or what, but when I work on the port, nothing happened, and the only option available is "Let her go".

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug or what, but when I work on the port, nothing happened, and the only option available is "Let her go".
I have had that same message pop up, you still get paid for the time though. Personally, I am guessing it is part of a quest for one of the starting backgrounds.
I have run into a fair number of buggy things, but my favorite so far was working in The Frog, as a guy, getting offered the Lactaid and after drinking it he was magically turned into a futanari. If it was intended, it is a quick and free way to become a futanari.

It sounds like the next update is going to kill off quite a few bugs/buggy events, just have to wait patiently for the Dev to post it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Probably the better call. I'm essentially waiting on a fresh start with the new update myself, as it changes up or fixes a lot of early story stuff, seems like.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
I've fixed the goblins and the bug with the clothes in 1.78, which I should have out this weekend after I fix few more bugs.
Shame I decided to cut my loses and just beat up the goblins then. Owell now I need to find another source of aphrodisiacs for my addicted horse

anoni54a

Oct 29, 2018
I have had that same message pop up, you still get paid for the time though. Personally, I am guessing it is part of a quest for one of the starting backgrounds.
I have run into a fair number of buggy things, but my favorite so far was working in The Frog, as a guy, getting offered the Lactaid and after drinking it he was magically turned into a futanari. If it was intended, it is a quick and free way to become a futanari.

It sounds like the next update is going to kill off quite a few bugs/buggy events, just have to wait patiently for the Dev to post it.
Also if you play as a male goblin i got a female portrait

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Ah yes, the Impossible Shake. Was it just the art that changed or did you description change into "You hare an X futanari"?

Fixed, as in I'm going to disable working at the port until I finish the sea based areas.

Reactions: anoni54a

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Ah yes, the Impossible Shake. Was it just the art that changed or did you description change into "You hare an X futanari"?
A funny thing happened on my way to answer your question.

I fired up the game, trying to recreate the magic sex change and nothing happened, until I tried again with the Elven background, selected male as the start and read this line of text I had, apparently, skipped over during the intro:
Your body changed, growing a vagina underneath your penis so the tentacles could violate you in three different holes.
/facepalm

That is what I get for NOT reading all of the text.

So, I am pretty sure it was just me not reading every bit of text and running around under the assumption that I was a pure elf dude and not realizing I was an Elf futanari when I took that Lactaid.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Shame I decided to cut my loses and just beat up the goblins then. Oh well, now I need to find another source of aphrodisiacs for my addicted horse
The RedLight District is your friend (once you find it, from the graffiti in the flophouse). There is a shop there that will sell Lust potions, that work very well as an aphrodisiac for your horse.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.78 Added-
Medical and Maid degrees added. Don't use the Art one, I forgot to remove it before release.
Monduval prettied up which took most of the time. It will get more work in the next update, it is still missing a ton of content.
Avee sex reworked, both regular and drugged

On hold-
* Port work disabled as all its events have been moved to other places. Working in the port will be done after the islands are added so I can add themes from them to the job.
* Alraune sex on hold, and what it offers, until I can find enough art I like for the sex scenes
* Snake pregnancy currently unavailable as I need to implement the PC getting arrested for giving birth to weird things
* Description of vines infesting the PC's womb may change as the concept and its use was written in my notes but I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote down the idea
* Malila, Charmane, Mariko, Wendy, Tania and sex with the sisters put on hold so I could get a release out.
* Wendy scenes may change a bit, unsure at the moment

Plans for next update-
* Islands - Centaur and Amazon
* Mont Creek
* All missing sex scenes for Malila, Charmane, Wendy, Mariko, Tania and the sisters

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
The RedLight District is your friend (once you find it, from the graffiti in the flophouse). There is a shop there that will sell Lust potions, that work very well as an aphrodisiac for your horse.
Really it will drink lust potions? I wouldn't have guessed as I never saw the point in incresing lust of all thing's. Also s bit werry about what I keep in my pockets because of the trouble you can put yourself in trails in tainted space just because I forgot to empty my bag of throb. At least I can keep my horse happy because I'm a nice goblin girl!...guy?

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
1.78 Added-MEGA
Medical and Maid degrees added. Don't use the Art one, I forgot to remove it before release.
Monduval prettied up which took most of the time. It will get more work in the next update, it is still missing a ton of content.

On hold-
* Port work disabled as all its events have been moved to other places. Working in the port will be done after the islands are added so I can add themes from them to the job.
* Alraune sex on hold, and what it offers, until I can find enough art I like for the sex scenes
* Snake pregnancy currently unavailable as I need to implement the PC getting arrested for giving birth to weird things
* Description of vines infesting the PC's womb may change as the concept and its use was written in my notes but I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote down the idea
* Malila, Charmane, Mariko, Wendy, Tania and sex with the sisters put on hold so I could get a release out.

Plans for next update-
* Mont Creek
* All missing sex scenes for Malila, Charmane, Wendy, Mariko, Tania and the sisters
Neat...pounding or getting pounded by a ton of fun that's a combination of what lady's love and can't stand at the same time

anoni54a

Oct 29, 2018
1.78 Added-MEGA

On hold-

Plans for next update-
* Mont Creek
ooh i like this version. one thing, in the school when i tried to build the wall and the gym but work won't progress

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Just a few things so far of note.

Fresh Unlucky Gobs have the same issue as before regarding tiddy size description (i.e. 'non existant' breasts).

Despite it saying work for an hour on flowers with Fleur, no time passes, which is obviously exploitable.

I'm not seeing a way to lewd Avee if you go legit and save her from the king. Unless I'm supposed to find another gate? There's no quest pop up so I'm uncertain where to go next for the chain if that's the next move.

Despite it saying 'she has x many days before giving birth' she doesn't actually stop being preggers, seems like.

Will try it with a less buggy path (i.e. fresh Chosen Human) and see how it goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Just a few things so far of note.

1. Fresh Unlucky Gobs have the same issue as before regarding tiddy size description (i.e. 'non existant' breasts).

2. Despite it saying work for an hour on flowers with Fleur, no time passes, which is obviously exploitable.

3. I'm not seeing a way to lewd Avee if you go legit and save her from the king. Unless I'm supposed to find another gate? There's no quest pop up so I'm uncertain where to go next for the chain if that's the next move.

4. Despite it saying 'she has x many days before giving birth' she doesn't actually stop being preggers, seems like.

Will try it with a less buggy path (i.e. fresh Chosen Human) and see how it goes.

1. Found the issue. Since I change it from guy to futa, it reset to zero on the start. Fixed.

2. Fixed, but I'm going to change the backend for the bakery and flower shops so it won't really be an issue much longer either.

3. That might be a bug, because after the gate she ignores you until you go talk to Mariko.

4. I have changed some backend stuff, so you might need a new save. I can double check to see if she's working properly.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Here's some fixes:
* Work times for Flue, the flower lady
* Unlucky goblin now has tits! (How lucky)
* Avee pregnancy worked in 1.78, then I broke it, now its fixed again. Constantly being pregnanon was a visual bug. She also lists if you have kids.

Also I did some work in the school, don't touch it as it is now riddled with bugs.
I've also disabled the Theater Arts degree since I need to redo becoming a thespian.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes